(Request)Yandere!Link x Brother!Reader

(This was a request by DekuOctoling and this will have incest so if you don't like then just ignore this fanfic also Dekulnling did help so give like 90 percent of the props to them. I just rewrited some stuff here and there)

Your POV

I don't know what is wrong with me, i tried to think of a way to break these feelings but they just keep getting stronger. He is my brother and i shouldn't be feeling this way but i do, i don't wanna ruin our relationship so i think i should move out.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, i saw that it was 8:40 in the morning and i got up quickly since i had such little time to get ready for college. I sprinted into the bathroom and took a quick shower, i came out and sprinted around my room to ready myself since i was running late and had to be there at 9. I quickly went downstairs, grabbed a piece of bread, spreaded butter all over it, stuck it in my mouth and sprinted down to college.

I made it on time and i was greeted by my best friend, it is weird because he looks exactly like my big brother except his hair is black, has pale skin and a similar name

"Hey (Y/n), what took you so long?" (dark) link asked

"Oh... Uhhhh" i began to think of an excuse to why i overslept, i couldn't tell him that i stayed up all night because of the feelings i have for my own brother "Just a bit more homework than i expected" i said and i praised myself for not stuttering like the many times i did before.

"Hmmm, if you say so" he gave me a small smile

"Thanks goodness he didn't try to pry, i would have been defeated by his way with words" i thought to myself

I was looking towards the floor, i didn't notice the person walking towards me and so we bumped into each other. I looked up and it happened to be my brother, i smiled but then it faded as i looked away and remembered last night. I was planning to move out so i wouldn't ruin our relationship as siblings.

"Hey (N/n), you should be more careful" he said as he ruffled my hair, i blushed and slowly nodded.

"Hey (Y/n), after class can i talk to you?" I turned around to face D.Link and nodded, i gave him a small smile and then kept walking to my class

Timeskip

When class was over D.Link immediately grabbed my hand and dragged me outside, behind the building where we could talk in private.

"Ok, what's up?" I asked with a small smile on my face

"Ok so... I was wondering if you would..." He started getting nervous so i held his hand and gave him a reassuring smile

"If i would....?" I asked so he didn't have to repeat himself from the beginning

"if you would go out with me?" I was a bit shocked but... Maybe this is a chance so these feelings will go away, maybe i could fall in love with D.Link.

"Yes"

He immediately grabbed me by my waist and began to spin me around, he then stopped and laid a kiss on my lips. I was first hesitant but his lips felt so soft that i couldn't help it, i melted into the kiss and began to kiss back.

Link stalkish POV

"What is he doing!? That is my brother and only i should be able to do that! I knew i should have done it sooner than later... Now i gotta eliminate him just like i did with everyone else who tried to take my precious (Y/n) away!" I thought as i watched the scene of D.Link and (Y/n) kiss with disgust.

I began to walk away until i noticed something, i still had the knife from when i killed (Y/n)'s friend who was being very touchy with my dear brother. I just need the perfect moment and then strike, as much as it pains me, i have to wait until (Y/n) develops feelings for him and then i can sweep him off his feet and make him MINE.

4 MONTHS LATER

(Y/n) is still crying and i'm holding him in my arms even though he keeps struggling

"Let me go already!" He yelled once again

"No, you are mine and mine alone... I had to kill him like everyone else who tried to take you from me!!" He went wide eyed at my statement as more tears came out "Yes, that's right, i killed everyone who tried to get in a relationship with you! The last look on their faces still gives me pride as the result is right here, having you in my arms and you forever being mine." I calmly said as i rubbed his cheek

"Link... W-what h-have y-y-y-you d-d-done?" He asked slightly above a whisper

"what do you mean what have i done, don't you see?" I asled as i cupped his chin and pulled him into a kiss, his eyes went wide once again and went back to struggling but the handcuffs helped me as he soon began to kiss back "Ah i knew you felt the same way (Y/n)!" He looked away and managed to kick me in the groin, i grunted as he began to run away.

Your POV

I ran towards the stairs and tried to open the door ontop of them but only to realize that my fate has already been decided by link... The door was locked and i'm trapped with my psychotic brother. I soon saw how a shadow loomed over me, i gulped and slowly turned around. Once i faced him he grabbed me by my neck and lifted me off the ground, i began to struggle but to no avail.

"Forgive me (Y/n)... But i can't have you running away..." My eyes widened as he threw me down the stairs, my leg was broken as i landed on the cement floor and i let out a scream of pain as tears began to fall.

"Please link... Please don't do this..." I tried my best to tell myself that i didn't want this, that i didn't want him to unbutton his shirt or unbuckle his pants but that would all be a lie

"Don't worry (Y/n), i will make you first unforgettable that you will be begging for more and be completely at my mercy" he said with a smirk and lust filled, half lidded eyes.

I turned back to where D.Link's corpse was, he was staring right at us with dull and lifeless eyes. I then looked back at link, i wrapped my arms around his neck as best i could and decided to just give in.

I have no way to escape

I have no way to convince him to stop

After all... This is what i always wanted in the end.

(Kinda took inspiration from Killing Stalking if anyone knows that comic -if you do then i love you- and i hope you enjoyed... Well idk, i'm still new to this so bare with me ok? I'll try my best to make better fanfictions in the future. Also most of the credit should go to Dekulnling since they did help)

Love you all!

Bye bye~