Chris Redfield

Your P.O.V

"OUTTA MY WAY!!!" i yelled to the students in the hallway, i was sprinting as fast as i could to get to the principal's office. I just entered this college and i can't fuck up on the first day!

I kept running until i ran into a well-built chest, i fell down onto my butt and let out a small squeak as my reaction.

"Hey, you ok?" The guy asked

"Yeah, i'm fine. Thanks by the way" i replied, i quickly took the hand he was offering to me and got back onto my feet

"I have to go! It was nice knowing ya!" I waved as i kept sprinting to the principal's office, he just dead-panned and waved with a blush on his face as i heard a very faint

"L-...likewise...."

~Timeskip~

It was already been two years on this stinking campus, but i atleast managed to find somebody that i can love. Leon S. Kennedy!
That's right! I don't know what he manages to see in me but i'm grateful to have met him. Oh, and i shouldn't forget about my best friend Chris!
He has been there for me through thick and thin just like i have been there for him, even though he does sometimes warn me about Leon... he might be jealous... who knows!

'Oh, maybe i should surprise leon!' I thought to myself as i made my way to his dorm, i was abiut to knock until i heard a faint noise coming from inside, i put my ear to the door and realized that it was... moaning...

"L-l-leon!!! You're t-to ro...ugh...!!!" I know that voice very well... it's jake muller.

"That boring bitch of mine doesn't wanna do it because 'he isn't ready' so, i am gonna let it all out on your cute little butt!" Leon said in a venomous tone, i slowly parted from the door and stood there shocked. I didn't realize for how long i was standing there until Leon opened the door and saw me standing there.

"(Y-y/n)..." he whispered in shock, i looked up at him... my heart shattered into a million more pieces as i saw all the hickeys and scratches on their bodies. I broke into more tears and i ran away as fast as i could, i felt someone grab my hand and turned around to see Leon.

"W-wait, i can explain!!!" He said, i struggled against his grip but he just wouldn't let go.

"LET ME GO ALREADY!!!" I shouted, his grip was beginning to loosen up so i kept struggling.

"I-it was a mistake! I'm sorry!" He said, i immediately raised my hand and slapped him. He put a hand on his cheek and then looked at me.

"Mistake...? MISTAKE!? I HEARD WHAT YOU TOLD HIM LEON!!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SLUT!!!" I yelled, it began to attract some attention as a crowd began to form around us.

"Chris was right about you..." i whispered loud enough for him to hear me

"(Y-y/n)..."

"Just leave me alone... i won't bother you and Jake anymore, i hope you're happy" i said and walked away. I made it to my dorm, closed the door and slowly slid down the door as tears began to stream from my eyes. I saw the bathroom door opening to see Chris coming out of the shower, he noticed me and immediately kneels beside me.

"What happened!? Are you ok!? Did someone hurt you!?"

"Leon..." Was all i needed to say as he nodded, he picked me up bridal style and lied me down on the bed as he pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm here, you don't have to worry" he softly whispered into my ear as i began to silently cry into his chest.

~timeskip~

"Who could that be?" Chris asked as we both heard the doorbell ring

"Did you order anything?" I asked as i got up to answer the door

"No, i'm pretty sure that i didn't" he replied

"(Y/n)!" My smile immediately dropped as i saw the person standing infront of me, he hugged me and tried to push him off but he just wouldn't budge.

"Let me go!" I shrieked so i could get Chris' attention, it worked as he finally pulled me off of Leon.

"What are you doing here?" Chris asked sternly with a deadly glare, Leon was confused at first but then noticed our wedding rings.

"O-oh... nothing, i'll be going now..." he said as he shoved his hands in his pockets and walked away. I closed the door and gave a small smile to Chris.

"What?" He asked

"Nothing, just remembering our first date" i said, he gave a small smile of embarrassment as he scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm still sorry for pouring that milkshake over you..." he started

"And i'm still sorry for breaking your leg that time in the bowling alley" i replied

"I think the worst one was when we both got om that rollercoaster and the guy infront of us got nauseos an-..."

"Don't... i already have enough nightmares about that.... still haunts me to this day" i said as i held my hands up in defense, we both bursted into laughter but it died down once we got back to the couch.

"I love you" he whispered

"Awwwww... i love me too" i teased

"Hey!" He whined as he flicked my nose

"Ok ok, i love you too!" I said as i kissed his nose

(For the sake of getting back into things)

Hope ya liked it!! 💋💋