Merman x Shapeshifter M! Reader

(What the merman -or Triton- will look like is above)

I let out my blood-curdling shriek to scare the campers away as i stared them down with hungry eyes full of bloodlust.

"RUN!!" One of the campers said as the rest scattered throughout the woods, i began to chase after one and pounced on him.

"NO PLEASE NO!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!" he screamed until i grabbed his leg and began to slam him into the ground, leaving him as a bloody pulp. I sniffed the air and found out that they made it back to the highschool on the other side of the woods, i began to sprint like a madman and finally made it.

I saw how they entered from the back so i broke a window and entered the building, a girl was standing infront of the ventilation shafts as it looked like she was waiting for someone. I crawled into the vents and found my way to her, i shifted my arm into a chain, broke the vent and dragged her into it as she let out a scream of horror.

"HEEEEELP MEEEEEE!!!!" she let out as she was screaming

I turned her around and shifted my arm into a blade, i slit her throat and left her there to die.

(At like 1:04 mins you should see what i mean, and omfg i love this game so much... i can't wait until it comes out!)

"V-v-veronica...?" A girl yelped out, an evil grin spread across my "face" as i moved inside the vents until i was above her, i shifted my arms into multiple snakes as i slowly stretched them until they were right behind her.

"Shut up, It's in the school!" One of the guys whisper-shouted to her, i made one of the snakes hiss which made them turn around. It was too late for the girl since the snakes wrapped around her and i pulled her into the vents.

She gave a good fight, i had the upper hand though as i strangled her to death with the snakes that were my arms. I shifted my arms back to normal and proceeded to chase after the others...

~~timeskip~~

I was making my way back to the camp as i was dragged the corpses of the teenagers i just killed, it was kinda heavy since two were extremely bulky.

I made it back to the lake and sat the corpses on the edge of it.

"Dinner is ready!" I shouted towards the lake, my beautiful boyfriend popped out of the lake and happily swam towards me.

"You're back!" He exclaimed

"Of course i am, i always come back!" I said with a bright smile, i went back to the form of a feminine boy i had found recently. I spared him since he looked like he deserved a second chance.

"Hey, look at what i found!" He pulled out a necklace with an anchor on it, it looked recent since it didn't have any rust on it and he proceeded to place it on my neck.

He grabbed the meat of the teenagers and sharp needle teeth began to come out of his mouth as he began to eat the meat messily.
(Kinda like an angler fish)

"I love you" he whispered into my ear as he placed a kiss on my cheek

"I love you too!" I hugged him as we both spent the time together until i had dispose of the evidence and murder more campers.