Magical Ranking #2 1/2

Your P.O.V.

"Guys, i'd like to present you somebody new!"

Snow Maiden's team faced me and eyed me as if to investigate me, one of them had a sharp glare that was piercing my skull as i just stood there.

"Hello!" I smiled as they walked closer, only to be interrupted by an small girl landing before us. I raised an eyebrow at this until other magical users landed beside her, immediately summoning my muskets.

"I have a bad feeling about this." I stated as i kept an eye on them, eyeing the small girl with a frilly dress.

"You're right... For now, we'll put your welcome aside." An almost unnoticeable French accent came from the woman with a rapier, readying her sword as the woman with a nun outfit began to prepare herself.

"Mind helping us?" Snow Maiden asked me, nodding in response as i kept eyeing the small girl and noticed tendrils behind her that were slithering in the dark around us.

"Name's Boxing Bunny! Mind if i join?" A man asked from behind us, summoning some gloves on his hands as he got in front of us. "Don't worry, i can handle a lot!" He said as he charged for the small girl, an elongated arm went for him until it crashed into a shield that was summoned onto him.

"My name is Sister Aegis. It's a pleasure to meet you." The one with the nun outfit announced as she summoned a halo above her head, my magic feeling a bit stronger as i felt something flowing through me.

"Something isn't right..." I said as i looked around and saw the tendrils slithering towards us, shooting them away and seeing the girl flinch.

"She's trying to set a trap!"

"Flesh Maiden! What are you doing?!" Nezu questioned, all of our eyes landing on her and widened at the sound of her name, revealing us the strongest black magic user in the entire magic ranking.

"Y-you mean... she's the top user in the magic ranking?!" I asked, my blood turning cold as i felt something wrap around my leg.

"What the-!"

I felt myself get pulled off the ground, being held in the air as everyone looked my way and their eyes wide as saucers. I felt the tentacle rise up and quickly send me into the rooftop of the building we were on, the floor breaking due to the impact and feeling a massive wave of pain overwhelm me, but still able to fight.

"Sharpshooter!"

I forced myself to get up and summon a musket, jumping through the massive hole in the rooftop and into the air, aiming for Flesh Maiden's head and shooting a flock of bullets from my musket that were forming the shape of a drill.

My bullets were interrupted by somebody shooting at them, coming to a stop and falling to the ground as both flock of bullets crashed into each other.

"What on earth...?"

I saw somebody come forth with two pistols, looking at me with a smug smirk as her heels tapped against the hard concrete.

"Your fight is with me, love. Leave the little one out of this."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry if i've been M.I.A

I've been thinking of how to make the story progress, and if i've also been discussing some parts of the story with my friend SympathyandEmpathy

Anyway, i'm back in black!