Chapter 42

*A few hours later* *Lukes POV*

        I was sitting in the living room with all the others while i let emily sleep when i looked at the clock realizing its 6:30 pm, i turned to the others who were either talking or watching the TV "Guys, i think im going to go to sleep its 6:30." They all decided they would get to sleep since we have to wake up in 5 1/2 hours.

                When i got into mine and emilys room she was still asleep, i stripped down to my boxers before climbing into bed with her wrapping my arms around her protectively, she turned over still sleeping and snuggled into my chest.

"G'night princess." I whispered pecking her forehead before letting sleep take over.

*Midnight*

        I was woken up by my alarm going off, i groaned in annoyance as i reached over hitting his making it shut up.

"Wake up babe, we got to get to the airport." I grumbled nudging emily awake, she let out a little yawn before getting up not bothering to get changed but we grabbed our bags and walked out to the hallway being met by mikey and cal holding hands and ashton standing there confused while looking at them "Oh my god you're finally together?" Emily squealed suddenly more awake, Michael smiled nodding looking at a blushing calum "Since when?" I asked, calum looked at me "3 days." i smiled realizing my little plan worked "Great now im the only one alone." Ashton whined, i rolled my eyes motioning them to follow me downstairs.

                When we got downstairs the guys were done there waiting for us "Got everything?" Harry asked, i looked at my bags nodding as the others said they have everything "Okay, paul should be outside." Liam said opening the door and sure enough paul was in the drive way with the van parked. "Come on boys...and girl." Paul demanded, we all hurried and got into the van letting emily get in first. After we all got into the van and in our spots, since there was barely any room i let emily sit on my lap "If you guys have your own jet then why do we need to hurry?" emily asked confused, zayn turned around looking at her "Because they dont like waiting." Emily nodded understandingly. The rest of the ride consisted of talking, joking, annoying eachother, trying to anger me, etc. We finally arrived at the airport and onto the jet getting into our seats "So... im going to sleep someone wake me up when we get there." I called out, i was answered with 'Okay's' and i laid down with my head on emilys lap and she stared running her fingers through my hair soothingly, i closed my eyes and started falling asleep.

*In New York*

        "Luke, wake up." i heard someone whisper but i ignored then and snuggled deeper into my 'pillow' "Lukey! Wakey wakey." I heard emilys voice, i groaned loudly and rolled over only causing me to fall to the floor.

I heard laughter around me but i just laid there groaning in pain "Mate, get up and stop being a pussy." I opened my eyes still not getting up "I am what i eat." Mikey groaned in disgust "Dude, try not to be nasty." He 'gagged' i just ignored him and got up seeing that we are landed in JFK airport in New York. We all grabbed our bags walking out seeing alot of fans screaming reaching out in hope of touching one of the guys, i stepped in front of emily protectively with paul behind her.

                When we got to the vans waiting for us the guys got into the first one leaving the second one for the boys, emily, and myself.

As we all got settled in the van we looked at each other smiling "Think about it boys, soon enough theres going to be people screaming for us." Michael smiled in thought, i smiled starting to think about it.

"We're here." Paul said, i looked out the window seeing this huge hotel.

        After we grabbed our bags and signed in we went up to the 16th floor i think and walked to our rooms, as emily and i opened our hotel room door she walked in throwing her bag on the bed before turning around facing me. "I cant wait till these 2 buggers are born." She said, i chuckled walking over to her wrapping my arms around her waist spinning her around lightly "But think about it, when they are born we have to deal with the crying and poopy diapers, bottles, etc." I pointed out, she just rolled her eyes smiling "What happens if they're born while we're still on tour?" she asked, i pursed my lips thinking "Well, we have around 5 months until they are born and this tour is only going to be 3 1/2 months long so i think we have time babe." I smiled, she looked up at me with happy eyes "Plus when this tour is over we have a year off and get to watch our boys." I added, she giggled nodding "Hey, during that year off do we have to go to school?" She asked, i shrugged because thats up to the guys but i would prefer if we didnt because who needs school when you're in a band. "You're help." She joked, i rolled my eyes biting my lip playing with my lip ring "You hungry?" I asked, she shook her head 'no' "Okay, well im grabbing me a banana from mikey and cals room since you know we dont have any." I ended with a pout making her giggle, she pecked my lips before turning around starting to unpack her bags.

                I walked out of our room, across the hall to Mikey and Cals room knocking getting no response so i used the master card that each of us got for our rooms.

When i walked in my eyes widened and mouth dropped "Oh My God!" I shouted shocked, because when i walked in i came to face michael and calum almost naked,making out on their bed "Why didnt you knock?!" Michael shouted, i scoffed "I did, maybe if you werent to busy eating each others faces you would have heard me over calums moans." I stated making calum blush hiding his face in michaels neck "Well im sorry." Michael said sarcastically, i chuckled shaking my head as they got under the duvet "What did you want?" He asked, i walked toward the kitchen area grabbing a banana "Just a banana" I said peeling it "Seriously? Couldnt have went to someone elses room?" Calum asked, i shrugged taking a bite before turning around walking out of the room but not before yelling over my shoulder. "Have fun!"

                        As i got back into mine and emilys room i seen emily laying on our bed reading... "Babe, really? Come on get up and get dressed." I said grabbing the book from her grasp gaining a confused look from her "What are you doing?" She asked, i rolled my eyes "We're going to look around, its only 6 o'clock." She sighed nodding getting out of bed grabbing some clothes before walking to the bathroom leaving me to get dressed.

*After getting dressed*

          When i was done getting changed i was now in my sex pistols tee, black skinny jeans with ripped knees, black vans, and a light brown beanie. Emily came out of the bathroom wearing a sleevless denim bow knot shirt, light denim jeans, and black heel ankle boots. "Beautiful as always." I said, she just blushed shaking her head "Come on luke." She said opening the door, i chuckled grabbing the room key before walking into the hallway where emily waited. After i closed the door i turned to emily who was smiling "So, where are we going?" she asked, i thought about it for a minute before shrugging "I dont know, we've never been to the states so i guess we'll just walk around NY for a bit, and if we get lost we'll just call the boys." I said, she nodded grabbing my hand intertwining our fingers as we walked into the elevator, 'i wonder how many times we will get lost.' i thought as the doors closed.