Ethan Winters

(For IrisIncubus)

Ethan's POV

I was walking to the front door of this godforsaken house and i'm glad that it actually took me outside, i saw a trailer outside and decided to use it as a base from now on. I entered but heard the radio go off and picked up the walkie talkie beside it.

"Hello? Can you hear me?"

"Yes, who are you?"

"My god... how did you get here!? It isn't safe!" The voice said

"Calm down, what is going on?"

"I'll explain later! My name is (Y/n) (L/n) and i need you to get something for me!"

"What is it?"

"You see the container infront of you?"

"Yes"

"I need you to get it to where i am, i don't have much time as i was infected by the virus!" The voice said in a scared tone

"Virus? Wait, what virus?"

"The people you just met? They were my family but got infected by a virus that i can't figure out on how it works... then they infected me..." the voice explained

"I'm sorry to hear that"

"Anyways, they aren't my family anymore. They are infected and are bloodthirsty! Please, if you bring me what i need then i can give you a way out of here" i couldn't help but agree

"Ok, where are you?"

"I'm in a small shack that they can't get near to by the swamp, come and i'll give you what you need" the voice pleaded

"I'll be there but i need you to guide me"

"I'm already on it!"

He gave me directions until i finally reached his hideout, i knocked on the door of the small shack and he opened the door as he pulled me in.

"Give me it, quickly!" I immediately gave him the container, he inserted the container in a machine. The machine took a while to create the vaccine until it finally finished, he looked at the syringe but then his eyes held a sad expression.

"You came here for her... she got infected..." he turned to me and handed me the syringe, i looked at him with a sad look.

"Let's go find her" he said as he forced a smile, he opened the door and walked out with me in search of my wife(forgot her name).

~Timeskip~

"Wait, don't hurt him!" I yelled at my wife as she revved up the chainsaw, (Y/n) was trying to crawl away as my wife stepped on his leg to keep him in place.

"YOU SLIPPERY LITTLE WORM!!! DADDY WILL BE PROUD THAT I FINALLY GOT YOU!!!" She yelled in a maniacal tone, laughing once she finally got the chainsaw on.

"NO, GET OFF!!!!" (Y/n) shrieked as he frantically tried to get away

"Forgive me" i whispered as i fighted for the chainsaw, she almost cut me in half but i managed to finish her off, finally leaving my old life behind.

"E-ethan... wh-why w-w-would you..?" He asked, completely perplexed as to why i would kill my own wife, i helped him up and pressed my lips against his as i wrapped my arms around his waist. He slowly melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my neck, letting out a soft moan into the kiss and i saw this as a chance to slip my tongue in.

We had a complete makeout session but it didn't last long until we had to breathe for air, he looked at me with half-lidded eyes and caressed my cheek.

"You aren't normal... are you?" He asked in a soft tone

"No" was my only response

"Good, because i'm not normal either" he finished as he pulled me back into a kiss, we made it out of that house as we managed to extinguish the reason of the infection. We found a boat and a large stream that lead to who knows where.

"Ready to leave?" I asked

"You don't have to ask me" he replied with a smile, we both got on the boat and left that house to start a new life.

(I haven't watched any RE7 videos in FOREVER so i forgot most of the stuff from the game, hope you still like it.)

❤💋❤💋❤💋