Chapter 56

*Lukes POV*

            It was Tuesday morning and emily woke me up telling me that we were going to school today so we got dressed and got the 3 boys dressed and took them down to the guys house telling michael, calum, and ashton to get ready much to their complaining. "Sorry guys but remember we told emily we would got to school for 3 days a week?" I asked sighing as tyler walked up to me with a quivering lip "Awe, buddy whats wrong?" I asked kneeling down, i wiped the tear the fell down his cheek as he started talking "I-I dont want you t-to leave." he sobbed, i gently grabbed the back of his neck pulling him into me so his face was in the crook of my neck as the others all watched "Shh, buddy we'll be back in a while we'll only be gone until 2." He sniffled pulling back "Until then i want you to watch your little brothers." I said, he nodded wiping his tears.

                "Good boy, now we have to go." i whispered pecking his forehead, we said goodbye the others as we all walked out and to my car piling in. When we all got in i turned to everyone "ready?" I asked they sighed nodding "What if someone recognizes us?" Calum asked holding hands with mikey "Then i guess ignore them..." I trailed off starting the guitar.

*At school*

           I pulled into the parking lot of the school and parked the car taking the keys out of the ignition "Lets go." I sighed opening the door along with the others, when we stepped out all attention in the parking lot turned to us for some reason but we just ignored it and walked toward the front doors. As we were walking i heard people whispering about us but chose to ignore it, we got into the school and to our lockers "Well that was awkward..." I trailed off, they laughed nodding "Well, im guessing people know who we are now." Ashton chuckled, i nodded looking around seeing a lot of girls looking at me and the boys and i noticed emily squirming a bit thats when i noticed some were glaring at him so i put my arm around her pulling her into my side pecking her forehead glaring at the girls making them look away.

                "Ignore them." I whispered in her ear, she smiled nodding snuggling into my side RING RING we all sighed and decided it was time to go to class "Aaaand lets go." I said dragging out the 'A' making them laugh.

        We all went our separate ways to our classes, when em and i entered our first class all the attention turned to us and i swear i heard some girls squeal which was pretty awkward. After we sat down we started taking notes which got boring after a while so i started poking emily "Stoooop luke." She whined, i chuckled pulling her on my lap noticing the teachers glare but ignored him and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Either take your notes or get out." The teacher demanded, i narrowed my eyes at him and gently pushed emily off and stood up grabbing mine and her stuff grabbing her hand walking to the door "Later." I said walking out shutting the door, once the door was shut emily and i burst into laughter "Did you see his face?" I laughed, she nodded giggling. When we finally calmed down we were sitting against the lockers waiting for the bell to ring so we can go to lunch RING RING we stood up as all the other students piled out of the classes and walked toward the lunch room. As we lined up to get our lunch i was standing behind emily with my arms around her waist and my chin on her shoulder when suddenly these 3 bimbo looking girls came up to us smiling flirtatious "Hi luke, can i get your autograph?" She asked winking, i rolled my eyes but nodded grabbing the paper and pen.

        "There." I said giving it to her, she squealed making me internally wince because that sounded like a dying cat "Come on babe the lines moving." Emily said pulling me up in line, i smiled but stopped when i seen the bimbos glaring at emily so i gave them a death glare making their eyes widen and scurry off. After we got our lunch we went to our table to sit with michael, ashton, and calum who were joking around "Hey boys." I greeted sitting down pulling emily on my lap, they smiled at us greeting us back. "I want to go home." Mikey whined, i agreed yawning "I wonder how the boys are handing the twins and tyler..." I trailed off chuckling thinking of them trying to change a diaper.

*Louis POV*

                I was rubbing my temples as austin kept crying "What do we do?" Harry asked with pillows on his ears "I dont know, one of you go and get him while i get tyler- TYLER GET BACK HERE!!" Zayn yelled running after tyler who was spraying his hair spray around the house, i groaned standing up getting austin before gagging "I think i know whats wrong..." I trailed off gagging at the smell of his diaper, harry looked up at me and the crying baby "What?" He asked just as perrie walked in widening her eyes seeing the house a mess and austin crying loudly in my arms. "What the hell happened?" She exclaimed tossing her bag on the couch before rushing over to me grabbing austin laying him down on the changing table. As she changed his diaper i had to turn around because i kept gagging and nearly throwing up, when she was done she cuddled him until he fell asleep right as zayn came walking in with messy hair and tyler over his shoulder "You are going to sit here until i say you can move, got it?" He ordered sternly with his eyes narrowed, i looked at tyler who looked like he was going to cry "Got it?" Zayn repeated between gritted teeth, tyler nodded furiously watching as zayn sighed angrily before walking away...

        "Wheres liam?" Niall asked walking downstairs, yeah hes smart and not come downstairs at all until now "I dont know, i think hes out running some e-" I was cut off by the door opening revealing liam along with the others "Why are they back home?" I asked motioning to luke, michael, calum, emily, and ashton. Just as he was about to answer he was cut off by Tyler "DADDY!" He shouted jumping up running into lukes arms "Whats for dinner- Tyler i told you not to move!" Zayn started off but cut himself off as he seen the chair in the corner empty, he was about to yell until he seen tyler hiding his face in lukes neck "What are you guys doing back?" He asked slowly, luke repositioned tyler so he was comfy before answering "People started noticing us and asked for autographs." He nodded about to walk in the kitchen but liam stopped him "Why does the house smell like hair spray?"

                Zayn looked toward tyler sighing "He got a hold of my hair spray and was running around the house spraying them so i put him in a time out but i guess he seen luke and got excited." He finished, luke pulled tylers face out of his neck         giving him a stern look "Did you do that?" He asked sternly, tyler sniffled before nodding slowly causing luke to sigh "Go sit in the time out chair for 10 minutes." he ordered putting him down watching as he walked slowly over to the chair and sat down. "Sorry about the trouble guys." Luke sighed running a hand through his hair making it messy "Its fine, perrie came and helped out a bit." I smiled mentally thanking perrie who i think is in zayns room talking to him "Well, i think we are going to take the boys back home..." Emily trailed off, i gave them a smile nodding "Remember, if you guys are ever bored just come on down and bring the boys." Liam smiled luke and emily nodded before emily grabbed the twins and gently put them in their stroller as luke walked over to tyler and i think talked to him for a minute before hugging him and picked him up. "Bye guys." They waved walking out of the front door.