Scarecrow

(For leikesdark)

Warning: gore

Your P.O.V.

"Helloooooo Gotham~" I whispered as i slithered through the streets, completely invisible to the human eye and phasing through every physical object as my followers began to freak everyone out. "Being concealed in dreams has its perks~" I let all of my followers go into a frenzy as their eyes lit up, all of them attacking the city of Gotham as i placed many marks on the ground for them to keep appearing.

Multiple bodies, organs and blood were scattered among the streets as some survivors fought back, only delaying the inevitable as i made sure that my followers could heal within seconds. Fear struck within every citizen who witnessed this as they seemed to have no way of escaping or stopping me. If they even knew it was me, probably already forgot about the legend.

----

"Master Bruce, we seem to have a problem"

"What is it?"

"It seems there is a massacre going down in the streets, the only problem is that i don't know what is causing it" I listened in on the small little butler as i began to slowly inch my hands towards his face, coming outside of my dream concealing and clawing his face, ripping off his head and throwing it away as i went back into my dream concealing.

"Alfred? Alfred!?" I listened in on the radio as i slithered away through the mansion, my long tail  leaving a trail of dark matter along the floor.
I made my way towards the little cave that these so-called "heroes" had and stood beside them, hearing their little plan.

"This doesn't seem like a plan made by Ivy, Johnathan nor Joker... someone bigger is pulling the strings" The little bird boy spoke as i slowly inched closer to him, smiling a wicked and evil grin as my sharp teeth began to show.

"You mean... like me?" I whispered as i materialized myself in the real world, snatching him into my large, clawed hands as i looked at the rest of the bat crew.

"What are they?"

"Does it matter? He has robin!" They dashed at me as i pulled the small bird into my dimension, leaving him with my inactive army of followers and summoning myself back into the real world.

"Why... Hello there~. Some of you are veryyy attractive, mind if i take you with me?~" I began to slowly slither towards them as i held my hands out, my eyes glowing with a purple hue as the one wearing the red helmet stiffened up and dropped his weapon. He began to slowly walk towards me and kneel before me, admiring my almighty god-like form as his eyes held a love and lust for me. "On second thought... you're not my type~"

"No, please! I can be the man you desire, just tell me what you want! I'll do anything to make you happy!"

"Then die" He slowly took off his helmet as he grabbed a gun from inside his jacket and aimed it at his head, pulling the trigger immediately as the others just stared wide eyed at what i made him do.

"You're turn~"

A few hours later...

Narrator P.O.V.

"Who did all this?"

"Who cares? It is impressive and i'm sure that the bat can't win against this~" Ivy replied as she admired the work of her new possible partner in crime.

"It was my work" A creature slithered into their hideout, sparking fear into all of them as they stiffened up at his appearance. Scarecrow stood up from his seat and walked over to the creature, recognizing this intense power and evil energy radiating inside the room.