Bakugou Katsuki

(For AdrianaLopezSantana

I was listening to this and i think the music fit with the theme i put.)

Narrator P.O.V.

(Y/n) woke up in a cold sweat, dressed in fancy clothing from that of a prince. He looked around the whole room, glancing at all the decorative ornaments and the glass chandelier hanging from the ceiling. He walked over to the door and pushed it open, walking into a ballroom with other people dancing around so perfectly.
Women and men dressed in beautiful victorian attire, some of the pairs being of men and women, the rest being of the same gender.

"Where..."

Someone from behind wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him into the dancing crowd and holding him tightly as the crowd danced around them. (Y/n) looked up, only to be met with a mask that covered the stranger's face. He tried to pull himself away, only to be met with resistance coming from his own body as it began to move on its own.

"What... What is this!?"

The stranger pulled him closer and waltzed around the room, avoiding his sight to land on the giant mirror in the room. The rest of the crowd dancing and making some room as the stranger forced (Y/n) to dance with him, slowly smirking beneath his mask.

(Y/n) had began to think of a way to break free, maybe keep resisting? Maybe even struggle with whatever is holding him down. He kept thinking, until he was interrupted by the stranger.

"I wouldn't bother thinking of an escape, you are practically hopeless~."

He said with such an evil tone, (Y/n) didn't need the mask to be removed as he knew that the stranger was wearing an evil smile. The long black cape was dancing along with them as his voice was distorted by the mask, completely unable to see if he could recognize him.

"You let him die~."

"What!?"

His eyes were filled with shock as he managed to catch an evil glint coming from inside the mask, the stranger's eyes giving (Y/n) a sense of dread as he knew that he had to get out.

"You let Bakugou Katusuki die~"

"You know nothing!"

"But i do, don't you see? How do you think i know that you let him die?"

His mind began to race as he began to remember the accident, the carriage that fell over the edge and how he was the only survivor. He remembered Bakugou's face, pleading for his help as he was impaled by a branch through his stomach, only to be met with (Y/n) turning his back and disappearing.

"Even if i did, why would you care?"

"Because... i remember seeing you run away from him, how he pleaded with his eyes for help. Only to abandon the man you always loved~."

His eyes widened as his eyes began to dart anywhere but the stranger, embarrassment clear on his face. He stuttered to get a response out, only to be met with an evil chuckle.

"No... I-i didn't... love him."

"You're hesitating, you clearly loved him. Through your past lives, one of you has always suffered a tragic fate, always resulting in abandonment and tragedy."

"Past lives?"

"Don't worry about that now, just focus on what i'm about to ask you. Would you like to see him again? The man you betrayed..."

"I didn't abandon him... i went to go get help! I wanted him to survive, but, when i came back, he disappeared. I thought a wild animal had snatched his body and eaten him while he was still alive!"

The stranger twirled (Y/n), trying his best to not let his eyes fall upon the mirror. He pulled him away and kept waltzing with him, the crowd following their lead as they did their best to cover the mirror. The crowd perfectly followed the waltz like a mirroring image, almost in an inhumane fashion.

"I assume you took him, so... take me instead of him. I'll take his place, just let him live a happy life!"

The stranger was shocked but let out an evil chuckle, pulling (Y/n) towards the mirror and dipping him in front of it.

Your P.O.V.

I let out a loud gasp of disbelief, the mirror showing me that i was being held by... nothing.
I was the only one in the room.

"How do you think i know about Bakugou?

How do you think i know your name?

How do you think i know the story of what happened?"

He removed his masked, slowly revealing himself  to be Bakugou himself. His eyes were now completely black, his face pale as a ghost, his hair white as snow and his mouth having large fangs.

"Bakugou... how?"

"After you left, a figure appeared. Offering me immortality and eternal youth, i accepted under one condition... to make you mine in the cruelest way possible."

"And... wh-what would... that be...?"

"This~."

I let out a scream of agony as he began to feed on my neck, not bite it, he began to completely devour my neck and rip it to shreds. My voice dying out as my vocal chords were ripped out, the music still playing as everyone still danced perfectly.

I tried my best to break free, but he held an inhumane strength which he used to hold my arms over my head. All i could do was deal with the pain as i was completely helpless, my eyes slowly closing as i began to feel sleepy, even though the pain was unbearable.

----------

Narrator P.O.V.

Currently, two villagers were talking about what happened to the unfortunate woman who watched the midnight lovers waltz in the moonlight from a short distance, remembering that she was found in pieces and covered completely in bite marks.

They remembered when they first saw the pair from inside their houses, waltzing in the moonlight. One of them holding an evil smile as the other held a loving smile, dancing gracefully.
What caught their attention and began the horror was when somebody reported their horrific appearance, then the panic began to seep into the villagers.

One night, the woman who was unfortunate to get close was walking back late at night from the market, until she accidentally bumped into the tall man with the large black cape.
She immediately apologized as she accidentally dropped the box she was carrying, only to be met with a horrifying sight when she stopped picking her fruit up and decided to take a glance at them.

Their eyes completely black, the tall man with the black clothing held pale white skin with equally white hair. The other one's face turned into a furious frown, his neck stitched up but still showing the horrifying wound he had. A horrified scream pierced the air, echoing through the night, only to drown out in the dying light of the moon.

"Mommy, look!"

The mother of the child looked outside the window, noticing the midnight lovers already dancing as she realized that her friend would be unable to go out. She looked over at her friend, who had a face filled with dread.

"You were always so beautiful with tears in your eyes~."

Bakugou whispered as he danced with (Y/n), who was crying tears of blood with a joyful and loving grin on his face. He stopped their dancing to kiss Bakugou, resuming their dancing once they separated and ready to punish anyone who interrupted their intimate moment.

(In this case, i would picture him to be cruel. I made him ooc because i couldn't really work his personality into it. Sorry about that)