Killer Croc

Killer Croc's P.O.V.

I was rummaging through this filthy and rotten town again, searching for something to eat until i began to smell something... powerful and sweet. I walled over to it and noticed a young man with green skin, covered in leaves and vines, his hair long and colored as red as a rose. The powerful and sweet scent was coming from him, so i picked him up but i suddenly felt an urge, a itch in the back of my head that something was wrong and i needed to take him to a certain place.

The withering plants wrapped around him and slithered out of the ground, setting their roots into his skin as they began to go back to the flowers that were so full of life, as if nothing had ever touched them. I immediately took him to the outskirts of the town, a small island that was filled with nature across the water as i grabbed him tightly and carried him to the island, placing him on the flower bed as i watched him intently.

I couldn't figure this feeling out, but if i had to explain it... it was almost as if he was guiding me. He was guiding me to this small patch of nature so he could recover as the plants began to wrap around him and slowly dragged him underground, my mind beginning to panic as i watched intently. A green hand slowly and gently slithered out of the ground after a few hours, quickly taking it into mine as he slowly came out with his plants helping him.

He looked so beautiful and handsome. I knew i had no chance with my appearance, but this strong feeling of mine... i knew i had to protect him.

"Thank... you..." He weakly let out as he stared at me, my heart reacting uncontrollably as his voice was music to my ears. I felt my entire world lighten up because of him as i just caressed his hand, admiring his beauty in silence.

"What's your name?" I asked, but he hesitated a bit. It wasn't that he didn't want to tell me, but it looked more like... he couldn't remember.

"M-my... name." He grabbed his head in pain as he fell to the ground on his knees, tears appearing on his eyes as i quickly wiped them away with my rough skin.

"Who... am i?"

--------------------------

Your P.O.V.

I intently watched on the large creature that was carrying me in his big arms, returning to a city that was near the island we were and holding me tight so the current of the water didn't wash me away.
I took a huge breath of air once we made it back, the vines of my arms whispering to me as i felt a strange sensation.

"What... is this place?" I asked, only to receive a small answer from the reptilian creature.

"Gotham City.... get used to it." He replied as he kept carrying me until he reached an abandoned building and taking me inside, seating me on one of the dusty couches and checking my body all over. I covered myself, feeling embarrassed by his gaze as i accidentally made the leaves grow on my outfit, covering more of my skin and shocking myself in the process.

"Did i-" I looked over at the creature in disbelief, completely perplexed at how i could do such a thing and how it could even be possible. I stood up and tried it again, the vines around my arms growing and spreading across my body. I was so shocked that i didn't notice a pink gas secreting from my body, wrapping around the creature as he started to walk towards me, my back now against a wall as he cornered me with his tall figure.

I didn't feel scared, but excited as he lowered himself, even though i should feel scared at this exact moment. His eyes locked with mine and i eyed his rough and scaly lips, slowly lifting my hand up and running a finger across them as my body began to heat up. I felt a rush run through me as i looked back into his eyes, both of us slowly closing in on each other as i felt my mind get dizzy after a while, our lips locked and moving in sync.

I tried my best to push him afterwards as it took a bit of hard work, but managing to get him off me as i began to take deep breaths. I kept looking into his eyes, averting my gaze after a while and noticing myself in a nearby broken mirror... my eyes had gone completely pitch black as i lifted my hand to touch my face.

"I look... so... beautiful."