Unfortunate end (Edited)

Narrator P.O.V.

"Promise me... that you'll come back" (Y/n) asked as he stared into Piers' eyes, worry and sadness clearly in (Y/n)'s eyes.

"I promise, i'll come back to you" Piers said, all of the love he held for (Y/n) was laced in his words. He kissed (Y/n) and both poured all the love they had into it, to the point where it looked like the scene of a movie.

"I'll be waiting for you.." He said as Piers walked onto the helicopter, not once breaking eye contact with (Y/n) as he flew away.

Both were waiting desperately to be back in each others arms, but fate had other plans...

At the underwater facility...

Piers' P.O.V.

"I'm sorry Chris... (Y/n)..." i said as i closed the door of the escape pod, trapping Chris inside.

"PIERS!! OPEN THE DOOR!!" Chris yelled, but those words fell on deaf ears.

"I'm sorry... i know you also love (Y/n) so please, take care of (Y/n) for me..." i said as i activated the pod, remembering everything i did with (Y/n) as the B.O.W. came closer, tears spilling as i broke our promise.

"Time to take care of you..." i said as i stood up, aiming my arm at the B.O.W.

At the surface, back home

Your P.O.V.

"Chris, where is Piers!?" I asked while frantically looking around, desperation and worry in my eyes. Jill, Leon, Helena, Sherry and Jake looked at the ground as Chris just looked at me with sad eyes, i covered my mouth as i gasped and tears began to spill from my eyes.

"N-no... No no no no no! He can't be!!" I repeated, Chris opened his hand and i realized that he was, infact, dead.

"The locket you gave him..." Chris said as he handed over the locket, i took it in my hands as i dropped to my knees, letting all the tears spill as my heart broke into a million pieces.

"Piers..." i whispered as my tears fell onto the locket, everyone held a look of sympathy towards me as i spilled my heart out.

"Here, i'll take you home" Chris whispered as he helped me up, i kept looking at the locket as my eyes became dull, tears kept spilling and staining my face.

At your apartment...

"Stay here, i'm gonna make a call" Chris said as i just sat on my bed, i looked up to see the large full-body mirror that Piers bought me, i walked closer towards it and my head began to hurt.

"Hey...will you go out with me...?"

What...

"Come on, it'll be fun! I'll be there to protect you!"

N-no... no...

"Yes, i do"

Stop...

"Hey (Y/n), do you wanna get a puppy or a kitten?"

Stop it... please, stop it...

"I would love to have children with you"

STOP IIIT!!!

I smashed my hands against the mirror, all the shards falling onto the floor as some blood followed. I looked at my hands and they were cut as some shards of glass were sticking out of my skin, my vision was getting blurry and i soon fell asleep as i heard someone shout my name.

2 hours later...

"Wh-what..." i woke up to a bright light in my face, i shielded my eyes with my hand and noticed that it was bandaged up.

"(Y/n) YOU'RE AWAKE!!" Chris said as he ran up to me, i sat up and noticed that everyone was here, looking at me with relief.

"Wh-... what happened?" I asked with a hoarse voice, Jill grabbed a glass of water and handed it to me as i muttered a 'thank you'.

"The stress was too much for you, and the news i gave you didn't help at all... i'm sorry" Chris said as tears brimmed from his eyes, i lifted his face and smiled, pulling him into a hug and gesturing the rest to join.

"I'm glad i have you guys..."

6 years later...

"Hey baby, ready to go?" Chris asked as i looked at Piers' grave one last time

"Yes, i'm ready" i said as i held his hand, glancing at our engagement rings, a smile slowly growing as our hair danced with the wind.

"Remember, we are having two girls and two boys"

"No, we are not" i stated, he looked at me with a confused face

"We are having 3 girls and 3 boys" i said as i hugged him, a smile appeared on his face as he hugged back, laughing as he twirled me around.

(😢😢😢😢)