Chapter 10

*Emilys POV*

Oh my god were going on a date, what do i wear, how am i going to do my make up theres only 2 people i can ask in a situation like this... "PERRIE! ELEANOR!" I yelled and soon after i heard their footsteps coming.

"Yes?" They asked panting, geez they're lazy "Im going on a date with luke and i dont know what do wear!" I was freaking out and i dont know why, they smiled looking at each other "Oh my god were going to make you even more Gorgeous then you are now!" El exclaimed making me blush "Alright first thing first what dresses do you have?" Perrie asked, i walked to my closet pulling out 4 there was a purple one, tan one, blue one, and a teal one. "Purple." They said in unison... creepy, we laid the dress out on the bed while i was sitting in a chair facing away from the mirror so they could do my make up and hair they're curlying it, they said it was a surprise and i have to wait till they're done to look..

"And..... Done but before you look we need to get you in the dress." Perrie stated helping me up making sure im not looking.

After i got the dress on they were looking at me in awe "You look beautiful now all you need is heels and jewelry." El stated going through my jewelry while perrie was looking for some shoes "Found some." They stated in unison, okay that one was weird.. Anyway El held up the snowflake necklace Luke bought me about 2 years ago and some hoop earrings, while perrie held up my black peep toe heels.

When i was finished completely they finally let me look, and let me tell you when i looked in the mirror i was shocked "Oh my god thank you so much" I gushed hugging them tightly they pulled back smiling "Go show off your outfit girl." El sassed snapping her fingers in a 'Z' formation causing perrie and i to laugh, i nodded walking to the door looking back they nodded motioning me to go i took a deep breath opening the door walking out and to the stairs.

As i was walking down everyone started coming into view i seen mikey, cal, ash, liam, harry, louis, and then luke he was wearing a tux which was handsome but none of them have noticed me yet until my heels hit the last step making the 'Click' noise. When they all turned one by one their mouths dropped "Holy shit." I heard Mikey whispered which in return luke slapped him upside the head. "You looked stunning princess." I smiled giving him a kiss "And you look very handsome."

"Have her back by 9." Luke looked back at liam "10." "9" "10" "should we do 8?" Liam asked raising an eyebrow, luke sighed "Fine 9 it is." He grumbled, i stiffled a laugh before we headed to the door "See you guys later." We said before walking out.

*Lukes POV*

Emily looks absolutely gorgeous tonight, i cant wait to show her my surprise..

We finally got here and im currently covering emilys eyes "Okay, ready?" I asked smiling I felt her nod eagerly "Okay, there ya go." When i uncovered her eyes and her hand shot up to her mouth, "Oh my god luke its beautiful." She gushed looking at the sight. I decided instead of going to a restaurant i wanted to make it a bit quirky so i set up a table with candles and dinner but of course i didnt cook i actually had harry cook us something. "Shall we sit?" I asked holding my hand out acting posh she laughed but went along with it grabbing my hand "We shall." I smiled pulling her over to her seat pulling it out for her and scooting it in as she sat down, after i sat down i pulled out our dinner which was simple just some chicken and mac n cheese, right when emily seen the food she rolled her head back letting out a beautiful loud laugh. "That is so you." She giggled, i sent her a wink before digging in.

*After the date*

I think the date went well, right now were just down the street from the house "Thank you so much luke, you always find a way to make me love you more and more everyday." I smiled at her words before giving her a kiss which turned into a heated make out session, as much as i didnt want to i pulled back. "Sorry babe, not tonight." I held back a laugh seeing her cute little pout, "Awe baby dont pout we have tomorrow and the next day." She smiled shaking her head "No, because were going on tour soon." I furrowed my eye brows in confusion "So what?" I asked "Means were going to be on a tour bus with bunks." I threw my head back sighing dramatically then smirked "Oh well maybe we can get the bedroom and if not they have curtains for bunks." She rolled her eyes "Of course you'd think of something like that." She joked, i rolled my eyes realizing were back i looked at the time seeing it was 8:59 hmm 1 minute left "We have one minute till were actually suppose to be back." I smirked, she smirked back before leaning in molding our lips together as we started having a heated make out session, i didnt even notice the door open until i head an awkward cough i turned and seen Niall standing there "You're on time." He said trying to get rid of the awkward tension "Yeah, can we come in now?" I asked seeing emily shiver so i wrapped my arms around her until we stepped inside "We're going to go get changed then we'll be back down." I stated before walking up the stairs with emily trailing behind.

