Chapter 36

[A/N:] Niall Smirking On The Side.

*Nialls POV*

        The next morning i woke up before everyone else, so i decided to wake everyone up.

Since my room is next to luke and emilys i decided to wake them up first, when i got to their door i slowly opened it walking over to the side of the bed. "Awe" I gushed quietly, they are so cute lukes arm is around her with his hand on her stomach. I snapped out of my trance and leaned down shaking emilys shoulder "Wake up emily." I whispered, she groaned and rolled toward luke who groaned loudly and opened his eyes glaring when he sees me, i put my hands up in surrender "I just came to wake you all up its...." I paused looking at a clock widening my eyes "1 in the afternoon." I finished watching lukes eyes widen, he shook emily awake "babe come on time to get up." i heard emily sigh but got up, i turned around and started going to everyone elses rooms.

*Lukes POV*

        I cant believe that its 1 in the after noon, but that was a pretty damn good sleep.

"Okay, get dressed." I said grabbing a gray V-neck and black skinny jeans before walking to the bathroom jumping into the shower.

*After shower*

        I got out and dried myself off before getting dressed, i comb my hair out before running my hand through it.

I walked back into our room seeing emily dressed in a gray loose tank top, black skinny jeans with the knees ripped, black wedged/sneakers, and a black leather jacket. I walked up to her hugging her from behind kissing her cheek "lets go see everyone else." I said, i felt her nod and then grab my hand walking out of the room and down stairs into the living room seeing everyone else there. "What now?" I asked sitting on the couch pulling emily on my lap.

                Everyone looked at each other before shrugging, "How about Emily goes and has a girls day out with Perrie and Eleanor while all us guys have a guys day?" Zayn asked, i looked at Emily and back at him nodding.

Zayn got up walking out of the room with his phone, probably calling perrie, Emily turned around facing me "What are all you guys going to to while we're gone?" She asked, i shrugged "I dont know, we'll see." She nodded "I think that we're just going to go to the mall for a bit." I sent her a small smile before leaning up giving her a long kiss.

*15 minutes later*

        The front door opened and in came Perrie and Eleanor who walked over to their boyfriends giving them a welcome hug and kiss.

"You ready Emily?" Perrie asked, emily nodded getting off of my lap before turning around leaning down giving me a kiss "See you later princess." I said, she nodded about to was about to walked away but i grabbed her wrist pulling her back softy "Be careful" I added quietly, i glanced down at her stomach and back at her making her sigh "I will babe." She said with a small smile which i returned "AWE!" I hear perrie and eleanor gush in unison making emily and i look back at them.

                "Alright, you 3 head out so we can plan some things." Zayn said pecking Perries lips, louis pecked eleanors, and i pecked emilys.

We said goodbye and then they went out the front door, i flopped down on the couch crossing my arms "So what do you want to do?" I asked looking around at them all, they shrugged.

"I have an idea." Michael shouted with a wide smile, "What is it mikey?" Calum asked with a large smile "Lets get drunk!" He shouted jumping up "NO!" We all shouted except calum, mikey pouted falling back on the couch mumbling some words under his breath "How about we just go out." Niall offered, we all looked at each other nodding and then we set off.

*Emilys POV*

        The girls and I just arrived at the mall, we got out of the car walking to the entrance walking inside and straight to the clothing stores.

"You have to get this." Eleanor gushed tossing me a very cute shirt, i smiled widely nodding "Guys im hungry." I suddenly got really hungry, they turned to me nodding and we started walking toward the food court.

"Pick anything you want." i smiled picking some chicken "I wonder what the boys are doing right now." Perrie said, i shrugged and started eating my chicken.

*Lukes POV*

        I looked out the window seeing where we pulled up and seen a.... club? I turned to niall confused "Why are we at a club?" I asked, he smirked and said a smiple "Guys night out."