Chapter 45

*Lukes POV*

                Right now we're all at the arena waiting for the the fans to all get in, now if you're wondering yes emily and i made up it only took a half hour to convince her i was sorry.

        But, since we're here in the arena we are all sitting in the lounge area just chatting away "Did you think of anymore songs you want to play?" Harry asked, i thought about it before nodding "I think we can fit in kiss me kiss me, if you dont know, and maybe one from a while ago called Never Be" The boys looked at me smiling knowing what one im talking about, we never showed the guys or emily so they were kind of confused "What one?" Emily asked, i smiled toward her shaking me head "You'll have to see." I smirked, she groaned nodding "Okay boys 5 minutes." Paul announced, we nodded before turning back to the others "Okay, emily just saying it right now that you are NOT going in the crowd because im not letting you get squished." I said sternly, she nodded "Didnt plan on it, i plan on standing on the side of the stage." I nodded smiling toward her "Dont distract me too much." I joked as i stood up along with the others, i leaned down pecking her lips. 

        I grabbed my guitar before walking out on stage, as we all got settled into our spots listening to the fans scream.

I smiled into the crowd "Hello everybody how are you? We're 5 Seconds Of Summer its nice to be here in the states." After i said that everyone screamed making me smile widely, "My names luke." I smiled showing my dimples "Im calum." Cal said smiling as well "Im Michael!" Michael shouted making us laugh "And im ashton, the drummer." Alot of girls screamed making ashton smile "Anyway, this is a song that i wrote with the lads a while ago hope you like it, is called Never Be." The fans screamed again before we started playing at a steady beat.

I need your love to light up this house

I wanna know what you're all about

I wanna feel you, feel you tonight

I wanna tell you that it's alright

When i began singing the fans screamed loudly making me smile subconsciously, i peered over to the side of the stage where emily and the guys were standing watching us, i sent a little wink to emily making her smile.

 I need your love to guide me back home

When I'm with you I'm never alone

I need to feel you, feel you tonight

I need to tell you that it's alright

We'll never be as young as we are now

It's time to leave this old black and white town

Let's seize the day, let's run away

Don't let the colors fade to gray

We'll never be as young as we are now, as young as we are now

 I see myself here in your eyes

Stay awake to the sunrise

I wanna hold you, hold you all night

I wanna tell you that you're all mine

I feel our hands intertwine