Chapter 65

-Next Morning- *Lukes POV*

                I woke up before emily so i cooked her some breakfast before leaving her a note and drove down to the guys house, i walked in and they were all awake except for mikey and ashton "Hey, i came to pick up the kids." I said, liam turned around nodding "They're in louis room playing with Tyler." I smiled turning around jogging up the stairs and walked down to the hallway and into louis' room.

        As i entered the room i could hear the twins giggling while tyler played with them "Hey boys, come on its time to go home." Tyler looked up at me pouting while the twins just looked around clueless. "Yeah come on bud." I said with a smiled but he just frowned more, i sighed deeply slouching my shoulders "Tyler, come on your mom is waiting at home for you 3." He sighed and slowly got up while i picked up the twins putting them on my hips as we walked down stairs.

                "Okay guys were going to head down to the house." I informed them, they just waved me off causing me to scoff and walk out of the door.

        When we got down to the house Emily was awake and eating the breakfast i cooked her "Mommy!" Tyler cheered running over to emily, i rolled my eyes thinking to myself 'Now hes happy to be home' I set the twins down on the ground watching them crawl around. "When do you think they will start talking or walking?" i asked emily as i looked at them crawl around the living room "I dont know, but we have to record it." I nodded smiling "Isn't Dave and your....brothers suppose to come over today?" I asked emily, she thought for a minute before nodding.

                       "What time?" she shrugged "Wonderful..." I mumbled to myself "Why dont you like text one of your brothers and ask them." She nodded grabbing her phone off of the coffee table and started text who im guessing is one of her brothers..

        After about 3 minutes her phone dinged indicating she received a text. "Justin said that they are going to head here at about 1:30pm." She explained, i nodded looking at the clock hanging on the wall seeing it was 11 am "We have a little bit until they show up." She jokingly rolled her eye nodding "So what are we going to do until then?" I asked, she pursed her lips shrugging "Daddy, can i get ice cream." Tyler asked pouting "I dont know ty, you know what happens when you get sugar." He frowned slouching his shoulders giving me the puppy eyes "No not the eyes." I said dramatically, i heard emily laugh "Oh fine." I gave in." "Yay!" He cheered hugging me, i turned to emily who was smiling "You going to stay here and want me to bring you back something?" I asked, she shook her head looking at the twins who were playing with a couple of tylers toys "I dont want any, Im just gonna watch the boys." I gave her a kiss before tyler and i left out the door.

*Skip Drive*   

         Tyler and I are now at the ice cream parlor about to order "What can i get you?" A lady asked giving us a nice smile, i looked down at tyler lifting him so he can see the different kinds "What do you want buddy?" I asked, he looked over the ice creams before squealing "That one!" I looked where he was pointing and seen he was talking about the superman kind "Nice." I said turning to the lady "ill have Cookies n' Cream and he'll have the superman." She nodded turning around getting them ready.

                After we got our ice creams we sat down at the tables "Thank you daddy." Tyler smiled taking a bite of his ice cream "Welcome Buddy." 
        As we were eating someone walked up to our table "Hey luke." i turned and seen Jack standing there "oh hey jack." I replied awkwardly... i mean i met him yesterday, can you blame me? "Whos this little guy?" He asked looking at tyler who was basically trying to hide behind his ice cream, yeah he doesnt like meeting new people.. "this is mine and emilys son Tyler." Jack smiled nodding, he bent down to tylers level with a smile on his face "Hey little dude, im your uncle Jack." Tyler slowly looked at him before smiling "Hi." he said quietly, i chuckled shaking my head before looking at the time seeing it was 12:30 pm "Shit, hey sorry jack but we got to go back home." He frowned slightly but replaced it with a small smile and nodded standing up, i stood from my seat throwing my cup away "We can meet up again sometime." I said with a smile, he nodded giving me a hug catching me off guard but i hugged him back.