Chapter 66

*Lukes POV*

Later on in the day we all went out in the living room to talk. "So...." Liam broke the awkward silence, we all turned to him "So..." I trailed off, "Im bored." Louis stated bluntly making us laugh "I have a few questions for Luke here." Justin stated making me nervous, matt nodded in agreement.

"How old are you?" "I recently turned 18." he nodded "Do you treat her with respect?" Matt asked, i nearly scoffed at the question "yes i treat her like a princess and if i ever mistreat her I apologize right after." I explained, they nodded in unison "Have you ever cheated on her?" I blushed looking down "Um... yeah sort of." I looked up seeing them looking at me with hard faces "But i was drunk and it was with....ashton." They looked shocked before laughing.

We started a different conversation when all of a sudden we were cut off by ashtons phone going off, i turned to see him grabbing his phone and smiling "Who ya texting ash?" I asked in a teasing voice, i watched as he blushed "No one..." He muttered, i rolled my eyes at his pathetic attempt to hide it "Come on ash.." I said walking up next to him "Fine, im texting this girl Malia i ran into at the mall last month we've been talking for a while now, shes really cool and awesome and VERY pretty, so i asked her to be my girlfriend yesterday and she said yes." "AWE! ASHTONS GOT A GIRLFRIEND! ASHTONS GOT A GIRLFRIEND!" I Shouted until ashton punched me in the stomach making me double over in pain "Asshole." I wheezed out, everyone else just laughed while i looked like a fish out of water on the floor. "Now you're not left out in love" Michael joked.

"What time is it?" Matt asked, i looked at the clock seeing it was 2 "Its only 2pm" I said before turning back to ashton "You should bring malia over." I said, he looked unsure before nodding and started typing away on his phone im guessing texting her.

"She said she'll be here in a minute." He said with a smile, i chuckled walking up to emily and sat on her lap "Luke get off me." She whined, i ignored her and kissed her "You guys kiss alot." justin mumbled "You have no idea." Niall said, i narrowed my eyes at him but he just put his hands up in surrender "She's here." Ashton announced looking at his phone, he stood up jogging to the door opening it letting in a pretty girl. "Guys, this is Malia Jones." He smiled, she looked at us shyly for a minute before waving at us. "Welcome to the family." Michael smiled widely with his arm around calums waist, malia giggled "You're pretty." Tyler said standing next to malia and ashton, i seen her blush a bit before bending down to his height "thanks little man, you're pretty cute yourself." Tyler giggled running away making me smile.

"You have a nice home." She said looking around "Thanks." Liam smiled, all of a sudden the doorbell went off making us groan "Whos answering?" I asked looking around "NOT ME!" everyone yelled except ashton, we all looked at him seeing him glaring at us "Bitches." he grumbled turning around walking to the door opening it "Oh hey, SIMON." we heard ashton say making us all listen "Yeah they're all in the living room." Ashton and simon came walking in.

"I came by to see the kids." Simon said, i stood up walking over to the twins picking them up "Heres Austin and Jace." I said handing them to him "Ill go get tyler." I started walking but he stopped me "You have three?" He asked shocked "Oh yeah, we i guess you could say adopted him." He slowly nodded and started looking at the twins, i walked around until i found tyler in the music room "He bud, i want you too come meet someone." he smiled at me lifting his arms signalling he wants to be lifted, i rolled my eyes jokingly before lifting him up and walked out into the living room "This is your great grandpa." I said "Hi." He whispered, i chuckled passing him to emiy "Sorry, hes shy." Simon just nodded before handing me the twins "Who are they?" he asked motioning to Dave, Justin, and Matt. "Oh thats Emily dad and 2 brothers." Simon turned to me in shock "Yeah we went back to the orphanage and found out a couple things." I stated, he nodded slowly before looking at his watch "I have to get going, i have a meeting soon." We all said goodbye as he left

"Daddy im tiwed." Tyler yawned, i smiled picking him up putting him on my lap "You want to go home?" I asked, i felt him nod his head softly so i told emily to get the twins and we'll head home "Alrigth guys were heading out." I stated turning to emilys relatives "Um, i guess we'll head home to." Dave said, we nodded as we all went our separate ways.

When we arrived home i took tyler to his room laying him down "Ill wake you up when its dinner alright?" He nodded cuddling my stuffed penguin i gave him a while ago, i turned around walking out of the room seeing snowball sleeping outside his door so i softly picked him up walking back into tylers room and laid him at the end of his bed. "Babe, i think ill start dinner in a bit and let ty sleep for a while." She nodded watching tv as the twins play on the floor "Until then lets cuddle." i pouted, she turned to me and giggled holding her arms out i chuckled sitting on the couch next to her watching as she laid down putting her head in my lap so i started running my fingers through her hair. "Love you." She mumbled sleepily "Love you too." I leaned down pecking her lips "I think im going to take Malia to the mall tomorrow and get to know her." I nodded to myself "thats a good idea." I stated leaning my head back watching the tv.