Chapter 8

*Ashton's POV* (Shocker...)

When i woke up i checked the time seeing its 11:30 in the morning, thank god its the weekend...

I decided to to get up, not really bothering to get dressed so i was wearing some black sweat pants with no shirt on.

I opened my bedroom door stepping out into the hallway, i brought my hands to my face rubbing the sleep out of my eyes while walking down the hall causing me to bump into someone "oh my god im so sorry" I apologized helping the person who i bumped into up who i found out was emily. "No its fine ash dont worry about it." She smiled, god shes really beautiful but i could never date her shes dating luke who also has fucking anger issues and would probably kill me... literally. "Is anyone else awake?" I asked, she shook her head no "Well, im going to make breakfast care to join?" I asked with a smile making my dimples to come out, she smiled back nodding so we started walking to the stairs which turned into a race, she ended up winning because she tripped me...

"Okay, what do you want to eat?" I asked turning around looking at her, she put on a thinking face which was adorable "Umm, WAFFLES!" She squealed making me laugh "Alright, waffles it is." I took out the waffles popping them in the toaster turning around finding emily only a couple inches away from me, i looked into her eyes which was probably a very bad idea because i got lost in them so fast i didnt realize i just KISSED her, and not only that but Calum was in the doorway watching! "What are you doing ashton?" Calum asked walking in with his eyebrows furrowed "uh i-i" I stuttered not knowing what to say "Because it looks like you just kissed emily" Right after he said that the kitchen door slammed open revealing a very, very pissed luke "YOU WHAT?!" He yelled causing the vein in his neck to pop out, his eyes were dark blue almost black, fist clenched, and was breathing heavily... Oh god im dead. "Luke..." Emily said wearily walking toward him "Get away from me emily." He growled "Em get away from him." Cal said reaching to grab her arm but she moved just on time and in front of luke.

"Get. Away. From. Me." Luke growled between clenched teeth, emily just shook her head slowly reaching her arms up and around his neck hurrying to hug him. He looked like he was trying to fight it but eventually gave in wrapping his arms around her waist.

When they pulled back his eyes were a lighter blue but still angry looking especially when he looked at me again "You!" he growled pointing at me "You're dead." My eyes widened when he moved emily out of the way making calum take her out of the kitchen before storming up to me lifting his fist ready to punch me. "Wait." I stopped him "What?" He asked angrily "Look mate, im sorry i 'kissed' emily it was an accident i was putting waffles in the toaster and turned around and emily was standing right there so i walked into her." I partly lied, he slowly started to put his fist down making me sigh in relief, that was until i felt a pain on my cheek telling me he punched me "I can tell you're lying ashton but since we're good friends im going to let you off with a warning hit instead of beating you to pulp." He warned, i just nodded watching him walk out of the kitchen.

I stood up bringing my hand to my lip seeing i was bleeding "Great." I muttered to myself, i grabbed a paper towel dabbing it on my lip now i know what not to do to luke.

*Lukes POV*

That prick, hes lucky i let him off with a warning but next time i hear or see anything like that again i will beat the shit out of him but i will make sure not to put him into a coma, you know like the last 2.

