Chapter 33

*Lukes POV*

Its been 2 weeks since we found out that emily is pregnant, we managed to balance out our relationship with tour life.

The boys and i just got off the stage and i didnt see emily anywhere which made me both nervous and confused because she's always there. "Hey, wheres emily?" I asked paddy one of the other guys bodyguards, he turned to me before pointing toward the hallway that leads to the dressing rooms and bathrooms.

When i started walking down the hallway i looked through the dressing rooms but she wasnt there so i went to the bathroom knocking in case someone else is in there.

"Someones in here." I heard emilys tiny voice, i opened the door seeing here sitting on the floor in front of the toilet making me furrow my eyebrows "I said someones in- oh hi babe." I gave her a smile walking over to her rubbing her back "Whats wrong babe?" I asked, she was about to answer but stopped when she leaned over the toilet emptying her stomach, while she was doing that i was holding her hair back and rubbing her back while whispering soothing things in her ear. She was finally done and walked to the sink rinsing out her mouth grabbing a tiny bottle of mouth wash that she keeps in her pocket...

When she was done she walked out of the bathroom making me confused but followed her into the lounge area.

"Emily, are you okay?" I asked, i heard her sigh before turning around "Yes im fine babe its just a little sickness from the pregnancy." I made an 'oh' face as i smiled lightly hugging her, i pulled back kissing her cheek making her blush lightly.

"Hey guys i just got an idea." I heard Ashtons voice, we all turned to him "Call Perrie and Eleanor." I smiled nodding, i grabbed my phone going through the contacts until i got to Perrie's number pushing the call button.

Luke, Perrie

Hello?

Hey Perrie its luke, what are you doing?

Well, im at home....

Good, can you come to [name of arena]

Why?

We kind of need your help...

Alright, but you better explain when i get there.

Okay and hey can you bring El?

Yeah sure, ill pick her up and then head to the arena.

Alrighty, bye perrie

Bye

After we hung up i looked at the boys and emily who were looking at me "Shes going to pick El up and then head here." They nodded sitting down one the couch, i walked over to the couch sitting nex to Emily wrapping my arm around her shoulders. "So, what sould we do until they get here?" We all looked at each other shrugging "How about sleep?" Emily grumbled snuggling into my side, i smiled running my hand through her hair "Go to sleep babe, ill wake you up when they get here." I whispered, she glanced up at me giving me a small smile nodding before closing her eyes.

*40 minutes later*

"Boys, perrie and eleanor are here." Paul stated, i nodded telling him to tell them to just come here and as i said that the guys came off stage just as the girls walked in.

"Perrie?" Zayn asked confused "El?" Louis asked also confused, i got up making sure not to disturb Emily and walked over to them "I called perrie to come and help with Emily because lets face it, i dont know what the hell im doing." Perrie and eleanor looked at me confused "Whats wrong with emily?" Eleanor asked, i pursed my lips, bouncing on the balls of my feet "I may have gotten her pregnant..." I trailed off, their eyes widened looking at me "We're going to be aunts." They said in unison with smiles, i laughed lightly as i nodded "How far long is she?" Eleanor asked gaining everyones attention "A little over 2 weeks." She nodded "You know you can get her a doctors appointment and get an ultra sound." I smiled looking at the guys "Can we go, the concerts done anyway."

They looked at eachother before nodding "Wake emily up and meet us out back." Zayn instructed, i nodded walking over to emily as they all walked out the back.

I looked down at emily thinking if i wanted to wake her up or just carry her out. After a couple minutes thinking i decided to just carry her and let her sleep, so i slid my arms under her and slowly picked her up bridal style walking toward the back door. When i walked out of the door i made my way toward the van seeing the door slide open, i set emily down lightly and sat down next to her. We all looked at each other before pulling out of the parking lot and off to the doctors.

We arrived at the doctors and this time i had to wake emily up so i gently shook her shoulder until she fluttered her eyes open looking at me and then looked around furrowing her eye brows in confusion im sure.

"Where are we?" She asked sitting up, i sighed pulling her out of the van watching as she looked up at the doctors and then back at me "We're getting an ultra sound done." She nodded letting me pull her into the doctors where the others are waiting. When we got inside walking over to the counter "Hi, can we get an ultra sound done?" I asked nicely, the lady looked at us and back at her computer typing some things before nodding passing us a clipboard telling us we need to fill it out. So we walked over the group, sitting down and started filling it out.

When we were done we took it back up to the lady, "Alright, the Dr. will be out shortly." I nodded grabbing emilys hand walking back to the chairs sitting down.

"Emily Johnson." A doctor called making me and emily stand up, i turned to the others "We'll tell you what we find out." I said, they nodded slowly watching as emily and i walked with the doctor into the room.

"Okay, so how far are you emily?" The doctor asked slipping on some gloves and started setting up the stuff "A little over 2 weeks i think." The doctor nodded to himself "Okay, im going to need you to roll your shirt up about half way, only enough to see your stomach." She nodded rolling her shirt up, he grabbed this stick thing and some gel. "This is going to be cold Emily." She nodded grabbing my hand as he wiped the gel on making emily shiver. "Now listen closely, here that?" He asked, i listened closely hearing thumping noises "Whats that?" He smiled at us "That is the heart beat." I smiled widely looking at emily who looked like she was listening intently "Why is there two?" She asked, i furrowed my eye brows looking at the doctor who was looking at the screen which emily and i cant see, "Well, it seems that you are having twins." My eyes widened looking at emily shocked, he turned the screen and i seen two dots.

We walked back out to the waiting area still shocked, the others all jumped up when they seen us and started firing questions at us "Guys calm down." Emily exclaimed making them quiet down.

"So what happened?" Liam asked, i looked at emily and back at him.

"We're having twins."