Brock

(How you will look, but a boy)

(And here is brock -art is not mine-)

Alpha! Brock x Omega zoroark M! Reader

YOUR P.O.V.

"Almost home..." i whispered to myself since my job was far from home, i just needed to finish this dance choreography and then teach my clients how to do it.

I made it home to hear noises coming from the bedroom, i opened the door to see brock and a random girl making out as the room was made a mess... i knew he was forcing himself to date me.

"(Y/n) i-it... it isn't-"

"Save it..." i whispered loud enough for him to hear, i pulled out a pregnancy test and took off my ring, threw it at him and ran out of the house.
I sat on a bench when i was far away enough, i placed my hand on my belly and began sobbing.

"I-its ok... i'll take care of you..." i whisper as i kept sobbing in the cold of the night, my tears falling onto the pavement.

6 years later...

"Come on (S/n), we're gonna get ice cream" i shouted loud enough so he could hear me from the second floor, he came running down the stairs as soon as he heard ice cream "hey hey, no running in the house!" I repeated to him for the millionth time.

"I know i know, but i heard ice cream!" He exclaimed as he couldn't stay still because of the thought of ice cream, i giggled as i held his hand.

"I know, now come on, let's get so-" i opened the door to see brock, standing there with his head hung low in shame and alone.

"Hi..." was all he said, i sighed and nodded at (S/n) that he could go with his father.

"Yay!" (S/n) ran to his father and hugged his legs, brock smiled and picked him up but stopped me as i was about to close the door.

"Y-you... can join us if you want?" I raised an eyebrow at this and look him up and down, i put my hand on his forehead to see if he had a fever.

"You aren't sick... alright, i guess i'll go" i said as i went to get my car keys, he stopped me from that aswell. I raised an eyebrow again at his actions.

"I'll drive, you just get your house keys" he said as he began walking to the car, i did as i was told, locked the front door and followed him, getting in the car.

"Where are we going?" (S/n) asked excitedly, barely being able to stay seated.

"Somewhere special..." was all he said, i recognized where he was driving but... wait, this can't be...

"This is..." i gasped at the sight, the house that i was planning to buy years ago was still here and in the best shape it could be.

"Yeah, i found it and decided to keep it since... it would have been a waste to not buy it" he said as his gaze was everywhere but me, i got out of the car and i helped (S/n) out so i didn't leave him behind. Brock soon catched up and unlocked the door, he invited us in and i gasped as tears came running to my eyes.

"(Y/n)... will you give me another chance, and marry me again?" He asked as he got on one knee and held one of my hands, i looked at him and began thinking thoroughly.

"You have one chance brock, don't make me regret giving you that chance" i said with a serious face, he let out a smile as he stood up and hug me.

"I can't forgive you, atleast, not yet. But if you want to make give it another shot, i'll only give you this one chance, and that is all you will get." I said as i hugged him back, (S/n) was cheering in the background.

"Trust me, i won't waste this opportunity like i did" he whispered into my ear, hugging me tighter.

3 years later...

"HE DID WHAT!?" Ash screamed as he and the group couldn't hold back their laughter, i snickered at brock as we were both at war of embarrassing each other.

"He got on the roller coaster because he said and i quote: 'No mechanical ride can scare your man' as he began flexing his sexy arms. 5 seconds later, he was doing the most high-pitched scream, everyone thought a girl was screaming." I laughed more myself at the memory

"Yeah yeah, but remember the time at the bumper cars?" He asked, my face paled

"Don't you d-"

"He said he didn't need to go to the bathroom because of how stubborn he is, due to the force of the bumper cars, he urinated all over himself in the bumper car"

"I didn't need to go!" I tried to defend myself

"Yes you did, you were doing that little dance you do when you have to go!" He exclaimed and everyone busted into laughter after that, i blushed and hid my face in his chest.

"Awwww its ok baby, it'll die over soon" he said with a chuckle, i had en evil smirk as i opened my mouth.

"Did i ever tell you guys about the time in the haunted house?" I asked, his eyes grew wide, his face pale and i felt his blood run cold.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He pleaded, but his pleading fell on deaf ears

"We were walking through the haunted house, he was acting all tough and mighty until a clown with a chainsaw came out and scared the crap out of us. That was until i smelled something foul..."

"No" ash couldn't believe it...

"Oh yes he did, he shit his pants and i couldn't stop laughing for a week" everyone was wheezing and out of breath, brock hiding his face in my shoulder until he raised his head

"Did i tell you about the time where..." we both continued with the war until there were no more memories to talk about, unless we make new ones.

THE END