Doubt doubt

(For I-have-seen-things)
Your P.O.V.

I kept walking, not turning back as i already knew who was behind me, doing multiple turns to make it to my dorm but i still couldn't shake him off. I don't know why he follows me or why he wants me, but i just want him to stop already.

"Can you just... stop... FOLLOWING ME!?" I yelled at the tall man who just kept following me, the feeling of dread just kept sinking as i didn't know him, i stared him down as he just stood there... menacingly. (If you get that reference, i love you)

"..." i got nothing but silence, he just kept  standing there and looking at me until he just began to dash at me. My eyes widened and i began to sprint away from him as i kept running for my dorm. He was beginning to gain up on me until i reached my dorm, opened the door and ran in. I was about to close the door until he stopped it with one hand, he slammed the door open and slowly walked inside as i backed up into a wall.

"It's you..." He whispered, but i could still hear it and i just became more confused and scared.

"What...?"

"It's you... it is actually you... you're back!"

"What are you talking about!?" I asked as i began to feel drowsy, i tried to stay up but i just couldn't keep up and fell asleep, feeling long arms wrap around me to catch me from falling.

"It's you..." was the last thing i heard before finally succumbing to a deep and dark sleep.

Hours later...

"Wh-...where..." I was slowly waking up from my sleep and sat up on what i was lied down on, it turned out to be a soft and comfy king size bed.
I looked around and saw many pictures of me with the tall man, it was kinda shocking because i have never been with him before.

I was turned around and pulled into a kiss, my eyes widened at the action and the river of memories that was flowing back. The moments, the hugs, the kisses and the deaths i had in my past lives.... it made me cry my eyes out.

"Doubt doubt..." I whispered as more tears brimmed from my eyes, i hugged him tightly and he hugged me back with as much force. He let my tears stain his outfit as he began to cry aswell, he sweeps me off my feet and tossed me into the bed and joins me.

"I'm so glad i have you back..."

I gently caressed his cheek as he looked deep into my eyes, i let all my feelings just burst out as kissed me again. I hugged him again as i broke the kiss and nuzzled into him, loving the warmth his clothes gave off as his hands felt cold to the touch.

"Wait, where is our puppy!?"

"Poppy!"

We both heard something fall and small little footsteps as our little demonic dog jumped onto the bed, wagging its tails and letting its tongues hang out.

"Poppy! Who is my good demon? Who is my good demon?" It jump around in happiness as he began to lick my face, the slime was a bit annoying but not big of a deal.

"I'm so glad you're back..."

"...Me too..."

(Hope you like it, and i'm also doing a massive project based with silent hill and also a realm i created of my own for the plot. SympathyandEmpathy has been helping me a lot with the plot and i am so grateful.)

See ya guys later ❤❤❤