Chapter 34

*4 months later*

*Calums POV*

        Things have been going smoothly with emily and luke plus the tour, we're getting a 3 week vacation and right now were heading to the house.

"Hey emily." I smiled walking toward her and lukes bunk, yes we're driving the tour bus home dont ask why. "Hi cal." I looked down at her stomach seeing a baby bump "How far are you again?" I asked looking up at her face, "16 weeks." I stared at her for a minute "How long is that?" I asked, she laughed shaking her head "4 months Cal-Pal." i nodded "Hey babe." I heard lukes voice making me turn around "Hey Cal." I smiled saying a Hi back "Im going to go out there." I said pointing to the lounge area, they nodded and started talking about something.

*Lukes POV*

        When calum walked out i turned to emily giving her a kiss, i reached my hand up settling it on her stomach making her smile.

"We should get another ultra sound and see how they're doing." I whispered, she looked up at me nodding. "Ill be right back." I said walking toward the front of the bus and to the driver. "Stop at a doctors office please." He nodded and started driving to what im guessing the doctors office.

                We pulled in and i walked into the lounge area seeing the boys looking around confused "Doctors." I said making them nod.

I got emily and walked out of the bus seeing the guys bus behind us, they walked out of the bus looking around confused "Where are we?" Louis asked, I looked at them sighing "Doctors." They nodded and started walking in with us.

We did what we always have to do and filled the paper work out and waited for the doctor.

                        "Emily Johnson." The doctor called, we stood up walking to the room with him.

I was holding emilys hand while he was looking at the screen "Do you want to know the gender?" He asked, i looked at him shocked "you can do that?" i asked, he nodded chuckling i looked down at emily who nodded.

"Okay it looks like you're having..... 2 boys." I smiled widely doing a little happy dance but stopped when i heard emily laughing "Whats so funny?" I asked, she stopped laughing but still had little giggles coming out. "You're so happy." I smiled nodding helping her up giving her a kiss "We're having kids princess." I said, she smiled wrapping her arms around me pulling me into a hug. "Lets go tell the others." I said pulling her along, she was giggling the whole way until we got into the waiting room seeing the others either sleeping or talking. "Okay, guess what?" I exclaimed happily gaining their attention even waking up Michael and Zayn "What?" Michael groaned "We got the genders." They looked at us wide eyed "So what are they?" Harry asked, i smiled looking at emily and then back at them.

                "We're having 2 boys." I cheered, they started cheering "We need to plan out some things." Emily said, i agreed and we all headed to the tour buses and started heading home.

*Back at the house*

        When we pulled up we all ran into the house, god i miss it here.

"Alright, planning time everyone to the living room!" Emily shouted dramatically and ran to the living room "Emily be careful!" I yelled running after her, when i caught up she was sitting on the couch smirking.

"Anyway planning time." i said slowly walking over to the couch sitting next to emily watching as everyone else came into the living room sitting in random spots. "Okay, first off names.." I trailed off, they all looked like they were thinking. "I got some!" I nearly shouted, they all turned to me "These better be good." I heard emily mumble "How about Jace and Austin Hemmings." Emily looked at me before smiling widely and nodded "I like them but what about middle names?" She asked, i pursed my lips shrugging "How about Austin Michael Hemmings and Jace Lee Hemmings?" Liam asked, we turned to him smiling "Nice." I said, "okay, so we have names now we need a nursery idea..." I added, i looked towards the boys "You guys come with me to the store so we can get everything and set it up in a room." I said pointing to michael, calum, and ashton who nodded standing up.

                "We'll be back." I said walking to michaels car getting in the passenger seat while michael gets in the driver and ashton and cal get in the back.

"So what do we need?" Michael asked getting out of the car after we park, i shrug "Just go to the baby isle and grab some stuff, i know we need 2 cribs, strollers, high chairs, dummys, bottles, diapers, some onesies, footies-" I was cut off by ashton "Okay, okay we get it." I smiled walking to the baby isle.

        When we were done we spent ALOT of money, we had to find a way to pack everything in the car.

"Uh, we need some help." I said opening the front door, liam and the guys walked over to us peeking behind us seeing all the stuff making there eyes widen. "Jesus, how much did you spend?" Niall asked walking out grabbing some bags and boxes "Umm... a little over 4,000 dollars." After i said that he nearly dropped the stroller box "Careful with that!" he turned around glancing at liam who was starring at me... "What?" I asked slowly bending down grabbing a couple bags. "Why did you spend that much?" He asked, i gave him a simple answer "Because i plan on giving my kids the best life." He smiled nodding "Good answer." I smiled walking upstairs and to the room across from mine and emilys room and set the bags down watching as the others came in setting down multiple boxes and bags "Okay, lets set this up." Louis smiled, i nodded watching as we all started opening and putting things together.

*3 hours later*

        Oh my god, we are finally done and i have to admit this room is cute

"Luke where a-" I heard emilys voice stop making me turn around seeing her standing there with her mouth and eyes wide open looking around the room and then looked at us with tears in her eyes.

"You did this?" She asked with her voice wobbly, i nodded smiling watching her walk over to me pulling me into a hug "Love you luke." She mumbled into my chest, i kissed her fore head "Love you too princess."