Chapter 4

<<A/N: Ashton on the side.>>

*Lukes POV*

Surprisingly i woke myself up before everyone else.
I slowly unwrapped my arm from emily's waist getting out of bed, i walked over to my closet pulling out my plain black t-shirt, Vans sweatshirt, some gray sweatpants, and vans. I honestly dont plan on staying in school so im not getting casual clothing on, i walked into the bathroom brushing my teeth and combing my hair out and up into a quiff then i kinda took Emilys batman beanie but she wont care, i got my sunglasses putting them in my sweatshirt pocket because i dont need them right now.

After i was finally done i shook emily trying to wake her up which so far wasnt really working...
"Em, wake up." I said still shaking her lightly, she only let out a small groan smacking my hand away before turning over i let out a sigh before pulling the blanket off her picking her up throwing her over my shoulder, she let out a surprised yelp. "Luke! Put my down." She said smacking my back, i let out a throaty chuckle before putting her down by the closet she looked up at me playfully glaring at me while i just smiled innocently then she seen that i was wearing her beanie. "Is that my beanie?" She asked raising her eyebrows "Pfft, no..." I trailed off before she could argue i added "Get dressed im going to go wake the boys up." I kissed her cheek before hurrying out of the room.

i decided i would wake Calum up first since he's less grumpy, well sometimes.
I walked in and chuckled at the sight, he was almost half way off the bed, snoring and drooling a bit which is disgusting anyway i walked over next to the bed reaching down shaking his shoulder but he just snored louder, i let out a frustrated groan before punching his shoulder which caused him to jump a bit which made him fall out of bed, i doubled over laughing while calum was on the floor groaning in pain. When he stood up he glared at me before walking to his closet, i felt satisfied and walked out of his room and too michaels, now he's grumpy when he gets woken up so i did what i use to do.... "MIKEY!!! WAKE UP TIME FOR SCHOOL!" He shot out of bed breathing heavily, he looked at me glaring. "Really?" He asked, i put my hands up in defence "What, i know you wouldnt wake up if i tried nicely." I said innocently, he just rolled his eyes flipping me off I just chuckled walking out but stopped turning around "Hey, make sure you wake ashton up." He looked at me giving me a sarcastic smile before saying. "Sure i will." I rolled my eyes walking out of his room and to the kitchen.

When i got to the kitchen i walked over to the cupboard grabbing the bread popping some into the toaster, while i was waiting for those to get done Emily walked in wearing her batman crop top that showed only up to her belly button, light blue high waisted shorts, combat boots, her snowflake necklace that i got her on our 3 year anniversary, batman earings, and some sunglasses sitting on the top of her head her hair is in a messy pony tail. "Hey babe." I smiled she returned it back walking up wrapping her arms around my neck. "Morning." She whispered before leaning in kissing me, just as the kiss started getting heated i heard calums voice. "Aw, gross mate we dont want to see that." I pulled away looking over seeing Mikey, Cal, and Ash standing there i rolled my eyes grabbing my toast putting some Vegemite on it before giving emily a quick peck and sitting down eating. "Lets just walk today." Emily offered, in return me and the guys groaned. "Em, were literally probably the laziest guys you know." Michael said with a straight face emily just rolled her eyes. "Were walking." I knew by the tone of her voice that we had no choice but to walk so we all sighed before agreeing.

We all finished eating grabbing our stuff before we left i wrote a note to the guys saying that we just walked putting all our names on it.
And right now we're only about half way there planning the day out "So, what are you going to do if he says anything cocky to you?" Cal asked, i just sighed shaking my head not really wanting to get in a bad mood before i even get to school. "I dont want to think about it Calum." "I was just wondering." He muttered. When we got there walking through the gates and into the school, as soon as the 5 of us walked to mine and emily's lockers we seen Issac leaning against emily's like he was waiting for emily to show up, i was about to lunge at him put the boys held me back "Not yet." Calum whispered, i just nodded taking a deep breathe we finally walked up to our lockers. "Oh look pretty boys back." He laughed, i took another deep breathe opening my locker shoving my stuff in grabbing my science book and notebook before slamming it shut. "Woah, pretty boy has an atittude." He said sarcastically, i looked at the guys giving them a warning look they understood. "Dude, you might want to back off." Calum warned, Issac just let out a chuckle before saying "Really? Why im not scared of him hes weak just like all of you including little miss emily." Thats it, before the guys processed what happened i lunged at him punching him in the face causing him to fall to the ground giving me a chance to kick him. "Am...I....Weak...Now?" I asked between kicks, all of a sudden i was pulled off and dragged down the hall and out the front doors when they stopped i turned around seeing it was Mikey and Calum with emily and ashton following. "WHAT THE HELL LUKE?!" Michael yelled i turned to him glaring making him look down. "What?" I growled looking at all of them, Emily looked up at me "Why are you so messed up luke, why cant you grow up?" She yelled but had regret on her face but i just shook my head, im not going to lie because that really hurt especially coming from her. "Figures." Was the last thing i said before running off they were all yelling for me to come back but i just ignored them running back toward the house, heading toward the clearing to calm down and be alone.

When i got to the front of the woods i sprinted inside and through the trees until i finally got there, i hurried and sat down putting my head in my hands breathing heavily from anger and exhaustion.
My phone started ringing so i pulled it out of my pocket seeing it was blowing up with text from the boys and emily asking where i was but i just wanted to be alone so i turned it off tossing it to the ground.

*Michaels POV*

When we finally got luke off of Issac, we had to literally drag him out of the school.
"WHAT THE HELL LUKE?!" I yelled but when he turned to me with the death glare i looked down. "What?" He growled, i could feel his eyes on us "Why are you so messed up Luke? Why cant you grow up!" Emily yelled, oh god. "Figures" luke spat before running off. "Luke!" We all yelled but he was already gone down the road. We pulled out our phones trying to call him put he wouldnt answer and eventually turned off his phone, i groaned in frustration before calling Liam.
*Ring* *Ring* "Hello?" He answered, i sighed in relief. "Umm, liam we have a problem..."