Leonard Snart

(Here ya go maco202)
(Different characters from completely different... universes, games, etc... BUT this idea popped into my head and i hope you enjoy❤)

Narrator P.O.V.

(Y/n) was currently riding the bike his mom got him for his birthday from last year, already impatient for school's end as today was his birthday again.

"Come on, need to make it to school and meet Leo at the fountain...!" He spoke to nobody as he saw a bunch of students outside of the school building, slamming their fists against the entrance as it seemed that they were trying to force themselves in.

"I've never seen someone so excited for school... let alone a bunch of students." He proceeded to continue riding until one student stood in front of him, causing him to stop completely and take a good look at the student's mangled and bloody flesh on his face and arm.

"Wh-what the..." The student proceeded to lunge at (Y/n), letting out an animalistic roar that alerted the rest that were nearby to come out. (Y/n) began to struggle against the infected student, reaching for his bag and slamming it against the zombified student as he pulled out a bedazzled chainsaw.

"Alright, time to use my other gift from mom!" He switched it on and proceeded to cut the zombie in half, gasping at the small group that was walking towards him as his chainsaw shut off.

"Not again! I need to take it to grandpa's after this..." He whined as he tried to turn it on, successfully doing so and managing to dismember the small group that was currently making its way towards him. He began to run towards the back of the school, remembering that the fountain was an open area and was at the back, keeping his chainsaw off to make sure it didn't suddenly turn off again.

"Alright, focus (Y/n)... you're a Starling... a zombie hunter!"

"(Y/NNNNNNNN)!!!!!!" He looked over and saw Leo running towards him, he stopped right in front of him as he noticed the chainsaw in his hands.

"Why do you have a-..."

"Look out!" (Y/n) quickly pushed Leo out of the way, avoiding a zombie to bite his boyfriend as he proceeded to saw the zombie's face in half. He struggled against the zombie as it seemed to still be alive and somehow begin to heal by itself.

"Healers!" (Y/n) screamed in fear until a shot went through the zombie's head, causing the momentum to help (Y/n) to cut the zombie in half.

"HEY NEPHEW!! IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND?!?!" A female figured shouted as she was holding a sniper in her hand, (Y/n) waved over and jumped in excitement as he realized it was his aunt, catching the attention of Leo's eyes to slowly shift to his butt.

"AUNT CORNELIA, MEET LEONARD!!!!"

"NICE TO MEET YOU, LEO!!! NOW I GOTTA GO KICK SOME ZOMBIE ASS. ALSO, DON'T TELL YOUR MOM I CURSED IN FRONT OF YOU!!!" She yelled as she ran through the rooftops, sniping the zombies that were trying to catch the survivors around the school.

"COMING THROUGH!!!" A school bus drove in front of Leo and (Y/n), Leo pulling him back just in time to miss him by an inch. The school bus stopped as it drifted into position to face the couple, slowly driving towards them and stopping a few meters in front of them.

"Aunt Rosalind...?"

"Hey (Y/n), you like my school bus? I'm also teaching your brother on how to become a zombie hunter!!!"

"HEYYY!! BIG BRO, LOOK AT ME!!!" (Y/n)'s little brother, Nick, yelled from the top of the school bus, showing his new toy (the machine gun that was fixed to the top of the school bus).

"NICK!!! Be careful with that gun and to not fall off!!!" (Y/n) yelled out, Leo already being overwhelmed by such events that are happening in one day.

"Hey, sweetie!"

"Mom...?!"

"Yep, it's me! Rosalind is taking me to the store to buy some milk for your birthday cake!" (Y/n)'s mom, Juliet Starling, poked her head out through one of the school bus's windows, waving at her son and finally noticing the handsome young man beside him.

"IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND?!?!?!"

"MOOOOOOOM!!!" (Y/n) whined as he crossed his arms in embarrassment, looking at the ground as he tried to avoid his mother's gaze.

"WELL, IF YOU DO BECOME HIS BOYFRIEND, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! LET'S GO ROSALIND!" Juliet yelled as she went back into the school bus, the school bus driving off like if it was from fast and the furious as it hit a few zombies on the way.

"TELL DAD, GRANDPA AND GRANDMA I SAID HI!!!" (Y/n) waved as they drove away, turning back to Leo as he had just gone completely pale and his face completely written with confusion.

"Well, now you finally met my family... Hehehe..."

"Yeah, i-... I'm..."

"Yeah... I'm a zombie hunter! Hard to believe, i know."

"How-..."

"I'll explain!"

A few minutes later...

"I see... So, your mom defeated these music zombie gods and your dad lost his body, killed the zombie king by sacrificing himself, got another body and you lived happily ever after?"

"Yep!"

"Huh.."

They both sat at the edge of the fountain, watching the town go down in flames as the perfect evening just went by in a flash, until realization hit (Y/n) like a truck.

"I HAVE TO SAVE THE WORLD!!" He quickly grabbed his chainsaw, turned it on and began running towards the school, until Leo stopped him by his arms and reached over to turn off the chainsaw.

"I'm going with you!"

"I'm the zombie hunter, not you! You aren't properly trained and don't even have a weapon!"

"I'm not leaving you and letting you deal with all this alone..." (Y/n)'s heart skipped a beat as he looked at Leo's sincere expression, his jaw dropping as he was left completely speechless and frozen in place.

"I'm not taking 'no' for an answer" He stated as he slowly kissed (Y/n)'s forehead, finally breaking him free from his shocked expression.

"Ok, you can come with me. We need to find you a weapon.."

"Got that covered" Leo replied as he grabbed the gym bag he was carrying and set it down, pulling out his baseball bat from the team he is (or was) in.

"Alrighty, let's go!" (Y/n) yelled as he noticed the incoming zombie horde that was coming for the survivors that ran out of the school, quickly turning on his chainsaw as Leo got ready with his bat, smashing and cutting through it as they kept looking for other survivors to keep from harm.