Piers Nivans x Male reader

AGAIN NOT MY ART/PHOTO but i found it and i like it, just wish i knew the person to give them credit.

It was almost time for the bell of my college to ring and then i would go to HIS class, oh if only he wasnt a teacher. No, you know what? Maybe today will be the day i confess!

The bell rang and i ran straight to his class, gosh he is so cute, dorky and passionate about his class, his short hair, his beautiful and manly face, his suit that was constricting his muscles... Everything about him is just so sexy.

His class ended and i went to my locker, my best friend suddenly appeared beside me, Piers Nivans, he is so easy to tease and he is such a bookworm but i wouldnt change a thing about him!

"Hey (Y/N) what are you gonna do after school?" He said, i can kinda hear the nervousness in his tone... He was kind of shy to me at first. I guess he still is.

"I think today is the day Piers! Today i think i might finally confess to that teacher chris redfield! Wish me luck." I said with a sparkle in my eyes and a big pearly grin on my face.

"Ok... Just... Be careful, and if you need me i'm here for you." He said with a sad tone. Maybe something is bothering him, he left before i could say anything, maybe he just needs some time alone? Hmmm, i'll hang out with him later on!

As the last bell rang for the last time to signal the students that they could leave, i quickly made my way to where the teacher would be: In the parking lot! I saw him and made my way towards him, he was a bit startled but he calmed down as he saw it was me.

"Hi (Y/N) what brings you here?" He asked and i immediately became a little nervous.

"Well i... I uhhh..." No i can't freeze up now! I have to tell him! "well i came here to confess my feelings for you..." I couldnt look at him in the face, i didnt have to courage to look at him but i atleast told him!

"Oh... Uhh... (Y/N) i-" a woman came out of the car as she pulled out her earphones, i think she was listening to music "Oh you must be one of Chris' students, i'm his wife Jill! Jill Valentine!"

My heart sank just then. Of course he would have have a wife "Oh nice to meet you, actually i gotta get going now... I will see you tomorrow professor!" I slowly began to walk away "(Y/N) wait!" I ignored him and just began to speed walk, I couldnt look back, I didnt want to look back and as i entered my dorm, there was piers, i immediately broke down and fell to my knee's, he quickly rushed to my side and hugged me.

"(Y/N) what happened? Did you get hurt? Did he hurt you!? I swear if he did i-" i cut him off "He has a wife..." I sobbed into his shoulder and just sat there... Why didn't i think of that before? Of course he would have a wife! Why wouldnt he have a wife!? Geez i'm so stupid...

"Hey, hey it's ok... i'm here (Y/N)" he held me tighter and began to rub my back, he knew me better than anyone... He knew exactly what i was thinking and he tried to comfort me, i think i cried until i passed out but when i woke up i saw him infront of me on my bed... Maybe today i can make it up to him by hanging out with him today since i didn't do so yesterday.

I got up and tried my best to not wake him up, i showered and woke him up and told him to get ready because today we are hanging out, i put on a (F/C) shirt and some jeans, i told him i would wait for him at the entrance of the dorms. He came downstairs with a white plain shirt, his favorite jacket and some black jeans. We headed off and i took him to buy some ice cream, i insisted on paying for his too and then we just began to talk, we were so into it to the point where it was so dark and we had to walk back since we walked so far away from campus, i was scared of the dark and so i held onto his arm, i saw him blush but he just decided to leave me be since he knows about my fear of the dark

~3 years later~

It's been 3 years since we got out of college and we moved into an apartment together, 1 year after my confession to chris he asked me if i wanted to go out with him which i gladly said yes since in that span of time my feelings had changed for him in a good and more deeper way, we have been dating for 2 years and tomorrow it will be 3!

"(Y/N) i'm home!" He yelled and i squealed in excitement as i ran up to him and jumped onto him, almost making us fall but i didnt regret my choice and before he could even nag me, i cupped his face and pulled him into a passionate kiss to which he kissed back.

"Hey (Y/N)? I have a surprise for you, close your eyes!" He said as he put me down and to which i obliged.

"Okay you can open them" i did so and i almost burst into tears as he was kneeled down infront of me with a diamond ring "Will you ma-" i cut him off "YES!" I hugged him and kissed him again, we pulled back and he slid the ring onto my finger.

"You didn't let me finish.."

"I don't care, i would have said yes anyways" i pulled him back into a kiss and he carried me bridal style into our bedroom.

The next day our neighbors complained and asked if we were watching a porn movie, we both blushed, slowly and awkwardly closed the door.

"I think maybe next time we should try to keep more quiet..." I said

"Nope, i'm gonna let everyone know that you're all mine" he picked me up bridal style again and carried me to our bedroom again.

Not gonna lie... I didn't mind the neighbors complaining and they jusr moved out the next day

BONUS!!

"Nivans i cant walk properly! You did it too hard last night!!"

"What? I can't control myself when i see those faces you make and i'm gonna take care of you today, it's my day off and we have all day~" he said with a smirk on his face.

"No"

"Come on" he whined

"I said no... I can't even walk!"

"Can we atleast cuddle?" He asked and tried to make the best puppy face ever

"Ok... I can't say no to that face!"

We both held each other in our embrace and layed in bed all day... Until we got hungry of course, he brought us food because again i couldn't walk. This is just the beginning of my new life with piers and i know bad things will come but i don't care! As long as i have him then i can withstand any pain that comes forward!