Inner turmoil

(You can play it now)

Narrator P.O.V

(Y/n) had just woken up, showered, brushed his teeth and finished eating his breakfast as he was excited for today. He sped through his apartment and met his friend Claire at the office, both squealing and hugging each other once they saw each other.

"O.M.G. Claire, i missed you so much!!" (Y/n) confessed as he separated from the hug, smiling like an idiot. Claire had been smiling the same way and also held some new for the young man.

"I missed you too! Oh, are you going to the reunion?" This made (Y/n) confused and raise an eyebrow, he hadn't heard of such a thing and proceeded to ask further about it.

"What reunion? Is there a meeting i missed?"

"No silly, the high school reunion!" This made (Y/n)'s face pale as he remembered the crushes he had throughout his life, it didn't help that they all coincidentally went to the same school as he did. It seemed that lady luck and fate didn't like (Y/n) back then, giving him a little bit of trouble with his teeth, eyes and hair.

"Oh hell naw... not in a million years!" He said as he turned on his heel, walking to the office and sitting on his chair with a pout. Claire followed after him and sat in a chair across from him, an evil smile on her face.

"Is someone scared of finding their old school crushes?" He wasn't going to admit it... but he wasn't going to deny it neither, he nodded at her as she also remembered what they did to him on the last day of school.

~10 years ago~

"GET HIM!" Was shouted across the hallway as (Y/n) ran for his life, trying to dodge the bullies that were chasing him to embarrass him one last time. He was about to make it out the entrance until a hand managed to grab him, he struggled against it but was dragged away from the entrance.

15 mins later...

"Stay still!"

"Look, he's crying!"

"LITTLE SHIT BIT ME!!!"

"Suck it up, we need to put it on him and take him to the gym!"

They proceeded to drag him towards the gym, (Y/n) struggling to break free, with the crowd in the gym waiting for the show. They opened the doors and greeted the audience as they dragged him to the center.

"Let me go!"

He heard the sound of something being tipped over... oh no!

"What the...?" He looked up and realized, a little too late, that something green was already being showered over him. He looked at the ground and braced for the impact, the unknown substance showering him and making his glasses fall off in the process, he was coated in the substance. He wiped his eyes and looked back at the perpetrators with teary eyes as the entire gym began to laugh, this time a sense of guilt actually stinging in their hearts, he ran away as he sobbed uncontrollably.

Claire was about to walk inside through the entrance until (Y/n) came bursting out and bumped into her, Claire managed to catch him and began to question him as she comforted him on the way to his house.

~Back to the present~

"Yeah, don't even mention it..." he said as he propped his chin on one of his hands, a small tear sliding down his cheek as he remembered the scene.

"Can't believe you actually liked one of those guys..."

"In my defense, he acted sweet before that happened" (Y/n) said as he rubbed his forehead, clearly not knowing what to do at this point.

"I'll be there just... here" Claire handed over a small invite that had (Y/n)'s name on it, he read the card and recognized the place it was being held at.

"Not gonna be held at the school?"

"Don't ask me!" She replied as she just shrugged

"I'll think about it" was all he said as he spun around in his chair, contemplating the card as Clair left his office to get back to work.

~At (Y/n)'s apartment~

"Alright, what are you gonna wear...?" (Y/n) spoke to himself as he looked through his closet and saw his favorite shirt, putting it on and noticing that it was hugging him tightly due to the years the shirt had. He saw his favorite pair of jeans, his (F/c) shoes and tried to fix himself up a bit in the mirror.

"Wait, why am i trying to look so good?" He asked himself, not really knowing why he was doing it since he wasn't using any formal wear.

"Whatever..." he spoke to himself one more time as he walked out the door, waiting outside as he texted Claire to pick him up.

~At the reunion~

"Actually, i'm just gonna go home" (Y/n) as he chickened out and started walking away, Claire grabbing his wrist as she dragged him inside and through the doors. (Y/n) saw familiar faces as he walked past everyone, not a single soul paying him any mind as he just walked with Claire.

"(Y/n)?" He froze on the spot as he slowly turned around, seeing his middle school crush and becoming a nervous wreck.

"H-Hi... Eren..." he managed to squeak out as he waved at him, avoiding eye contact at all costs as he just wanted to get out of here.

"Long time no see!" He exclaimed as he hugged him, (Y/n) letting out a small 'meep' as he didn't expect any physical contact. He awkwardly hugged him back, Eren didn't budge a bit until (Y/n) gently pushed him off.

"Sorry, just really excited to see you!"

"Oh, you're here..." A cold voice said from behind, an all too familiar voice that (Y/n) both dreaded and yearned. He turned around and smiled weakly, darting his eyes around to find Claire but not seeing her around, only seeing Bakugou in front of him and Eren.

"H-Hi..." was all he said as he looked to the ground, not noticing the blush that appeared on Bakugou's face. Another person appeared nearby and saw (Y/n), looking at the shirt that hugged his curves tightly and the jeans that helped make his butt stand out.

He gently tapped his shoulder and offered the best smile he could give him, (Y/n) turning into a blushing and stuttering mess as he laid eyes on him.

"H-Hi A-A-Albert..."

"Nice to see you again, (Y/n)" Albert gently whispered as he kissed (Y/n)'s hand, making the young man stutter and blush furiously at such act. He slowly pulled away his hand from Albert as he looked at the ground, the three now giving each other glares as they realized that there was competition.

"Sorry guys, i have to go now!" (Y/n) began to speed walk away as he reached the doors and burst into the fresh air, he was looked back and was about to text Claire that he was just gonna go home until a certain ash blonde kicked the doors open.

"YOU!" Bakugou yelled loudly, which made (Y/n) freeze in place, as he walked over and pinned him against the railing and harshly began to kiss him. (Y/n)'s mind was racing a million miles per second as he didn't know what to do. He slowly melted into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around Bakugou's neck and ran his fingers through the ash blonde hair. Bakugou groped (Y/n)'s butt, which made him gasp, and slipped his tongue into (Y/n)'s mouth and explore the wet cavern.

Bakugou soon separated from the kiss, both panting like dogs, as he looked deep into (Y/n)'s eyes and caressed his cheek.

"I don't know what you did to me... But you're fucking mine, got that?" He harshly asked as he squeezed (Y/n)'s butt harder this time, causing (Y/n) to squeal and nod quickly as the blood rushed to his face and where the sun doesn't shine.

"Good" was all Bakugou said as he snatched (Y/n)'s phone out of his pocket, wrote his number down and gave it back to him.

"You better fucking call me..." He growled as he walked away, (Y/n)'s mind racing as he had a hard time processing this.

(Trying my best to get the character's personality and there will be two more parts to this)

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya later! 💋❤💋❤💋❤