Chapter 67

*Emilys POV*

                When i woke up i got dressed into this and then wrote luke a note saying i was going to head down to the guys house and talk to ashton about getting malia to go shopping with me.
        I left the house at 12 in the afternoon and got to the guys house in 10 minutes, i walked in and seen mikey, cal, and liam awake "Hey wheres ash?" i asked, they turned to me "Upstairs." Michael answered, i smiled nodding and jogged up the stairs until i got to his room.

            I entered his room seeing him sleeping "Ash." I whispered tip toeing to the side of his bed, i didnt get a response making to blow out a puff of air. I thought for a minute before shoving him off the bed. "AH-Uhh." I giggled running out "EMILY!!" He screamed, i just giggled and continued running until i got to the top of the stairs and looked down the hallway seeing an angry ashton stomping toward me, i let out a squeal before running down the stairs hearing him running after me "Help me!" I shouted diving between mikey and liam. "Ash leave her alone." Liam sighed rubbing his face with the palm of his hand, ashton scoffed pointing at me "She shoved me off my bed." He argued, liam shrugged his shoulders saying he didnt care ashton growled turning to me who just smiled innocently "Can you give me Malias phone number?" I asked sweetly batting my eyes for the effect.

                        I could see he tried not to cave in but soon enough he did and gave me her phone number, i called her and asked if she wanted to meet up at the mall to hang out and get to know each other which she agreed to do so thats where                 im heading and i also might have taken lukes car..... oh well. When i arrived at the mall i looked around the front enterance for malia until i seen her standing by the door leaning against the wall with her head down and hands in her pockets.         "Hey." I smiled when i got in front of her, she looked up giving me a smile "You ready?" She asked, i smiled nodding as we walked inside the mall looking around.

                "Want to go in there?" I asked pointing to Holister, she shrugged then nodded so we turned and walked inside looking at the clothes "How is it like dating a famous band member?" She asked randomly, i thought for a minute and shrugged "I dont really think of them as famous, i think of them as guys with an awesome job." She nodded "But like do you get worried he will find someone else?" She mumbled, i furrowed my eye brows "I dont really worry about it because of everything we've went through together, but if you're thinking of ashton doing that i know he wont hes a really sweet guy." She gave me a smile and nodded "Thanks Em." "No problem."

        When we we're done shopping we both had 3-4 bags each, i was out of breath and my arms were starting to get cramps "Uh, i just want to go home." Malia whined, i laughed nodding in agreement "We need to get back because i kind of took lukes car while he was sleeping..." i trailed off, she looked at me before bursting out laughing "Do you need a ride?" I asked, she nodded so i lead her to the car putting our stuff in the back seat before we got in and started driving away.

*Back at the house*

                We grabbed our stuff and walked inside, when we got in though i walked in the living room and seen luke... "Hey.." i trailed off, they all looked at me while luke narrowed his eyes at me "What?" I asked innocently as malia took her bags inside of the livingroom and sat by ashton "Why did you take my car without asking?" Luke asked, i shrugged "Malia and I went shopping." I stated, he rolled his eyes snatching the keys out of my hand "Next time ask." I rolled my eyes sitting on the couch. "What ever father." I heard luke mock me under his breath before sitting down crossing his arms with a pout on his face.

        "Anyway, wheres the boys?" i asked, he looked up answering "They're playing with louis in his room." I nodded just noticing that louis is the only one not in the living room, i smirked getting an idea that louis will most likely kill me for "We should all go out and leave louis here with the kids." They all looked unsure before smirking and nodding so we all got up and headed out the door quietly so louis doesnt here us... we're dead.