Chapter 2

<<A/N: Issac in external link>>

*Emily's POV*

i slowly got up wincing a bit from the pain but when i got up i sprinted out of the school and back home thinking if i should tell luke...

-10 minutes later-

Well, here i am in front of the house i decided i mine as well tell him atleast hes suspended and cant go back until a week so gives him a week to cool down about it and want to kill him less.
I walked up to the door walking in i was a bit confused when i couldnt find anyone so i just began walking to mine and Luke's room when i heard a bunch of voices down the hall and in the recording studio, so i walked down there peeking my head in seeing Calum and Michael causing me to gasp then smile running up to them tackling them in a hug by surprise.

"OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU!" I screamed getting off them, they were smiling until the looked at me frowning which was confusing me... "What happened to your face Em?" Mikey asked quietly but obviously luke heard because his head snapped up, "What do you mean?" I asked looking down acting confused already knowing its because of Issac "Your face has a giant bruise on it dont play dumb now what happened?" Calum asked sternly holding my head back up, i looked back down mumbling 'Issac' i cant lie to these guys, but i know that even though they dont know him... yet they will still want to hurt him but luke does know him and will want to kill him more "What?" Calum asked "i said Issac." I said a bit louder looking up seeing lukes fist clenched tightly turning his knuckles white his eyes turning a very dark blue, "Luke, go to our room and cool down." I mumbled quietly making sure not to set him off, Calum and Michael look unfazed by it because they grew up with him but The guys and ashton look scared. "Luke come on mate." Mikey said slowly walking over to him but stopped when Luke stood up storming past him slamming the door... Oh god here we go.

*Lukes POV*

I cant wait to get my fucking hands on that prick, i will show him not to mess with me or emily.
I stormed out of the recording studio slamming the door i wanted to get out of there because im close to breaking and i dont want ashton or the guys to see me break. Cal, Mikey, and Em have already seen me break many times so they know what not to do when im like this. I stormed into mine and emilys room slamming the door shut breathing heavily closing my eyes tightly i let out an angered/frustrated scream punching the wall causing a dent but i didnt care all i could picture was that fucking bruise on her face, i just need to break something i walked all around the room pacing tugging on my hair when i heard the door open causing my head to snap toward it seeing it was liam. "Luke calm down.." He trailed off trying to calm me down and hes failing terribly, i laughed bitterly "Shut the hell up and get out." I spat turning my whole body toward him, he looked a bit scared but stood his ground pissing me off more so i began stomping over to him he hurriedly got out the door shutting it just in time when i swung my fist at it causing my fist to breaking through the wood creating a small hole.

"Do you have a death wish mate?!" I heard calums voice, see he knows "I was trying to calm him down." I heard liam mumble "Well stop trying, hold on." I heard calum mumble followed by a knock. "What?" I growled clenching my fist the door opened and i seen it was calum, michael, and emily they walked in closing the door "Luke, look at me baby." I heard emilys voice whisper i looked at her for a minute until i seen the fucking bruise looking worse then it did earlier causing me to growl "Im going to kill that fucking bastard!" I yell causing the 3 of them to jump "Emily, turn around while you try to do this so he doesnt keep looking at the bruise it will only get him more worked up." Michael instructed she nodded turning around while cal and mikey put their hands on my shoulders "Babe, listen to me i know you're angry but think about it while you're here for a week. Cal, mikey, and ash can be at school with me protecting me alright?" She said calming me down a bit "And just so you know i slapped him pretty good." I chuckled grabbing her waist pulling her down on my lap "Thats my girl" I whispered kissing her cheek, i heard calum and michael sigh in relief "Alright you can come in!" Cal called out, the guys and ashton walked in looking around the room seeing that it had acouple of holes in the wall and the hole in the door, i looked down blushing. "Fix your hand up mate." Mikey said pointing to my busted knuckles that were bleeding, i sighed nodding nudging em off my lap walking to the bathroom wrapping my knuckles up.