(REQUEST)TMNT Leo x M! reader

(For DekuOctoling, in this one you have to be a mutated reptile. You can be a snake, lizard or chameleon, just has to be a reptile)

Narrator POV

"HOLD HIM DOWN" Donnie yelled, he and mikey began to tie leo down as he tried to bite them. Raph was already running to get (Y/n) since he has helped them most of the time.

"(Y/n) COME ON!" Raph yelled as he pushed (Y/n), he almost tripped over his own feet various times.

Your POV

"Ok ok, geez, what's wrong?" I asked as raph was just shoving me where his brothers were

"It's leo h-" i didn't let him finish as i grabbed his wrist and immediately sprinted towards their base, dragging him behind me

~~~Smol timeskip~~~

"(Y/n) you're finally here, watch leo for me!" Mikey said as he left to do whatever he was planning on doing, i quickly made my way towards leo but stopped when i saw his eyes. His eyes were completely back and he was snarling like a wild animal. His expression softened once he saw me.

"(Y/n)! Please, untie me!" He pleaded, i just backed away until i was at a safe distance.

"You're not leo..."

"(Y/n) it's me, leo! Please!"

"Y-you're not... stop it!" I tried to stand my ground, but his sweet voice was slowly cracking me up

"(Y/n) i love you! I always did since the first day i met you!" I had tears in my eyes by now, but i couldn't just give in to the sweet voice of temptation. I had to stop my own hand from reaching out to him.

"(Y/n)... please... don't you love me?" I was about to walk to him until donnie came back and grabbed my shoulder

"Hey, i'm almost done with th- are you okay?" He asked, i immediately pushed his hand off my shoulder and walked away, raph and mikey saw me and followed me.

"Guys, please... not now" i looked away to hide the tears that were spilling out, they both just proceeded to rub my shoulders to reassure me

"It's ok, we know how you feel towards him. You can get through this" Mikey said while raph sent me a reassuring smirk, i hugged them both as i wiped away the tears and walked back into the room where Leo was.
(With Raph and Mikey following me)

"Donnie?" I asked since i didn't see him anywhere, we suddenly heard a scream. We ran at full speed to where the scream came from and gasped at the sight of leo trying to bite donnie. He noticed me and began to growl at Raph and Mikey, since they didn't move, he immediately lunged at them as i moved away and went to help donnie.

"Donnie? Are you okay?" I asked as i helped him up

"Yeah... just a little woozy" he said, but was suddenly pushed away from me as Leo came back and threw me over his shoulder. He began to run away into the darkness as the others tried to keep up, but ended up losing us in the end. I felt dizzy due to something invading my nose and lost consciousness.

~~Another smol timeskip~~~

"Let me go!" I yelled out as i struggled in his grip, he eventually let me down, but grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into a kiss.

"I can't stand it when you are near them!" He growled as he then proceeded to kiss me again, i slowly began to melt under the kiss. Until i realized that he still has the black eyes. I pushed him hard enough so we would separate from the kiss, but he didn't budge anymore from that.

"St-stop! You're not Leo!" He looked at me, his eyes went back to normal. He realized the position we were in and his face went completely red.

"L-leo.."

"Everything i said... was true. Something was forcing me to say it since i was too shy to ever tell you..." i immediately pulled him into a kiss, his eyes went black again and then proceeded to bite my neck. I didn't let out a scream, i let out a moan as he bit a certain spot and i felt something run through my veins.

"Go ahead, you can thank me later! Show him how much you love him!" A voice said in my head, Leo proceeded to rip my shirt open as we were in a make-out session.

~~Timeskip~~

Narrator POV

Donnie, Raph and Mikey were walking as they were trying to find Leo and (Y/n), they were about to give up until they heard someone scream. They immediately ran towards the scream and immediately regretted it, they saw a passed out (Y/n) that was being petted by Leo like if he was some sort of porcelain doll and he would break into a million pieces if he wasn't gentle enough.

Leo noticed them and proceeded to ask

"Can you give an hour?"

To which the others happily obliged and let the new couple have some alone time.

"MAKE IT FIVE!"

(Kinda sloppy, but i haven't watched TMNT in a LOOOOONG time. Sorry if you didn't like it as much, but if you did then can you please vote? You don't have to if you don't want to, just curious to know if you guys like my writing!

Anyways, bye bye! ❤)