Chapter 11

<<A/N: In the video ignore the wolf parts, i just used the video to show isaacs back story.>>

*Calum's POV*

        I probably got woken up the worst way ever, the bus made a sharp turn and i fell off the top bunk and probably have a bruise growing on my side now. "Hows everyone this morning?" Luke asked looking around, everyone said 'good' or 'okay' while i flat out said "My morning is bull shit." They all laughed "Im serious you want to know how i got woken up?" I asked, they raised their eyebrows at me waiting "The driver took a sharp turn so i fell out of the bunk and probably have a fucking bruise." When i was done it was silent then everyone burst out laughing.

        "Thats hilarious." Mikey chuckled whipping imaginary tears from his eyes, i rolled my eyes walking in the lounge room turning on the X-box putting in GTA 5.

*Lukes POV*

        We eventually laughed Calum out of the kitchen area while everyone was talking i decided to go get changed and ready for the day.

I grabbed some clothes before walking into the bathroom, i decided on wearing a muscle tee that has an upside down cross on it, black skinny's, black and white supras, gray beanie, and 2 bracelets.

I walked back out just as Emily was walking in causing us to bump into each other "Watch it babe." I mumbled, she laughed quietly before she walked around me, i chuckled shaking my head walking into the kitchen "So, you guys nervous about our first concert?" I asked a little nervous myself, they nodded "What songs are we going to do?" Ash asked, i thought about it for a minute.

        "How about we do 'If you dont know, Beside You, Voodoo Doll, and Good Girls?" Mikey asked i looked at ash who shrugged nodded all of a sudden Michael and Ashtons eyes widened and mouths dropped open, i furrowed my eye brows "Uhh guys..." I trailed off they didnt answer so i turned around and thats when i seen emily standing there looking bad ass! She's wearing a black vest top with studded crosses on it, black leggings, combat boots that almost reach her knees, leather jacket, her arrow head necklace, 2 bracelets, HIP-HOP beanie, and her make ups done.

        By the time i was done checking her out i noticed i was biting my lip, "Wow babe." I breathed out walking up to her giving her a kiss, she looked behind me furrowing her eyebrows "Boys stop looking at my girlfriend." I growled not turning around she giggled nodding telling me they stopped, i smiled grabbing her hand looking out the window seeing that we stopped and the 1D boys bus was next to us but no one was outside so i opened the door about to step out "Where you going?" Mikey asked confused "Exploring." I said  stepping out closing the door still holding emilys hand before running off across the street where i seen a McDonald's.

        "What do you want?" I asked looking at the menu while pulling my wallet out "Umm... 10 piece please with a medium Mtn. Dew." I chuckled nodding "Ill have the same." I told the cashier handing them the money.

                                        We waited about 5 minutes unil they came back with our food and drinks "Thanks" I smiled grabbing the food in one hand and the food with the other while she carried the drinks.

                Were about half way to the bus when the 1D's bus door open making me and emily hide behind a car thats in the car park, i looked to see who was walking out and i was liam he started walking to our bus.... shit. After he got in the bus i waited about 4 minutes until the door opened and a pissed off liam came out "LUKE!" He yelled making emily jump almost spilling the drinks, i sighed standing up telling emily to stay there when he seen me he looked even angrier "Before you start yelling at me i have a reason." I stated holding up mine and emilys food "I went to get emily and i some food trying to be a good boyfriend." His face softened "Alright, ill let you off on this once. COME ON OUT EMILY!" He yelled, emily slowly stood up looking scared hell the drinks were shaking in her hands "Look im not mad at you guys alright come here." He held his arms out pulling her in a hug, i could feel jealousy bubbling inside me but i let it go "Just get into the bus we're about to go to the arena we'll be playing at." Liam said motioning us to the bus, we nodded walking into the bus.