Chapter 3

<< A/N:Calum On The Side. Forest Clearing in external link>>

*Emily's POV*

I woke up to my shoulder being shook, i groaned opening my eyes seeing it was just Niall. "Come on you have to go to school." He whispered making sure not to wake Luke, i nodded softly getting out of his grip he stirred for a moment making me think he was waking up but he just grabbed the pillow i was sleeping with pulling it close to him causing me to stare in 'awe'.

I snapped out of it tip toeing to the closet pulling out a dark red TOMS tank top, denim high waisted shorts, and my black converse. For make up i decided to just put light eyeshadow on, mascara, and red lip stick i threw my hair into a messy yet cute bun. I went into the bathroom brushing my teeth walking back grabbing my batman and green day bracelets also putting my bow tie necklace on i checked in the mirror once more before walking down stairs seeing Mikey eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey Mikey." I smiled grabbing an apple, he looked up looking over my outfit before finally saying hi. "Wheres Cal and Ash?" I asked confused, he swallowed before answering. "Their finishing getting ready they're also a bit nervous about moving to a new school because Cal and i are in 11th, ash is in 12th, and you're in 10th so its going to be pretty hard watching you.." He trailed off i nodded understandingly. "Well I got bumped up a grade so im 11th, we also have lunch together." He smiled nodding when Calum and Ashton walked in the kitchen grabbing bananas. I always thought that was a strange fruit Luke is like obsessed with them.

"Hey Em." Calum greeted, i sent him a smile before waving and saying "Hi."

"So you ready to go back to school?" He asked i just shrugged throwing whats left of my apple away "Come on time to go." Niall said coming into the kitchen, i sighed walking out to the van along with the others heres how the seating went,

Niall driving, ashton was in the passenger seat, Calum and i in the middle, and michaels in the back.

After the probably 5 minute drive we got there, Calum opened the door since hes closest he stepped out helping me get out leaving michael to help himself "Oh gee thanks Cal." He said sarcastically almost tripping making me laugh a bit.

Niall drove off when Ashton got out "Welcome to hell." I said sarcastically causing them to chuckle. "By the way, if Luke even finds out you guys ditched me besides class time hes going to be pissed." I added they sighed and nodded. "Lets go" Calum said to my right, michael was on my left, and ashtons behind me i felt like i was famous and they were my body guards.

While they walked into the office getting their schedule i sat on the bench outside the door. I was playing with the hem of my shirt when i felt a presence next to me causing me to look up, i rolled my eyes seeing Issac. "What do YOU want?" I sneered, he looked quite amused actually. "I thought we went over this yesterday." He replied cockily, i scoffed scooting away a bit. "Thought i told you to leave me alone!" I snapped, his face went hard "Luke wasnt very happy when he seen the bruise you left me." I smirked watching his face harden more.

"You keep up the attitude hes going to see alot more bruises on that pretty little body of yours." He spat shocking me a bit i slowly stood up grabbing my bag walking to the opposite side of the hall hoping to create some distance between us, but he just got up following me, i groaned as he walked up to me putting his hands on either side of my head blocking me from getting out. "Get away from me." I spat, he smirked shaking his head. "She said get away from her." i heard Calums voice causing me to smile, Issac turned around giving me a chance to get away from him walking over to the others.

"Who are you?" Issac sneered, mikey stepped forward "Were her brothers!" Michael snapped. "Oh really i thought you were her fuck buddies." Issac laughed sarcastically, michael glared at him before pushing him into the lockers causing him to wince a bit from the impact, i hurried grabbing michaels arm stopping him from going any further. "Mikey, dont get in a fight on your first day." I pleaded, he took a deep breathe nodding putting an arm over my shoulder turning away, we started walking off to our first classes with them dropping me off. "See you at lunch Em." Michael said, i nodded walking into science sighing....