Steve & Tony

Narrator P.O.V.

(Y/n) struggled and kicked as he was being dragged by hydra, he screamed for steve and tony... but no one could hear him from where he was being taken.

"LET ME GO!" (Y/n) shouted, but to no avail, he just kept being dragged by the members of hydra. He was sat on a chair, the cuffs on the chair and straps were attached and soon, he was trapped.

"Don't worry, this won't hurt at all" One of the members of hydra said as he flipped a lever, sending wave after wave of electricity into (Y/n)'s body.

"Soon..." was all (Y/n) heard before his mind began to slowly corrupt and erase all the memories he had.

6 days later...

"Steve, i can't find him anywhere!" Tony said in a frantic tone, checking all his electronics and trying to find (Y/n) with the chip he placed inside of him but, to no avail.

"We have to find him, if hydra captures him th-" Steve was cut off by an explosion outside the tower, everyone rushed outside to see what was going on and they soon regretted going outside.

"Surrender" a familiar gentle voice said, standing there with new cute clothes that he didn't own.

"(Y/n)?" Tony asked, slowly walking closer at him as he reached out a hand to him.

"Tony, i don't think you sh-"

"Shut up... (Y/n), where have you been? We have been looking all over for you" Tony asked with concern until (Y/n) pulled out his spider legs from inside his back, swinging one at tony and throwing him into the wall of the tower.

"Surrender" was repeated with no emotion at all, it was clear now to Steve that he was brainwashed. He had to think of a plan and fast, without hurting (Y/n).

"(Y/n), listen to me..." Steve said as he walked closer, (Y/n) showing visible confusion and taking a step back as Steve takes a step forward. He has him right where he wants him.

"It's me, Steve, remember?" Steve could see that (Y/n) was now frowning and he began to twitch, blood soon began to slowly spill out of his eyes and his pupils soon grew dark. (Y/n) let out a ear-piercing shriek, forcing everyone around him to cover their ears and put them in a daze.

(Y/n) began to rip off his clothes and reveal the HYDRA suit beneath those clothes, (Y/n) soon pulled all of his spider legs out of his back and shrieked again before getting in a fighting stance. Tony threw Steve's shield, which Steve caught gracefully as he also got in a fighting stance.

"I'm sorry..." Was all he said as they both charged at each other, (Y/n) having the advantage of numbers but not of strategy, he was always so reckless. Steve punched him in the stomach and bumped (Y/n)'s face with his shield, stunning him and making him stumble backwards.

"You never did change..." Steve said as they both kept fighting

Several minutes later...

Both were going at each other, each second, their blows were getting softer against each others. (Y/n) was almost free until he suddenly collapsed, Steve and Tony running by his side.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay!? Did i hurt you too bad!?" All these questions began to rise, but came to a halt as (Y/n) looked at them and smiled gently.

"I'm s-sorry... f-... for.... th-this..." (Y/n) said as he pulled out his legs again, ramming them against Steve and Tony to get away from them.

Then it happened...

A contraption inside of (Y/n)'s body went off, many spikes came out of his stomach and back all at once, piercing through his stomach and back. They held him in the air as he screamed one last time, before going completely limp and losing all color.

"NOOOOOO" Steve cried as he was being held back by everyone, not sure if it had another contraption waiting for him to take the bait.

Today they didn't just lose a friend...

A lover...

Or a hero...

They lost somebody who always fought in the name of love and always had hope for the best of humanity.