Bruce Wayne

Narrator P.O.V.

(Y/n) and Bruce had been planning on this night to be special, to be the most romantic they could have after hours of works at the Wayne company, but fate had other plans in mind.

"Yes? Oh, you can't be serious... does it have to be today...?... Fine..." (Y/n) hung up the call he had answered and proceeded to walk over to Bruce, who had gotten a sudden notification that was an emergency.

"Bruce.." "(Y/n)..."

They both looked at each other and smiled, nodding in acknowledgement as they both had to go due to the emergencies that they had to attend. They both kissed each other lovingly as they left the building, leaving in completely different directions.

15 mins later...

"Alright mom, what is it this time?" (Y/n) asked as his pet carnivorous plant came running towards him and nuzzled against his leg.

"Why the sour face? It is because i ruined your moment with Bruce Wayne?" Ivy asked, caressing one of the many plants around her.

"It is going well, and i don't need your influence ruining it" (Y/n) retorted as his mother let out a fake gasp

"You speak to your mother like that? I don't think i can live on" She said as he dramatically put her arm over her face, both letting out small giggles.

"Alright mom, what do you need?" (Y/n) asked again with a slight giggle, picking up the carnivorous plant and petting it.

"We have a bank to rob~"

At the bank...

"Alright, everybody with ya hands up!" Harley yelled as she aimed an assault rifle around at the massive crowd, Ivy and (Y/n) walking in after Harley. Both had their hair cover a part of their face as a mask made out of leaves hid their identities.

"The money in the bag, and make it quick!" Harley ordered while aiming her gun at the teller, the teller freaking out as the massive crowd of people were being trapped in a cage made out of vines.

"Not so fast" was mumbled as the Batman appeared out of nowhere, behind him was standing Nightwing, Robin and Red hood.

"The Batman... and his little minions" (Y/n) teased as the Robins visibly got angry

"Less talkin', More killin'!" Harley spoke, but was soon stopped by the poisonous duo.

"We need to be more... careful about our decision here~" (Y/n) stated as he raised his hands in the air and slowly walked towards Nightwing. "I give up, you can take me anywhere you want~" he whispered as he slowly let out his strong pheromone, engulfing Nightwing completely.

"I... i-..." Nightwing was slowly being corrupted as (Y/n) grabbed his hands and wrapped them around his waist, now caressing his cheek tenderly.

"You smell so sweet..." Nightwing mumbled as he sniffed (Y/n)'s hair, the pheromone now completely corrupting his mind.

"Thanks, it's a new formula~" (Y/n) smirked as the bat family realized they were in trouble. "Go get them~" (Y/n) ordered as Nightwing proceeded to get into a fighting stance, Ivy letting a proud smirk spread across her face.

"Well done... (Y/n)~" at this, Batman suddenly froze as Nightwing proceeded to beat him down. Batman managed to push him off and grab (Y/n), grappling out of the room and onto the roof of a building as Batman took off (Y/n)'s mask.

"(Y/n)..." Batman whispered as he took off his mask, both stood there in shock as they soon realized what this meant.

"Why...!?" Bruce asked as he held a shocked (Y/n) in place, both of their minds were going crazy at this moment until (Y/n) finally snapped and pierced Bruce's body with a plant he was growing to subdue him.

"Wh-... why...!?" Bruce asked one final time as (Y/n) walked closer, letting out a cloud of pheromones.

"Nature always wins..." Was the last thing Bruce heard as he was suddenly engulfed in the pheromone and completely corrupted by it, now serving under the orders of (Y/n) and his mother Ivy.