I soon changed into sweatpants not bothering to put on a shirt, and emilys wearing my #34 jersey and some of my boxers.

I was holding her hand as we walked down the stairs "Alright, we have some rules for the tour bus's." Liam stated, i sighed but then looked up hearing 'Tour Bus's' "What do you mean Tour Bus's?" I asked slowly "Ahh, thats right you and the boys get your own tour bus while my and my boys and emily have ours." "What? you cant do that." I argued "Well, i guess you should let them be on the same bus liam its not they're going to go some where its a moving bus." I mentally thanked Louis, Liam looked unsure for a minute until he finally gave in. "Anyway what are the rules?" I asked not really wanting to hear them "You cant leave the bus unless you tell us when and where you're going, keep clean, and NO SEX!" He made sure to make the last one stand out, i looked over at Em "Yeah, we'll follow the rules." I said he started smiling "But the last one." His smile dropped "What why?" He asked a bit frustrated "Really do i need to answer that?" He shook his head slowly "Anyway, we have a bigger problem." I explained making everyone look at me.

"We dont have a band name." Everyone slowly facepalmed, man i wish i recorded that.... "Pick a name." Harry said casually "Bromance?" Calum asked chuckling a bit "No." "How about 5 Seconds Of Summer" Michael asked getting our attention, we thought about it for a minute before agreeing i mean it was catchy.

*First Day Of Tour*

We're currently loading our bags into separate bus's "Well, see you at the first stop." I said waving to the guys before stepping onto the bus as the doors close.

"Well, we made it boys" I heard cal mumble "Yeah, we did." I smiled wrapping my arm around emilys waist kissing her temple "What should we do?" Ashton asked looking at all of us, i looked at the time seeing it was midnight "Nothing, im going to sleep you guys can stay up." i yawned un wrapping my arm from her waist walking to a bunk but not before giving her a goodnight kiss, i walked to the bunking area picking the middle bunk climbing in i didnt change because i was already in sweat pants and a t-shirt so i just took my shirt off.

*Emilys POV*

Its been an hour since luke went to sleep and we're bored so were going to to prank luke.

"Alright, ready?" I asked smirking they smirked back nodding i slowly climbed on top of luke so i was straddling him, silently thanking that he is one heavy sleeper "Hey baby." I whispered seductively in his ear nibbling a bit, i felt him stirr around until he stopped so i rubbing my hands softly down his chest quietly moaning in his ear. "Faster luke." I moaned listening to him groan then i felt him start to harden under me so i smirked get another idea.

I leaned down softly kissing his neck grinding a bit on him, he let out a moan and i could feel he was completely hard so i got off looking at the boys who looked strained so i looked down seeing they all had boners.... well then, we heard luke talking in his sleep "You're a naughty girl emily." I wanted to laugh so hard but i waited, he let out another groan then shot up breathing heavily thats when we broke out laughing making him look at us. "What the hell?" He mumbled confused until he looked down seeing his boner and started blushing a bright red. "I-i'll be r-right back.." He stuttered running to the bathroom, when i heard the door close i decided to listen... is that weird? Nah.

When i got to the bathroom down i heard luke moaning and groaning then a sigh of relief so i walked back to the lounge area high fiving the guys until luke came in. "That wasnt funny." He grumbled sitting opposite of me "You're right, it was hilarious!" Michael yelled laughing "Have a nice dream babe?" I asked smirking, he gave me a sarcastic smile before replying "Yeah you were pretty good to maybe we came make it real tomorrow?" He asked with a wink making me blush "Uh, i, um..." He laughed "Babe im joking..... Well kind of." I rolled my eyes "What ever we need to go to sleep you have rehearsal tomorrow." I said getting up walking past luke when i felt him grip my ass "Ill get you for your naughty prank." He whispered before walking back to his bunk leaving me shocked.... Guess we'll find out tomorrow.... maybe.