Chapter 18

*Lukes POV*

        I have the worst head ache right now, i really shouldnt have drank that whole bottle.

I stood up from the living room floor groaning in pain with every step i take to the bathroom, when i got in i shut the door behind me looking in the mirror widening my eyes when i see a faint dark pink hand print on my face i thought nothing of it as i did my business and washed my hands. I walked back out into the living room seeing mikey awake "Hey mikey." I greeted, he turned toward me furrowing his eye brows at my cheek "Wha-" I cut him off waving my hand "I dont know so mine as well not ask." He shrugged, i looked around not seeing emily "Im going to go look for emily." I told him walking toward the stairs not waiting for an answer.

*Emilys POV*

        You know that state of sleep where your awake but at the same time you're asleep, you can hear everything but cant open your eyes? Yeah thats how i am right now and i could faintly hear the door open telling me someone walked in "Em." I heard lukes voice whisper/yell i didnt answer, i felt a hand shake my groan making me groan in pain because thats where a bruise is "What luke?" I asked flatly as i turned around to him, his eyes widened when he seen my cheek as he bent down to my level "What happened?" He whispered, i averted my eyes to anywhere but him "You got out of control again." I whispered, he drew his hand back making me look at him and when i did all i could see was sadness and regret "I-Im so sorry emily." He went to reach out and hug me but i lightly pushed his arms away, my eye sight was getting blurry and i was lightly shaking my head "No luke, i think we need a break im going to see if i can stay at kiras for a bit." I whispered, he looked at me with teary eyes "Em i promise i wont do it again, i-" I cut him off "You said that last time luke, i thought you could keep it under control this time..." I trailed off, i stood up walking to the doorway turning around seeing him still looking at the spot i left "Ill see you around school luke." I mumbled walking out of the room and down the stairs, i heard footsteps running this way and then his voice "No, no emily i promise to god i wont drink again, ill take my pills more, and i wont get into any fights just please dont leave me." By now we were at the bottom of the stairs by the living room "Look luke, i understand really but we need a break i cant keep getting hurt you need to learn to control yourself drinking or not drinking, im going to ask kira if i can stay with her for a while." I finished with tears rolling down my cheeks "No need to ask you can stay." I heard kiras voice say, i turned around giving her a light smile "Thank you." I whispered, i felt arms wrap around my waist "Please." I heard luke whisper in the crook of my neck, i shook my head sadly as i pulled his arms off me "What happened?" I heard mikeys voice, i turned to him and his eyes widened "What the hell happened to you em?" He asked walking up to me, i didnt say anything i just looked at luke michael caught on and turn to him.

        "What the hell did you do?!" Michael growled, i put a hand on his shoulder "Its fine mikey, im leaving for a while and am going to stay with kira." He looked at me sadly before reaching a hand up wiping my tears, he pulled me into a hug wrapping his arms around me "Ill see you guys at school." I mumbled into his chest, i felt him nod as i pulled away i turned around seeing calum and ashton sleeping "Tell them when they wake up." i stated before walking over to kira who smiled sadly at me, i turned back around "Ill come get some of my stuff tomorrow." I looked at luke who had tears in his eyes "Im sorry em." he whispered sadly, i shook my head as tears were starting to build back up i turned around walking out the door with kira and right when the door shut i let out a sob.

        "Shh, emily everything is going to be okay." She whispered pulling me into a hug, i started sobbing into her shoulder as i wrapped my arms around her wanting a hug.

"I-I hate seeing him so broken, i-it m-makes me not w-want to leave." I sobbed, she pulled back bringing her hand up wiping my tears "Listen, you're doing the right thing here. He made a mistake and now hes paying the price." She gave me a small smile which i returned sniffling a bit.

                "Now come on, lets go and get to my house and watch sad movies while crying into ice cream." I giggled nodding as we walked to her car driving, she turned the radio on and one of my favorite song came on by Evanescence called Immortal, i closed my eyes leaning against the window listening to the song humming along.

[A/N] Sorry its such a short chapter.