Vaporeon

(For eyeless_jack03, art is not mine and that is what he will look like in this)

Your POV

"Come on.... pleeeeaaaaase" i whined to my boyfriend, i have been begging so we could go to the beach or a lake and i think i finally got him

"No" he said as he kept reading his book

"Pleeeeeeeaaaaase" i begged with my puppy eyes, i knew he couldn't resist my puppy eyes

"G-god dammit..." he rubbed his temple and sighed "fine, we are going to the beach"

"Yay! Thank you thank you thank you!" I said as i straddled his lap and placed a bunch of kisses on his face.

~~timeskip~~

"You brought your swimming trunks?"

"Check!"

"Sun screen?"

"Check!"

"Parasol?"

"Check!"

"Condoms?"

"Che-" my face went bright red at what he said, it didn't help that he pulled out a bunch of XXL condoms

"Check~" he said in a seductive tone with a smirk plastered on his face

I playfully punched his shoulder and groped his member as he wasn't looking

"Big cock? Check~"

He then proceeded to squeeze my butt

"Big ass? Check~"

I'm not losing this war

~timeskip to the beach~

We made it to the beach, he immediately grabbed my wrist as he knew that i was gonna sprint into the water without even taking my clothes off and getting into my swim suit.

"(Y/n)"

"I know i know" i said as i got my backpack and went to the public bathrooms of the beach, i took off my clothes to stuff them in my backpack and proceeded to put on these tight swimming trunks that would leave nothing to the imagination.

"Hehehe~" i chuckled to myself as i planned my evil scheme, i finished putting on the trunks and walked out to be greeted by a tomato faced vaporeon.

"Uhhh... vaporeon?"

"Y-yeah?"

"You're crushing your water bottle" he immediately realized that he was spilling water from the bottle since he crushed it so hard that the tap went flying.

"You ok?" I asked, trying to feign innocence

"Yeah, i'm fine!" He said as he covered his nose, trying to hide the nosebleed he thinks i didn't see.

"If you say so" i said with a bright smile, vaporeon swore that he went blind for a few seconds.

"Hey, come on! Let's go to the beach!!!" I said, i grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the water

"Eager?" He asked and i nodded innocently, i proceeded to splash him with water.

"Gotcha!" But i soon regretted those words as an evil smirk appeared on his face and he sunk into the water, i tried to run away but obviously... i was way too deep inside the water.

He pulled me down into the water and began to fondle my crotch, i pulled him into a kiss as i wrapped my arms around his neck. I will never understand how he can breathe underwater but i am grateful for it, i slid my hand down his abs until i reached his v-line.

He lifted my legs and then immediately entered me, i would have screamed if i wasn't underwater and didn't need oxygen.

He began to thrust at a quick space, i was confused at how he could do this underwater. Those thoughts were quickly washed away with the massive waves of pleasure that were running through my body.

He began to hit my prostate and made me moan into the kiss, the fact that we were doing this in public sent me over the edge and made me climax.

He soon pulled us both out of the water as he was still inside me, it was a good thing that the water reached about our waist.

"Vaporeon?"

"Yeah?"

"Where are my trunks?" His eyes widened and facepalmed

"I... shit"

"Just finish the job" i whispered into his ear, he blushed and he immediately dove us into the water to finish the job.