Link Pt.1

(For FanficReader42028)

Narrator P.O.V

"It seems that i did" Link pants out as he moved the blade away from his throat and sat up, (Y/n) let himself drop on the floor as he let out huge pants as they both sweated bullets. Maria and Rose ran towards them to make sure they didn't have any injuries and to give them some refreshments, removing their armor as they let them enjoy the cut up fruit and the sweet juice they had prepared.

"It looks like you're both fine" Maria spoke as Rose nodded at the statement, both getting up and walking away to spectate their third round. "Ready when you are" (Y/n) stood up and picked up his scythe, getting into his stance as Link began to look at his body language and try to predict what he was going to do.

"Bring it!"

"Round 3... BEGIN!" (Y/n) made it seem like he was going to Link's right but switched last second and managed to land a hit on him, making him trip with his own feet and land in the mud. "Alright, you asked for it..." Link got up again and wiped the mud off his face as he got into his stance again, making sure he wasn't going to fall for his tricks again. (Y/n) faked him out again but Link managed to land his sword on his hip and pull it back, a huge cut now on his hip as he winced in pain.

"You're getting too cocky..."

"Cocky is my middle name" (Y/n) replied as he tried to fake him out for a third time, both swinging, blocking and cutting each other until they were letting out pants that sounded like that of a wild animal. (Y/n) went in for another attack and did a complete turn, but was stopped in the middle of it as he felt a large slash across his back. He let out a loud scream as he fell to the ground, the sounds of a sword and shield falling to the ground were heard from behind him as he collapsed.

"I-i'm... i didn't..." Link immediately ran over to him as Maria and Rose followed suit, getting the medical equipment out as Link just looked at the large gash he made with wide eyes. "I-I... I didn't mean t-..." He was interrupted by a weak voice.

"It's ok... Don't worry" he began to slowly calm down and helped the two maids with anything they needed, trying to make sure they had everything to heal the huge gash he had created.
"You'll be ok" Link whispered as he wrapped up the wound, a sense of guilt washing all over his body as he carefully wrapped the bandages.

"Don't worry about it, i'll be fine!"

Meanwhile, in a different universe...

"WHERE IS MY GUARD!!! I WANT HIM NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW!" (Y/n) has been screaming for his sex- i mean, secret lover as he stomped his foot on the ground repeatedly, Eric immediately came in as he rushed over to the prince.

"I'm here, what's wrong?"

"It's time for... you know~" (Y/n) had begun to strip himself as a hungry look appeared in Eric's eyes, the magic that (Y/n) has created was anything far more powerful than everyone thought. He had created his own magic and built it up further as he tried out new ways to tinker with his spells, "accidentally" finding a seduction spell that could get him anyone he wants on the entire planet.

"With pleasure~" Eric growled into (Y/n)'s ear as he began to rip off all his undergarments, tearing through them like a wild animal and kissing (Y/n)'s neck to let out the sweet moans that he loved so much. A knock on his door interrupted them, (Y/n) aimed his hand at the door and locked it with his magic. "(Y/n), you have another man who asked for your hand in marriage" his mother stated behind the door, (Y/n) groaning in response from both the news and the kisses Eric was giving him.

"Tell them that they ca-" (Y/n) was interrupted by being turned around and Eric eating him out, he held his breath as Eric's tongue explored his wet and warm cavern that he also manipulated with his magic. "T-tell them th-th-that... they can go marry their c-cousin for all i care!" He began to stutter more and more as Eric reached the sweet spot that he was looking for, his long tongue finding a good use for once. "Oh gods, Eric... yes!" He whispered, gripping onto Eric's hair as he kept his face in between his cheeks. Eric then pulled away and pulled out his long member,  inserting it and pulling (Y/n) into a tongue kiss as he grabbed him by his neck.

"He wants you to meet you tomorrow (Y/n)... get your best clothes ready since he is also someone we need to have on our side!" His mother stomped away as she already knew what was happening behind the door, regretting the fact that she made Eric his guardian.

"Where were we?" Eric seductively asked as he gently moved inside of (Y/n), trying to tease him a bit with the painfully slow pleasure he was giving him. "I think you were going t- Ahh~" He let out a squeal as Eric hit his sweet spot with a strong amount of force, he did this repeatedly as he forced loud moans out of (Y/n).

"Show me again how adorable you let everything out~" he growled as he threw the prince on the bed, quickly inserting himself and moving at a fast and rough pace as he began to abuse (Y/n)'s sweet spot. Loud moaning and large amounts of pre began to spill onto (Y/n)'s stomach and bed sheets, Eric continued to thrust into him until he finally made (Y/n) let out a loud moan as everything shot out of his cock and landed on his stomach, face and sheets. Eric shooting inside of him not long after the image of the now indecent prince burned into his memory, forever yearning to make him as weak and vulnerable as he did just now. (Y/n) pulled Eric into a deep and passionate tongue kiss as he wrapped his arms around his neck, Eric lifted (Y/n) and moved each other higher onto the bed as he proceeded to go for many other rounds until dawn came.

"(Y/n), get ready! You need to hurry before he arrives!" (Y/n) groaned as he cuddled and snuggled closer with Eric, who was wearing a smile as he hugged (Y/n) tightly by his waist. They both let out a sigh of relief as it seemed that no trouble was going to be made for them, until his mother banged on the door and screamed for him to get up.

"TELL THAT PLAYBOY THAT HE CAN GO FIND A PROSTITUTE AND MARRY HER!" He replied as he went back to sleep, his mother gasped at such stubbornness and opened the door to scream in even more shock. "YOU SLEPT WITH ONE OF YOUR KNIGHTS!?" She screeched, (Y/n) gave an annoyed look as an idea popped into his head and a smug grin appeared on his face.

"Yep, and he is aaaaaall mine~" (Y/n) dragged out as he slid his hand down onto Eric's crotch, rubbing his large member from underneath the sheets as Eric growled in pleasure. Eric soon woke up and kissed (Y/n) as he gripped his ass, both pleasuring each other as his mother glared at both of them and stomped away, slamming the door shut as she left his room.

"You're one devilish prince~"

"And you love me for it!~"

"Are you gonna be ok? She seemed pretty furious"

"Don't worry about it, i'll be fine!"

Preview

"So... why exactly do you want me?" (Y/n) asked as he began to walk towards the man that had asked for his hand in marriage, eyeing him with suspicion as he didn't know his clear intentions.
"It is very simple... i want your hand in marriage so you can rule the world with me" ____ spoke as he offered his hand, an evil smile spread across (Y/n)'s face as he walked closer.

"The world, huh?" He asked to nobody in particular as he just looked as ____'s hand, pondering on the idea as he could overthrow his parents with ____ and imagining the idea of the king and queen slain by their own son. A wicked and huge grin spread across his face as he quickly grabbed ____'s hand and proceeded to nod.

"Consider us already married~" (Y/n) whispered as he pulled ____ into a kiss, ____ was a bit shocked at first but, he kissed back him back as he slowly slid his hands down (Y/n)'s back and reached for his soft butt. (Y/n) quickly chanting the spell in his mind to keep him bonded until death, pushing him down onto the desk as he stripped and rubbed ____'s clothed bulge.