Bat boys x Blind M! Reader Pt. 2

(Not yet)
I made it to the explosion and three figures coming out of the fire, i recognize one of them to be bane

"Hey, i got unfinished buisness with you!" I shouted as i got in a fighting stance, he and his goons started to surround me

"You shouldn't have come back" he stopped getting closer and i assume he nodded for his goons to get ready

"Remind me to never get back with you" i said as i got in a fighting stance, i switched to another song with a button that was on one of my (F/c) speakers, but it wasn't the one i was expecting.

I kept mashing the button, i began to hear laughing that was coming from bane's goons and himself. I knew that my face went red of embarrassment and i couldn't do anything about it.

"SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO FIX IT OKAY!?" i mashed it one more time and it finally worked "there we go!" (Ok now play the one from the top)

"What garbage is that?" He asked and i smirked

"Bring it!" i said sternly and i saw the figures of the goons getting closer. I think i forgot to mention that my speakers were designed specifically for fighting, i cranked the volume up on the four speakers and ran towards one. I knew that they would be stunned by the loud volume so i had the chance to let his face meet with my combat boots.

"What are you doing!? Get him!!!" Bane yelled and i smirked, i bounced off one of the goons and perfomed a spinning kick on another one. I kept fighting and fighting until all of them were down, now i just needed to worry about bane.

"Alright, prepare to die niño" he said as he positioned himself to charge

"Mad that you couldn't make me moan? Not my fault it's so small~" i taunted, i heard him growl and i knew that i struck a nerve

"That's it, now you suffer!"

I pressed the button and switched to another song, i made him stop in his tracks  and made him follow my lead. Oh, i forgot to mention that my real superpower is a puppeteer type of power.

"Hit it!" I yelled and the music began to play

(Don't ask... i just really like the beat.)

I began to dance to the beat of the song by rolling and swaying my hips, i'm pretty sure that bane looked pretty ridiculous and was dying of embarrassment. I think i began to hear whistles but also howls of laughter from the crowd of people that was surrounding us, i began to put more heart into it until the police arrived and ruined all the fun.

"Thanks for detaining him, nice dance moves you got there" one of the officers said as he approached me

"Thanks, i gotta go now" i said but he grabbed my arm before i could go

"Wait, here's my number. Call me someday" he said and handed me a piece of paper, but it was snatched away from me

"He won't be calling you" i heard the voice of batman beside me, and i also heard the sound of paper being torn apart. The officer soon walked away with a gloomy aura around him.

"Hey, nice work out there" i heard batman say which made me smile

"Thank you" i said as i hugged him, he just patted my head and then asked me to follow him to which i obliged. I soon heard the familiar voices of red hood, nightwing and the robins.

"Hey guys"

"Dj!" They all said in unison, i cringed inwardly as i remembered the name i told them i went by.

"What's up?"

"We want you to join the justice league" i was shocked by his words but my reaction was so fast and i responded with a-

"YES!" I squealed and ran over to them as i hugged them

~~~timeskip~~~

"Guys, this isn't funny!" I yelled and tried to act intimidating... to which i failed miserably, i was trying to find the batfamily in the lab but i couldn't find them anywh-

"AHHHHHH GET IT OFF ME!!!" Something jumped onto me and was burning into my face, i tried to pull it off but it was making me stumble into alot of things.

"GET OFF ALREADY!!! SOMEBODY GET THIS THING OFF OF ME!!!" I pulled at it but it just kept sinking more and more into my eyes and skin until it was already gone. I dropped to my knees due to the immense pain on my face, the others soon arrived and gasped as they ran towards me.

"(Y/n) are you alright!?" I looked up to see jason and the others

"Jason i-..." it hit me like a truck as i soon realized... I COULD SEE!!!

"What?" They all asked

"I CAN SEE JASON! I CAN SEE!!!" i yelled in excitement as tears streamed down my cheeks, i hugged all of them and began to jump around

"Oh... should we tell him now that he is in a good mood?" Dick asked as the rest nodded

"Will you go out with us?" They all said in sync (including bruce), it was very creepy how they managed to pull it off but i still nodded

"Of course" they all sighed in in relief

"I get to have the first date" bruce said as he walked closer to me, grabbed my chin and lifted my face so i would stare into his eyes. This made me extremely flustered and made my avert my eyes to look anywhere else but him, he began to move closer and our lips were about to touch until a hand slammed his face away.

"Not on my watch!!" Damian said as he pushed bruce away and then was about to kiss me but they all began to fight over me. They were all just saying "Mine" and "Over my dead body" repeatedly, it was amusing to say the least.

??? POV

What's this... A new host? Wonderful... now to wait and see how we can conquer the world with this new perfect tool made of flesh and bone~

(Yes, i will leave it on a cliffhanger)