Piers Nivans

Red riding hood M! Reader

(For Killua210)

Narrator's POV

(Y/n) (L/n) was a young boy who had his innocence and childhood taken away by monsters who decided to raid his village, he hid in tears with his red riding hood that his grandmother made for him in the bushes as his family and friends were torn to shreds before his very eyes.

When the raid ended, he slowly walked over to his family's corpses with tears in his eyes as he dropped to his knees and screamed in agony, he swore that he would protect humanity from the monsters that roamed the dark corners of the earth, even if it meant that he had to die for it.

15 years later~~~

(Y/n) had grown up to he a well recognized hunter, he had an eye-patch shaped as a heart over his left eye due to his first attempt of slaying a werewolf, he was walking into a village with a crossbow in his arms as his hood covered his face. The people around him could see his thigh high boots along with his short shorts, tight dress shirt and vest -that he himself made-.

Your POV

"The hunter..." the people of the village began to whisper around me as they saw me walk by

"No, that is a huntress!"

"A hunter!"

"No, a huntress!" The kids began to argue, i giggled at this but kept walking to the building where the person requested me was waiting for my arrival.

I busted the door open with a kick and i strolled in with a stoic face as i said "you called for a hunter?"

"I'm so glad you came huntress!" The man said as he quickly scrambled to shake my hand, i smirked at this but decided to not tease the man... yet.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" I asked, wanting to get straight to the point

"The monsters in the forest... we sent our best warriors but they haven't come back!" He said with worry and fear in his voice

"I'm on it, i just need a place where i can get loaded with gear" i said, the man nodded and pointed at a small armory, i whistled and my colleagues came riding a carriage with a black horse pulling it.

"I need the gear" i said, they teenage fans of mine that i picked up nodded and handed me my gear. I smiled and walked into the armory.

"I need you to help me with these and get me something better, can you do that?" The blacksmith had a determined glint in his eyes as he got to work. The blacksmith finished with my gear and handed me a better crossbow along with a poisoned dagger that had a poison to put someone to sleep, a belt that had various bags on it, garlic bombs, wooden stakes, silver arrows that had also been bathed in holy water and finally my favorite knife -a small knife that i kept around since my first hunt-.

"Thank you, now i have to go" i said as i put the crossbow, arrows and garlic bombs in my basket and hid them beneath a small blanket. I walked into the forest alone and began to put my act of a damsel in distress, i began to force fake tears out of my eyes as i saw a deathly pale man come out of the forest.

"What's wrong? Are you lost?" He asked

Yes, pleas sir... i was going to give food to my grandmother but i lost my way... she is very sick and needs the food!" I acted the best i could, the man seem to bought it and decided to hug me for comfort.

"There there, a pretty one like you shouldn't cry. Those tears will stain that beautiful face" he said, i looked up at him in fake surprise.

"Th-thank you sir..." i replied

"No need, i speak the truth"

"But sir... would you mind doing something for me first?" I asked

"Anything for you..." he said in a seductive tone

"Die..." i said, his eyes widened and couldn't react as i plunged the stake into his chest, his skin turn black as he disintegrated into the air.
I walked deeper as i cleaned myself up, i remembered that my grandmother lived near this village... i hope she survived and is doing well. I decided to go visit her but was stopped in my path by a man, although his face was covered by the shade of the trees.

"Hey there, what's in the basket?" He asked

"Many ways to kill you" i replied, he chuckled

"You? Kill me?" He asked in a mocking tone

"You think i can't take you? You aren't the first werewolf i have killed..." i said as a grin spread across my face, his eyes widened but soon were filled with a dark glint in his eyes.

"You... you killed him..." he whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"I killed many so many that i lost count... you would have to remind me of what they looked like in their last moments~" i said with an evil grin on my face as i slowly and stealthily reached for an arrow.

"You... YOU KILLED CAPTAIN!!!" (Yes, i am leaving it as that...) he yelled out as he pounced me and began to painfully transform into a werewolf, i managed to grab the arrow and cut his muzzle with the tip as i broke free from his grip.

"Ah yes, the captain who was turned into a werewolf... such a shame... he would have been wonderful boyfriend material, don't you think?" I asked with an insane grin and look in my eyes.

"Y-you little..." he was interrupted by a kick to the face as he stumbled to the ground, i jumped onto him and stabbed the arrow into his shoulder to which he let out a scream of pain.

"Hush, this'll only take a second" i said, he returned to his normal state and my eyes widened at the sight.

"P-piers...?" I asked, he seemed confused

"P-p-piers... n-ni...vans...?" I asked again, his eyes widened in realization and his jaw dropped

"(Y-y-y/n)..." he whispered, i got off him as the memories of my village being raided and him being taken away flooded back into my head. I couldn't hold back the tears as i held my head in pain. I heard a grow behind me but i didn't pay it any mind until piers jumped to save my life.

He ripped the other werewolf's throat out as he returned to his human form to reveal one of the warriors of the village.

"Wh-why did y-..." i was silenced by piers with a kiss, a long and passionate kiss that i returned.

"I always dreamed of this day... except the whole 'you trying to kill me part', you know" He said, i chuckled at his antics that i missed.

"I missed you... you're such an idiot..." i said as i cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss

"Yeah, but i'm your idiot now" he replied

"You always were and always will be my idiot" i finished as i pulled him into another kiss

??? POV

"TRAITOR!" I shouted as i watched what the crystal ball was showing me

"I'll show you..." i said as i began to plot the way of slaughtering the hunter and his new companion.