Chapter 54

*Emilys POV*

When i woke up i seen luke sleeping next to me with his hair messy and was shirtless, i stood up but realized i was still naked from last night so i grabbed the sheet wrapping it around me grabbing some clothes before walking into the bathroom jumping into the shower.

*After shower*

Now that i was dressed and my hair was dry i walked out of the bathroom grabbing a bandana putting it on my head, when i entered the bedroom i seen luke still sleeping and was now spread out on the bed causing me to smile as i seen his mouth parted slightly and he was cuddling the pillows making me smile wider. I walked out of the room letting him sleep and walked upstairs into the nursery seeing that the boys were still sleeping peacefully, i quietly exited the nursery and walked back downstairs turning the corner jumping in surprise when i seen luke standing there shirtless with only sweatpants on. "Oh my god, you scared me." I panted putting a hand over my now rapidly beating heart, he just chuckled walking into the living room leaving me standing there.

I entered the living room seeing him sitting on the couch with him feet kicked up on the table watching..... "Spongebob really?" I giggled, he playfully glared at me before pulling me down onto the couch "You are never to old for spongebob." He pouted cutely, i giggled leaning over pecking his lips making him smile again.

"Remember at the orphanage when we were around 14-15 years old we went to the park alone and i fell hurting my knee and you kiss it making it 'all better'?" I asked smiling at the memory i seen him smile widely nodding "Yeah, i was so cheeky back then." He smirked, i rolled my eyes shoving his shoulder lightly "You still are you dork." He jokingly glared at me "No." He pouted, i pecked his cheek before standing up walking to kitchen saying over my shoulder "Take your meds." "I already did." He answered, i rolled my eyes to myself grabbing a bowl out of the cupboard, i grabbed my favorite cereal and poured it in the bowl before grabbing the milk.

When i was done making my bowl of cereal i walked over to the table and started eat right when luke walked in. "Hey im going to head to the guys why dont you stay here and call perrie and el?" He asked, i swallowed my cereal nodding he opened his mouth telling me he wants a bite so i grabbed a spoonful of some and gave it to him before he walked out and down the hall to our room probably to get dressed so i took this time to call perrie, i grabbed my phone dialing her number waiting until she finally answered on the 3rd ring.

Perrie/Emily

Hey emily

Hey perrie, what are you doing?

Nothing really just sitting down at the guys house visiting, i was actually thinking of coming down to say 'hi' and see how those 2 buggers are doing.

I was just about to ask if you want to come down since luke is heading down there.

Yeah, ill be down in about 10 minutes.

We said our goodbyes before hanging up right when luke walked in with his hair up in a quiff (As usual) and in some sweatpants still and a v-neck with some vans on.

"Perries going to be here in about 10 minutes shes visiting zayn right now." I told him, he nodded pecking my lips "Do you want me to stay here until she comes?" He asked, i shook my head "No its fine you can head down there, I'm going to just sit in the living-room watching tv making sure the boys don't wake up. " I stated, he nodded kissing my forehead before heading out the door.

About 15 minutes later Perrie showed up with a big smile on her face. "What's got you so happy?" I asked letting her inside, she tried to hide her smile but failed "Zayn asked me on a date." she squealed, I gasped and started quietly squealing along because the twins were still sleeping "oh my god, you're going to look so beautiful." I gushed "he's going to do something so sweet." I added smiling, she squealed again "We havent been on an actual date in almost 7 months." my eyes widened in shock "This better be a damn good date." I said, she nodded smiling "Changing the subject for a minute, where are those cuties?" She asked, i smiled standing up motioning her to follow me as i walked up the stairs.