Chapter 44

*Next Morning* *lukes POV*

        After we finished the movie emily ended up falling asleep so i carried her over to the bed tucking her in before getting in myself and going to sleep, and right now im in the kitchen cooking emily and i some morning breakfast which is some eggs, bacon, and toast. "Mm, something smells good." Emily said walking his pecking my cheek "Just cooking us some breakfast." I stated turning the stove off before turning around seeing emily wearing (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=136848820)

I smiled at her "Cuuuuuute" I 'squealed' in a high pitched voice dragging out the 'u' making her laugh.

                "How many eggs you want?" I asked, she wiped her imaginary tear from laughing before answering "Ill have 2." I nodded putting 2 eggs on her plate, i scraped up from bacon putting it on her plate before walking over to the toaster grabbing her toast putting it on her plate watching her bite into it. "Ill be right back." I said beginning to walk to the bathroom to get my meds "Where you going?" She asked stopping me, i turned to her answering "Going to take my meds." She nodded and began to eat again. I turned back around and walked to the bathroom grabbing 2 pills popping them in my mouth, i filled a glass of water so i could swallow them.

           When i was done i walked out to the kitchen seeing emily done with her food...

I looked at her plate wide eyed "What?" She asked slowly, i looked up at her and back at the plate "You're done?" I asked, she blushed nodding "What a pregnant girls gotta eat." She stated, i chuckled nodding "Right sorry babe." She smiled as she put her plate in the sink. "Lets go see whos all awake." I said, she shrugged walking out the door with me. We walked across the hall to zayn and liams room.

                *Knock* *Knock* i waited for an answer, when i didnt get one i was about to knock again but the door opened revealing a tired looking zayn, he looked at us yawning "What are you guys doing?" I asked, he didnt answer for a minute "Well, i was sleeping and liams somewhere around this hotel." he said looking out of the door and down the halls "Oh, well we woke up about an hour ago and just want something to do..." I trailed off, he nodded opening the door wider so we can walk in.

        "I have a question." I stated making zayn turn to me "Yeah?" "Whens the first show?" I asked, he furrowed his eyebrows in thought "Umm, i think tomorrow im not sure." I nodded turning to emily who was curled up on the couch looking like shes fighting to keep her eyes opened "Emily, we can g- and shes asleep." I cut myself off as i heard little snores come out of her mouth, i heard zayn chuckle but stopped as the door opened and liam came in "Alright i bought some-" I cut him off "Shut up, emilys sleeping." He looked at me wide eyed and then at emily "Why dont you guys go to your room?" He asked, i looked at the peaceful emily not wanting to wake her up plus i dont want to deal with her mood swings "Umm, if you want to deal with her mood swings be my guest and wake her up telling her to leave." I said knowing he wont, he rolled his eyes setting the bags on the kitchen table "Whatever, she can sleep there" He mumbled making me smile in satisfaction, i slowly walked over to the couch lifting her legs slowly so theres was just enough room for me to sit down.

                "Do you know what songs you're playing tomorrow?" Zayn randomly asked, i just shrugged because i dont know "Probably just beside you, amnesia, rejects, and out of my limit." He nodded looking at me with a curious look making me confused "You think you'll be able to sing amnesia without thinking of that night?" He asked, i thought about it before slowly nodding "Maybe.." i trailed off.

*Calums POV*

        It was about noon, michael and i just woke up and are laying in bed cuddling not really wanting to do anything.

"Why didnt you ever tell me you were gay?" Mikey whispered as he ran his hands through my hair while my head was resting on his chest, i lifted my head a bit so i was looking at him "Well, when my mom left after i told her i thought everyone i told would leave me and i didnt want you to leave me." i whispered, he frowned slightly "oh cal." He mumbled leaning down pecking my lips, i smiled leaning back up pecking his lips again "I love you." "I love you too." He whispered against my lips.

*A couple hours later*

*Lukes POV*

        Its around 3 in the afternoon and emily is still sleeping so i decided i would wake her up now. I looked down toward emilys sleeping frame before slowly shaking her shoulder, i didnt get a response so i shook her harder hearing her groan "Babe, get up." i said, she opened her eyes glaring at me making me raise my eyebrows "What?" I asked, she rolled her eyes sitting up scooting to the other end of the couch "Really?" I asked, she turned to me with narrowed eyes making me confused "You could have easily carried me to our room and left me there to get my sleep instead of letting me sleep on the couch while im pregnant and now i have back cramps." I scoffed before glaring at her for being rude "You're lucky i even let you sleep, no need to go into your little bitchy mood emily." She glared at me opening her mouth to talk but closed it and got up walking out of the room slamming the door, shes probably walking to ours to go back to sleep, i rolled my eyes "So dramatic." I grumbled putting my head in my head in my hands "Stupid medicine had to where off, stupid pregnant mood swings, stupid arguments." I grumbled to myself, i heard someone sigh making me lift my head seeing zayn and liam looking at me, i rolled my eyes looking at them.

                "What?" I asked, zayn rolled his eyes and was about to talk but liam cut him off "You didnt have to be so hard on her luke, she is pregnant with your kids and she does have a point about sleeping on the couch." I rolled my eyes "You're just saying that because you didnt want her sleeping in here in the first place." He sighed shaking his head "No im not, but i am saying that you need to go talk to her." I was about to say something but he cut me off with a glare making me let out a quiet groan before standing up walking to the door. As i opened the door and was about to walk out i heard zayn call out "And take some of your meds." I threw them a thumbs up before closing the door heading to mine and emilys room thinking of ways to apologize for being a dick.