Chapter 47

*Lukes POV*

        When i woke up i realized that emily wasnt beside me making me confused until i smelt the delicious smell of pancakes. I stood up walking to the kitchen area seeing Emily next the the stove still in my shirt and boxers making me smile.

                I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist feeling her jump a bit until she realized it me and snuggled into me. "What are you doing?" I asked looking over her shoulder seeing her flipping the pancake "Making breakfast." I nodded pecking her shoulder "I usually make you breakfast." I whispered in her ear." She just smiled shaking her head "Well, im making breakfast this morning so." i rolled my eyes jokingly before turning around walking to the little table.

 *10 minutes later*

        "And breakfast is served." Emily said setting a plate in front of me, i looked up at her smiling before digging in watching as she sat across from me and started eating.

                When we were done eating i grabbed both of our plates and put them in the sink, i looked over our clothes before deciding that we should get dressed so i turned to emily saying "Lets get changed and then we can go wake up everyone else." She nodded walking with me to the room grabbing some clothes.

*After changing*

         Emily came out of the bathroom wearing (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=137020850) while i was just wearing (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=137021390) emily and i took a minute looking each others outfits over before nodding smiling. "You ready?" She asked, i nodded smiling wrapping an arm around her waist leading her out of the bed room and out of the suite.

                We walked over to harry and louis room knocking twice until louis answered with a grin on his face.

"Whats up?" He asked letting us in, we walked in sitting on the couch as louis sat across from us and i noticed that Harry isn't in here so i figured hes either sleeping still or out "Nothing, we just woke up and decided to come visit." I said shrugging louis just chuckled shaking his head. "Is this how its going to be when you guys move out?" He asked jokingly, i turned to emily smiling before turning back to louis "Things happen." He smiled lightly at us nodding "So are we doing what we planned?" I asked changing the subject turning to louis smirking, he looked confused for a minute but started smirking and nodding "Doing what?" Emily asked, we turned to her smirking "Well if you would have stayed you would know." Louis sassed, i chuckled nodding agreeing.

        Louis and I stood just as i tired looking harry walked out, when he seen us he rubbed his eyes smiling at us "Hey, whats going on?" He asked "we're about to do that thing we talked about yesterday." he furrowed his eyebrows before making an 'O' face smirking "Riiiiight." He said dragging out the 'I' "Do we have the stuff?" i asked turning to louis, just as he was about to answer emily cut him off "Are you doing drugs?!" She nearly shouted, my eyes widened as i looked at her "No! God really em?" She shrugged "Well you asked him for 'the stuff'" She said quoting 'the stuff' "We were talking about these." Harry said grabbing a medium box with water guns and Nerf guns, emily looked at the box then back up at me sighing in relief "Thank god, because im not dating a druggie." "ha-ha'" i let out a sarcastic laugh before looking at harry smirking "Ready?" He asked smirking, i nodded as we both turned to louis smirking "Oh yeah." He smirked, we turned to emily who looked nervous "You're staying here because you need to be ready to shut the door when we run back in." I stated, she was about to protest but i raised my eye brow at her making her nod sighing.

                The 3 of us grabbed 2 each so we had a water gun and a nerf gun in each hand. We walked to the door opening it peeking out into the hallway, i leaned back into the room looking down at emily "If i dont make it i want you to know that i love you." I said in serious voice even though im dying of laughter on the inside, emily rolled her eyes giggling "Whatever babe, just hurry up." I faked a gasp "Well then." I turned around walking into the hallway with louis and harry letting emily shut the door, we looked at each other nodding "I got mikey and cal." i stated, harry and louis looked at each other "I call Niall and Ashton." Harry called, louis groaned quietly "Dammit! I dont want liam or zayn because they're both bitches in the morning especially zayn." Harry and I just shrugged watching as he rolled his eyes.

        "Lets go." I said walking toward Michael and Calums room, i looked behind me seeing the others at their victims doors, we all looked at each other nodding before opening the doors quietly and walking in losing sight of each other.

When i got inside i closed the door a bit leaving it slightly opened so i could get out quickly, i started walking around but stopped when i heard some kind of noise i listened more closely it sounded like something creaking i just ignored it and continued walking toward the bedroom. When i got to the door i realized that the noise got louder, like its on the other side of the door... I was debating if i should go inside before i finally decided i will, i grabbed the handle taking a deep breath before letting it out swinging the door open holding both toy guns up about to shoot until i seen what was happened and my eyes widened and my mouth dropped open letting out a long scream (It was manly dont worry c; ) they immediately stopped and turned around with terrified/embarrassed looks "GET OUT!" Michael yelled, i dropped the guns turning around running out of the room with my eyes still wide.

                When i got into louis and harry's room i seen louis and harry laughing until they turned to me seeing my horrified look and stopped "Whats wrong luke?" Harry asked concerned, i walked over to the couch blindly sitting down "Luke..." Louis trailed off, i looked at him still not blinking which was starting to make my eyes burn so i finally blinks "What happened?" he asked a little worried "I-I walked into t-their suite a-and heard this noise b-but i decided to ig-nore it, when i got t-to their room it was lou-der but i-i opened the door a-and t-they were..." I trailed off watching louis eyes widened in realization "They were what?" Emily asked, i turned to her "They were fucking." Louis said, i nodded "Well mikey was fucking calum." I stated gagging a bit, after i told them the door opened showing a blushing calum and a sweaty michael but hey they were both sweaty so... "Umm..." Michael trailed off.