Chapter 55

*5 months later* *Lukes POV*

        This vacation has been amazing so far just spending time with my family, Tyler has been a pretty good addition to this family and has been doing what i asked him to do.

"Emily, lets go bowling." I said, she raised her eyebrows at me "What about the kids?" She asked putting a hand on her hip, i rolled my eyes pointing at perrie whos been coming down lately to hang out with emily whenever she gets lonely. "Uh, fine let me go get changed." She mumbled turning around walking down the hall way "Hey perrie, can you watch the boys while em and i go bowling?" I asked nicely, she turned to me smiling "Yeah." I smiled widely showing my dimples "Thanks." She just laughed turning back to the tv.

             I looked down seeing tyler playing with the twins making me smile "Alright im ready." I heard emilys voice making me turn around seeing her standing there with a hand on her hip, i read her sweat shirt making me laugh "Nice sweat shirt babe." I chuckled, she jokingly rolled her eyes before pecking my lips.

                "Alrght, we're heading out." I announced, perrie just gave us a thumbs up while tyler got up running to me jumping just in time for me to grab him "We'll be back later buddy." I stated pecking his forehead making him smile "Bye mommy bye daddy." I smiled putting him down watching him wave as we walked out of the house walking over to my car that i finally bought, it was a red Chevy Camaro 2014.

        After we both got in we buckled up before i pulled out of the drive way heading to the bowling alley passing our school so i slowled down a bit seeing a couple of our friends looking bored making me chuckle before i sped down the road.

                Before i know it we were parking into an empty space in front of the bowling alley.

"Size shoe?" The lady at the counter asked when we entered, i turned to emily then back at the lady "Size 12 for me and 8 1/2 for her." (I dont actually know his shoe size, just guessing)

        When we got our shoes we went and picked out a lane, i sat down at the little screen thing and started typing emilys name in 'Princess' I seen emily look up at the screen and groaned "Really luke?" She whined, i just smirked and stood up "Fine i get to put yours in." She stated walking over and sat down, i looked up seeing 'Lukey-Poo' I pouted toward her "Hey, mine was cute yours is childish." She giggled pecking my lips "Its cute." I rolled my eyes grabbing a bowling ball watching the pins get set up.

                I rolled the ball down the lane "Strike!" I cheered turning around as i did a fist bump seeing emily rolling her eyes with a smile. "My turn." She stuck out her tongue waiting for the pins. When they were set up she swung the ball back before rolling it down the lane "Not fair." She pouted seeing it only hit 6 of them down." "You got this babe!" I cheered loudly making her blush as people looked at us "Luuuke!" She whined carrying out the 'u' i just smirked watching her swing the ball "Yay, i got a strike." She cheered clapping, i chuckled hugging her before pecking her lips. "Good job babe." I mumbled against her lips.

*15 minutes later*

          We were on the last game and i was about to grab my bowling ball when i slipped making emily laugh to i pouted holding my knee just as she took a picture, i couldnt help but smile at the sound of her beautiful laugh "What ever." I chuckled standing up grabbing the ball swinging it down the lane not carry that it went in the gutter, emily took her turn and got a strike and she started jumping up and down cheering "I won! I won!  Haha in your face." I jokingly rolled my eyes as i took off the bowling shoes waiting for emily, i took our shoes back to the counter getting our shoes back.

                        "Im hungry." Emily said as we pulled into the driveway, i rolled my eyes turning off the engine "Order a pizza" I stated, she mumbled something and walked ahead of me and into the house. When i entered i was immediately jumped on by tyler "Hi daddy." I smiled "Hey ty, did you see where your mom went?" I asked, he nodded pointing to the kitchen i smiled pecking his forehead putting him down walking into the kitchen seeing emily eating toast "i said to order pizza" I chuckled, she giggled swallowing her food "I didnt feel like waiting 20 minutes for a pizza to arrive." "True." I nodded going to grab a piece of her toast only to recieve a slap in the hand "Ouch." I pouted making her giggle "My food." I chuckled pecking her cheek before going back into the living room seeing tyler with the twins again "Hey buddy." He turned to me smiling widely "Hi daddy." he replied before turning back to the twins "You know its almost your birthday." I said watching his smile widen as he nodded "And how old are you going to be?" I asked smiling watching him put up 5 fingers, i pulled his down and started tickling him "Thats right!" I cheered watching him giggle and squirm "D-Daddy stop it! Th- hehe- that tickles!" I stopped tickling for a second letting him catch his breathe. "Say 'You're the best daddy in the whole world.' " he pretended to think before shouting "Never!" I started tickling him again causing him to fall into another fit of giggles "F-Fine! You're the b-best daddy i-in the world!" I stopped tickling him and pulled him on my lap kissing his forehead "Love you ty." I mumbled, he wrapped his tiny arms around me before saying "Love you too daddy."