Chapter 50

*1 week later*

*Lukes POV*

        Me and the others are sitting in our living room since we are back home and the hospital is only a half hour away. "I cant wait till they come home" I smiled, they all laughed nodding "im going to spoil them." I stated, liam rolled his eyes chuckling "Dont spoil those boys too much, we dont want them to think they can get anything they want." I nodded understandingly, i looked at my phone seeing it was almost 3 in the afternoon so i told the boys i was going to get emily. "Cant wait too see her reaction to our surprise." louis squealed, i chuckled nodding "Same louis, you guys go wait there and ill go pick her up." I stated, they nodded walking out of the house before i left i grabbed some sweatpants and sweatshirt for her.

*At the hospital*

                I pulled up getting out of the car walking through the entrance and up to the front desk "Can i help you?" She asked, i nodded "Emily Johnson." She smiled recognizing me "You know the room." She smiled, i returned it walking to the elevator pushing floor 3.

        When i arrived on the 3rd floor i walked down until i got to her room opening the door. As i entered the room i seen her awake with the boys in their little crib things next to her. "Ready to go home?" I asked, she looked up at me smiling widely nodding. She pulled the blanket off her revealing her hospital gown.

                "Here" I said making her turn just in time to catch the clothes, she smiled walking into the little bathroom to change, while she was in there i walked over to the twins looking down seeing them looking at eachother "You boys are coming home with mommy and daddy." I whispered, they looked up at me making gurgling noises making me smile. "Okay im ready." Emily said walking out, i nodded looking at the boys. "We need something to carry them in..." i trailed off, she pursed her lips walking into the hall doing something, a couple minutes later she came back in with 2 carseats surprising me "Where'd you get those?" I asked slowly, she smiled and said "The doctor." I nodded grabbing them carefully and buckling them in carefully.

           After we got them buckled into the car seats we walked down to the lobby signing them out and walked to the car.

We got inside and started the car. "Ready?" I asked, she nodded smiling, i pulled out of the parking lot and started driving down the road. "Babe, where are we going?" She asked slowly looking out the window seeing the house pass by, i just smiled grabbing her hand "You'll see." She nodded slowly not saying anything else.

*5 minutes later*

        I pulled up the gravel driveway watching emilys mouth drop open see all the others standing in front of the small 2 story yellow house, i put the car in park stepping out going over to emilys side opening the door helping her out.

I leaned into her ear whispering "Surprise" She turned to me still shocked "Y-You bought it?" She stuttered, i nodded smiling "its not big but its only us and it has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms." She smiled widely before jumping up just in time for me to catch her as she wrapped her legs around my waist "Thank you so much luke." She whispered, i smiled kissing her cheek "lets get the boys inside." I mumbled putting her down, she wiped her face of the happy tears and grabbed austin leaving me with jace. "Im so happy you guys adopted us." Emily gushed, the guys awed and pulled her into a hug watching out for austin.

                "Is the nursery here?" She asked looking back at me, i nodded "I decided to keep them together in one room for now since you know they cant do much." I explained, she giggled nodding "Lets go get them in the crib." She said, i rolled my eyes jokingly as we lead the others upstairs and into the nursery, when we entered i showed the guys some stuff i went and got the boys during the week, we laid them into the crib watching them go to sleep before walking downstairs and into the living room.

        As we all sat down i pulled emily into my side "So we have our own house." Emily mumbled more to herself i chuckled "Yes babe we have our own house." She smiled up at me as i looked over at liam smiling a bit "Im so happy you guys adopted us, if you hadn't we would still be the 2 orphans who dont know their future, we wouldnt be here, we wouldnt have those 2 boys upstairs, i wouldnt have my childhood family, and i wouldnt have a real family." Liam and the others smiled widely at me nodding "You're welcome luke, and you guys all completed this little family we had started up." i smiled "Damn, that was deep." Calum muttered, michael chuckled before saying "Thats what she said." "That dont even make sense." Claum said furrowing his eyebrows "Well it did to me." Michael said, i rolled my eyes before saying "Michael, everything you think of makes sense to you dumbass." The others all chuckled while he crossed his arms pouting before snuggling into calum, i leaned down pecking emilys lips

                "I luh youu." I gushed, she leaned brushing her lips over mine "I luh you too." "Oh stop with the couples." Ashtons voice whined, i chuckled pulling back along with michael and calum. He stood up walking over to the guys sitting in the middle of them "See they love me." He smiled sticking his tongue out at us, we watched as the Liam, Louis, Harry, and Zayn slowly spread out away from him and Niall making him pout, Niall pulled him into a hug "I love you Ashton!" He exclaimed, ashton smiled widely wrapping his arms around niall "I love you too Niall!" He shouted, we were all dying of laughter when all of a sudden 2 cries echo throughout the house making me groan i looked up and seen everyone starring at me and emily while emily was starring at me with innocent eyes.. "What?" I asked slowly, emily put on a little smile "Can you go calm them down?" She begged, i groaned but stopped when i seen her glare at me.

                "Fine." I sighed standing up hearing a few chuckles but they stopped when i glared. I walked upstairs and into the nursery walking over to the cribs carefully picking them up sitting in the comfy chair in the corner of the room rocking them slowly in my arms, i sighed heavily because their cries wouldnt stop then i got an idea and opened my mouth before quietly singing a lullaby my mom use to sing to me.

        Deep in the meadow,

            Under the Willow

              A bed of grass,

           A soft green pillow

         Lay down your head

   And close your sleepy eyes

   And when again they open,

           The sun will rise.

         When i finished i looked down i seen them sleeping peacfully making me smile to myself, i stood up walked over to Austins cribs laying him down carefully with his blue penguin. I walked over to Jace's crib laying him down with his black penguin. When i was done laying them down i leaned back down pecking jace's forehead before going over to austin and leaned down pecking his forehead also.

"Goodnight little dudes, daddy loves you." I whispered shutting the door.