Witch of Emotions

For TheGemNara

Your P.O.V.

"Are you sure he is meant to be spinning like that?" Blue beetle asked me as i just stared at my smaller brother, watching him spin as the ground began to crack.

"Yeah, his powers make him happy and giddy. It's also very fun when you try it out!" I replied as i patiently waited for him to crack open the ground, only to be met with our impending doom as we fell into the building we were meant to sneak in.

"Well... i would have preferred a more quiet entrance, but you did good Andy!" I whispered as i gently pat his head, quickly hugging my leg as he snuggled his head against me.

I began to lead the other two towards where our objective was being kept, the center of the floor we were on as i kept an eye out for any guards. Keeping my magic on guard as i felt some lingering emotions around, waiting for the right moment to use my powers.

"They're getting closer." I whispered to the pair behind me as i waited to hear footsteps, the other two waiting for my signal.

I jumped out and held my hands out towards the guard that was making his rounds, now turned into a sobbing mess as he just collapsed onto the floor.

"Sorry..."

We proceeded to break into the room with the help of Andy and began searching in the office room for what we needed, scrolling and opening every folder in the cabinets and computers.

We kept looking until we heard running from down the halls, quickly ducking behind cover as flashlights were aimed towards the windows of the office, only to disappear after a while to let us keep searching until we found what we were looking for.

"I found it!" Andy yelled, only to be met with a loud alarm ringing and alarming the guards.

"ANDY, NOW!" I commanded as i grabbed onto Blue Beetle and Andy followed suit, crashing through the wall that lead to the outside and flying through the air as we heard gunshots from behind.

---------------

"Hey, are you ok?" I flinched at the sudden touch of Blue Beetle's hand, sweating bullets as i felt a chill crawl down my spine due to the emotions i snatched away.

"I-i... didn't notice you there, Blue Beetle."

"Please, call me Jaime."

I nodded at this and sat back down, staring at the door as i felt a heavy presence... almost as if someone was staring at me from the darkness beyond the door.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"No... i'm actually not. That person's emotions i snatched away? They fear their own boss."

I began to feel the same chill crawl down my spine as i quickly got off my chair and sat on my bed, Jaime looking at me with a concerned look as he got on one knee in front of me.

"I swear to the gods... if you decide to propose to me." I jokingly said, earning a loud laugh from Jaime as he even had to double over. He wiped the tears of laughter out of his eyes and shook his head.

"I would love to, but i think we're too young." This caught me off guard as i averted my gaze, letting out a small laugh as i felt a bit embarrassed.

I slowly opened my hand and landed it on Jaime's cheek, letting all his emotions flow through me as i felt a tingling sensation. I felt warm, fuzzy and something... different.

'Hmmm... He's pretty cute when he makes that face.'

"Y-you..." I stopped myself from saying anything else, but it still caught his interest as he pressed the matter on. I let out a small sigh as i worked up the courage to finally ask him.

"Nothing. I was just gonna ask if you could stay with me for a bit? I... don't wanna be alone."

He nodded as a large smile spread across his face, sitting next to me and rubbing my back in a comforting manner. I leaned into his shoulder as the same warm feeling came back, only to find out that these were my own feelings.

"This... is new."

"What is?"

"Nevermind... just thinking out loud." I replied as i leaned back into his shoulder, the warm feeling growing as i felt a flutter in my stomach.