Right now i just walked into the living room where Calum and Emily are waiting i need to have a private talk with her "Emily can i talk with you....Alone" I asked through gritted teeth, she didnt answer she was just looking at the ground so i walked up to her gripping her arm with one hand dragging her to the stairs "Ow, luke you're hurting me." she said trying to wiggle out of my grip, i ignored her and tightened my grip until we got to our room. "What the hell was that?!" I asked angrily "That whole thing down there wasnt my fault." She argued, i took a deep breath looking down at her "What really happened?" I asked annoyed, she let out a sigh before answering "I was walking down the hall and ashton ran into me so he asked if anyone else was awake and i told him no so he offered me to have breakfast with him so i agreed and he was making waffles and i guess i was standing a bit to close because when he turned around he stared at me for a minute and leaned in and kissed me..." She trailed off, i took a deep breath before asking the question thats been haunting me since it happened "Did you kiss back?" I asked quietly paying attention so her actions. "....No" I seen her eyebrow twitch telling me shes lying "You're lying!" I boomed causing her to shrink back in fear "After 3 1/2 fucking years you cheat on me?! And with a guy who im suppose to make a band with and be friends!?" I yelled walking closer to her making her shrink further back "Im sorry." She whimpered i let out a loud sarcastic laugh before answering "You're always sorry, you think everything will get better for you if you put that fucking pouty face on and say 'im sorry' well listen up, IT DOESNT!" I finished yelling the last part louder "Calm down luke." She mumbled, my breathing sped up and my eyes narrowed at her "Calm down? HOW CAN I FUCKING CALM DOWN WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND OF 3 1/2 YEARS JUST CHEATED ON ME?!" I boomed. "STOP YELLING!" She screamed "You're nothing but a whore." I spat, before i knew it i felt a stinging pain on my cheek telling me she slapped me... "Never call me that." She growled, i took a deep breath keeping myself from breaking and slapping her so i turned around walking into the bathroom shutting/locking the door.

After i shut and locked the door i turned leaning against the counter gripping the sides while looking in the mirror seeing a tiny hand print appearing, i seen my eyes growing a darker shade of blue and felt my anger rise and before i knew it i punched the mirror a couple of time shattering the glass. I turned around sliding down the wall looking at my knuckles bleed faster and faster "Luke?" I heard emilys soft voice call out but i didnt have the energy to answer "Luke?!" She yelled louder, my eyes started drooping but before i passed out i seen a pool of blood around my arm thats when i noticed the medium sized piece of glass in my wrist, next thing i know the door breaks down with almost everyone piling in "LUKE!" Emily cries out but calum and mikey grabbed her dragging her our. "Im sorry." I whispered before passing out into complete darkness.

*Emilys POV*

After about 5 minutes since luke went into the bathroom i heard glass shattering "Luke?" I call out. No Response. "Luke?!" I spoke a bit louder but still no answer so i went and got the boys.

"I need your help lukes in the bathroom and wont answer me about 5 minutes after he went in i heard glass shatter." I said, they came up and into the room next to the bathroom door "Step back." Liam instructed, we all listened stepping a foot back watching as he stepped back about 2 feet before running into the door which opened, when we entered i almost broke down at the sight "LUKE?!" I screamed, he was pale and about to pass out with a bloody fist and a piece of glass lodged into his wrist. Calum and Mikey grabbed me pulling me out of the room trying to calm me down but i kept sobbing. "Shh, hes going to be okay but can someone tell me what happened?" Michael asked, i looked at calum "Well, a little earlier this morning Ashton and Emily kissed and Luke over heard me say it..." Calum explained, michael looked at me wide eyed "What did luke do?" I looked down thinking about his facial expressions "I could tell he was holding back from hitting me because i slapped him for calling me a whore and thats when he went into the bathroom." I explained they looked at me shocked Michael looked down at my arm and gasped "What the hell is this?" He asked grabbing my arm examining what i seen is a blue and purple handprint on my arm "Umm.. its from luke dragging me up the stairs..." I trail off, they look at me with sympathy "Its fine guys, i just hope hes okay.." I looked back at the bathroom just in time to see liam carrying out a bandaged luke laying him on the bed cause me was sleeping "Is he going to be okay?" I asked worried "Yes, hes going to be fine." Liam said with a small smile, i let out a sigh of relief while sitting back down. "I told you he'll be fine" Mikey smiled, i just smiled giving him a hug.

All the guys went to their separate rooms leaving me with a sleeping luke, so i decided i mine as well go back to sleep... so i climbed back in bed next to him wrapping my arm around him, sitting my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat letting sleep consume me.

<<A/N: I like that song by Imagine Dragons so.>>