Chapter 49

*5 months later* *Lukes POV* (Sorry for the time skip)

It was nearly the end of the tour and emily is 9 months pregnant so the twins should be born anytime this month, both of our birthdays passed and im now 18 and emily is 17.

Right now we are all backstage talking when all of a sudden emily gasps, i turn around facing her seeing her pants getting wet... "Emily..." i trailed off, she looked at me with scared eyes before saying "M-My water broke." My eyes widened as i jumped up racing over to her picking her up, i turned around facing the others who were shocked "But we have a show for 80,000 people!" Liam exclaimed, i narrowed my eyes at him "You stay here then, ill be at the hospital with emily." He nodded and just as i was about to turn back around to get paul his voice stopped me "We'll be up there after the show." I nodded and started sprinting toward paul.

"Paul we need to go now!" I rushed, he looked at us confused until he seen emily panting and nodded. We got into the car rushing to the hospital "Come on em just breathe we're almost there." I whispered running my hand through her hair watching as she started taking deep breaths "Good girl." i whispered kissing her forehead, i looked out the window seeing we were pulling into the hospital so i grabbed emily pulling her out of the van when we parked. "Help, my girlfriends going into labor!" I shouted when we entered, the girl at the front desk looked at us then grabbed her phone dialing something then doctors came rushing in putting emily in a wheelchair pushing her down the hall.

I started following but one of the doctors tried to hold me back "Sorry sir but thats as far as you can go." My eyes widened as emily looked back at me scared "No, shes giving birth to my kids im going back there." I demanded, he sighed nodding handing me this doctor suit "Come on." he mumbled jogging to catch up with the others with me following along.

"Okay, we are going to lay you down on this bed." Emily just nodded. Once she was laid down she gripped my hand, i intertwined our fingers watching as the doctor was getting the stuff ready, and then it started

"Emily i want you to push." She nodded squeezing my hand as she pushed, she let out a little scream from pain and squeezed my hand harder making me wince a bit but i ignored it "Okay breathe emily, breathe." She relaxed and took deep breathes "okay push." She immediately started pushing, all of a sudden i hear a cry making a smile work its way on my face "Boy #1 is out." The doctor said "Born at 8:27pm" He added "And start pushing emily just one more baby left." i looked at emily seeing tears running down her cheeks, i lifted my free hand wiping them and ran my hand through her hair "Come on baby, you can do this." I whispered in her ear, emily looked at me giving me a small smile nodding and started pushing.

The second cry filled the room as i looked down at an exhausted emily, i gave her a smile which she returned. "Boy #2 born at 8:29pm" the doctor announced, I looked down at Emily smiling slightly. "You did it babe." I smiled, she grinned widely "Names?" The doctor asked, i looked down at emily "Austin Michael Hemmings and Jace Lee Hemmings." I told him, he nodded writing them down, i let go of emilys hand walking over to our boys. When i got to the little cribs i looked down at the 2 boys who looked straight up at me "Hey boys, im your daddy." I whispered reaching my 2 hands down sticking my pinkies out watching as they both grabbed them, i looked closely and seen that Austin has my eyes where they are pure blue and Jace has blue with hazel specs. "You can take them home in about a week." They doctor explained, i nodded still looking at them "Bring them here." I heard emilys voice, i turned and looked at the doctor who nodded so i slowly picked up Austin and walked over to emily and slowly set him in her arms watching her smile with tears gathering in her eyes "Why are you crying?" I asked concerned, she looked up at me "Im so happy." I smiled widely showing my dimples "me too babe, me too." I whispered grabbing Jace.

*Michaels POV*

When the concert was over we all gathered into the van and drove to the hospital "Emily Johnson." I said when we walking in and up to the front desk, she started typing on the computer before talking "floor 3 room 298" I nodded motioning the others to follow me. We got the the 3rd floor and walked down the hallway searching for her room, when we found it we knocked on the door waiting for an answer. After a couple minutes the door opened revealing a smiling luke "Hey guys, come on it." He said opening the door, we all walked in seeing emily laying on the bed with 2 sleeping boys in her arms "Meet Austin Michael Hemmings" She paused motioning to the one in her left arm "And Jace Lee Hemmings" She finished motioning to the one in her right, i smiled widely walking over to the bed looking at the 2 sleeping boys. "Awe, they look so cute." Calum gushed making me chuckle and wrap an arm around his waist. "You know what i just realized?" Luke asked looking at us, we just look back at him raising our eye brows "Tours over, we get a year vacation." I smiled widely nodding "And that means i missed the last show..." He added with a frown but when he turned to emily and the boys he smiled "It was worth it."