Christopher Black

Kinda came up with this character based on the Huntress from DBD and it inspired me a bit.

He's meant to be tall with long, jet black hair, pale skin, a bit of muscle and crimson eyes.

Your P.O.V.

"Currently, the police is still looking for the Killer Hare that is hiding after butchering an entire family of 10 with an axe. His real name is yet to be known as the police are still investigating his tracks and who he could possibly be."

"Christopher! Look at this!"

I exclaimed to my roommate as he quickly walked over, jumping over the couch and landing beside me to look at the TV. I was at the edge of my seat as i kept looking at the TV, the news reporter showing a video that barely caught a glimpse of the Killer Hare.

"Kinda creepy, if you ask me. That mask just terrifies me..."

I stated as the mask sent chills down my spine, almost as if the Killer Hare was looking directly into my soul. Christopher proceeded to grab my shoulder and made me jump, scaring the living shit out of me.

"Don't do that!"

"Sorry, but we need to go now. Your friend is waiting for us!"

---------------

"EMILYYYYYY!" I ran over to her as we both hugged each other, squealing in excitement after finally getting to see my best friend in a long time.

"(Y/n)! I'm so glad to see you again. How have you been? Who is he? Is he your boyfriend?"

I let out a small laugh as i shook my head, i proceeded to pull Christopher over and introduce him.

"This is Christopher, he is my roommate!"

"Nice to meet you, Christopher!"

She held out her hand for a handshake, which Christopher took with a bit of hesitation. He seemed a bit... angry? I'm not sure what type of emotion was in his eyes.

"Nice to meet you, too."

We proceeded to walk over to the party that Emily invited us to and took us to the warehouse that it was held at. We made it inside and watched the massive crowd of people dancing to the beat.

"Looks fun!"

I exclaimed as Emily lead the way to the bar and asked us what we wanted, quickly ordering what he requested and giving our drinks in the blink of an eye. Christopher and i downed the drinks in one go, my vision getting a little fuzzy as the music began to make me feel... weird. I began moving to the rhythm of the music as i felt my whole world spinning, the lights only making the effect even stronger.

"Hey..."

I looked over to see Christopher staring at me, looking at me with these weird eyes that called to me.... like if he was trying to hypnotize me, and i think he succeeded as i slowly walked over to him, breathing heavily due to the effect of whatever was in that drink.

"You look so vulnerable and ravishing... i don't want anyone else seeing you like this."

I felt my body heat up as i stared into Christopher's eyes, my eyes throwing a quick glance at his lips and returning to his eyes, only to be met with a hungry look in them as a small smirk appeared.

He quickly grabbed me and pulled me out of the warehouse where it was now completely shrouded in darkness as he pinned me against the wall, letting out a small whimper of discomfort as he slammed me against whatever surface i was being pinned against.

"Do you have a fetish with slamming people against walls or something...?"

"You're a masterpiece... You deserve to be pinned up against a wall~."

I felt a twitch inside my pants as i broke free and pulled him into a kiss, his hands quickly wrapping around my waist as he held me up to support me. He forced his way into my mouth and began exploring as i didn't bother to fight back, just enjoying the feeling. Sliding his hands into my pants as he began to knead and fondle my ass, tugging at my pants as if asking for permission to go even further.

"Let's go somewhere private~."

He nodded to my reply as he quickly ran towards the apartment that we share, rubbing my tent against him and letting out small moans into his ear. He kicked open the door and ran inside to slam me against it, closing it in the process of doing so.

He gently placed me back on my feet as he began to kiss me again, i broke the kiss and dragged him to my bed, taking off my clothes in the process as i just couldn't take it anymore.

-----------

I felt my head pound as my alarm went off, only to be met with dead silence after a few minutes... although, i didn't even touch it.

"WAIT A MINUTE..."

I jumped up and opened my eyes, widening at the sight before me as i just happened to wake up Christopher from his sleep. He looked at me with a sleepy look that made him look so adorable, his half-lidded eyes looking at me as i scanned us completely and to be met with the realization that we're both naked.

"Oh no...."

"Oh yes~."

I pulled the blanket to cover myself, only to be met with a Christopher that was now in all of his glory, letting me see all of him and my eyes never being able to steer away from the sight. A small smirk appeared on his face, my mind suddenly being flashed with what happened, the several places it happened and how many times it happened as i covered my face in embarrassment.

"And this was my first..."

I mouthed so quietly that i thought he wouldn't be able to hear me, but, somehow, he did.

"I'm your first~?"

I looked over at him to see the smirk on his face, an evil glint in his eyes as he grabbed me, pulling me to sit on his stomach and looking at my completely bare body. His eyes ran over all over me, quickly covering myself with my arms.

He grabbed my arms, pushed me onto my back and kept memorizing everything that my body had to offer.

"You're all mine~."

-----------------

Narrator  P.O.V.

"Don't run from me!" Killer Hare threw an axe to the poor victim that was currently trying to escape, only to be met with an axe to their back as they dropped to the ground and a sharp rock met their eye, letting out a loud scream of pain for no-one to hear as they were in the middle of the woods.

"Wh-... Why...?"

"Because i saw you touch my precious gem... and nobody is allowed to touch him except me. He slowly removed his mask and made Emily's eye widen at the sight, quickly trying to crawl away as Christopher put his foot over the axe and applied pressure, keeping her in place.

"Only the impure shall sleep by my lullaby..."

He swung his axe down to Emily's head, ending the groans of pain and pulling both axes out and cleaning them on his clothes. He placed the mask back on his face and walked back to the secret basement in the woods, leaving his stuff and changing clothes to go back to his normal self: Christopher Black.

(Sorry, kinda got inspired and i liked it!)