Chapter 21

[WARNING: Short Chapter]

*Lukes POV*

I was woken up by the sun streaming in window, i let out a quiet groan before turning my head side ways seeing emily sleeping there making me smile.

I slowly unwrapped my arms from around her and stepped out of bed, i walked over to my closet pulling out some skinny jeans and my Blink 182 shirt. After i got changed i walked out of the room making sure to shut the door quietly before walking down the stairs grabbing mikeys car keys and stepped out of the house and into his car before pulling out of the drive-way and toward the pharmacy, yes i plan on getting more meds.

*Michaels POV*

I woke up to the sound of the front door closing and once im awake i cant go back to sleep so i groaned getting out of bed walking downstairs and into the kitchen, as i was opening the cupboard i heard someone say "Hey mikey." I turned around seeing Louis rubbing his eyes, i gave him a tired smile "Hey lou, wheres the bread?" I asked seeing none anywhere, he furrowed his eye brows before pointing to a cupboard "Should be in there." I nodded opening it searching for the bread but cant find any, i groaned loudly "Theres no bread." I grumbled louis sighed "Can you go get some?" He asked, i scoffed "You're the one who wants the toast." He pointed out, i sighed nodding going to the counter looking for my keys.

After about 15 minutes of looking i cant find them "God dammit where the hell are my keys." I groaned, i looked up seeing louis looking out the window biting his lip looking like he wants to laugh "More like wheres your car." After he said that i ran toward the window seeing that indeed my cars gone, i growled "Luke" Louis looked at me confused "How do you know its luke?" i looked at him "Because he always 'borrows' everything from us." I stated putting quotation marks around 'borrows'

He looked back outside "Well hes back." I turned around storming outside seeing luke get out of the car with a little bag "You seriously took my car?" He nodded tossing my keys my way, i caught them as he started walking past me but i grabbed his arm lightly pulling him back "You could have at least asked." He smirked before saying "Awe mikey you know i dont ask and i had to run to the pharmacy to get meds." He held up the bag, i let his arm go nodding "Alright then thats fine, and you need to start asking from now on." I said sternly only to recieve an eye roll, he turned around walking into the house.

I stood there for about 5 minutes in disbelief before actually walking inside.

"Where was he?" I heard louis voice ask, i turned to him sighing "he went to the pharmacy and got new meds." I answered, he nodded "So about that bread..." He trailed off.