(LEMON request)Gohan x Brother! Reader

(In this one, you don't have feminine looks. You have muscles, still shorter than gohan though. Here ya go DekuOctoling)

"Gotcha!" Gohan said as he surprised me by grabbing my waist out of nowhere and made me scream, this would have been fine before but...

"GOHAN! you scared me..." i felt my heart race as his hands were still on my masculine waist, he got closer and placed his chest against my back.

"You know, a little bird told me that you love me~" my eyes widened at his statement. I felt his hand slip under my shirt and caress my abs, i tried my best to hold in my moans. It was all in vain once he groped and fondled with my ass, my brother's hands were exploring my body.

"G-gohan... st-stop" was all i managed to let out, another moan escaped as he slipped a hand inside my pants and began to play with my member.

"Really? Doesn't look like you want me to stop" he was right since it felt so good to have him explore my body. i didn't want him to stop, but what if our parents saw us?

"G-goha-" i let out a gasp as i felt the cold air against my butt, my pants were dropped to the floor as gohan held three fingers infront of my mouth.

"Suck" was all he said and i immediately got to work, i coated them with enough saliva and he began to stretch my hole. (I just cringed at that)

"G-GOHAN!~" i yelled out as his fingers rubbed a certain spot inside me, he pulled out his fingers and pushed something bigger into me. It made me a moaning mess as he hit the spot again.

"Found your sweet spot~" he said as i leaned against the kitchen counter, he thrusted at a painfully slow pace.

We heard the front door opening, gohan immediately picked me up and locked us inside the bathroom. He picked up the pace, i had to cover my mouth with my hands since he was ramming my sweet spot.

"(Y/n) where are you? I brought a box of your favorite chocolates!" I heard my mom yell, i turned around and i saw gohan smirk as he hit my spot with so much force that it made my legs feel weak, almost making me let out a scream.

"(Y/n) are you ok?" I heard my mom say from outside the bathroom, gohan kept thrusting even though i tried to push him out, he held my hands behind my back with one hand as the other played with my nipple.

"Y-yeah, j-just ate s-s-something that i shouldn't h-have eaten!" I replied

"Ok, we'll be back later. It seems that we forgot something!" She said and with that she left

"Look at you, all submissive and letting out the most feminine moans~" gohan whispered in my ear, his voice sent shivers down my spine as he almost made me cum.

"H-harder gohan... Make me y-y-yours!" I yelled, i didn't care if our parents heard us anymore. I let out all of my moans out as drool spilled from my mouth.

He suddenly stopped and made me face him, he pulled me into a small kiss as he stared into my eyes. He pulled me into a longer and more passionate kiss that included some tongue in it.

"I love you (Y/n)" he blurted out as he separated from the kiss, i smiled and kissed him again. He began to thrust harder and faster than before, i felt an overwhelming pleasure as i came on the door. Soon enough, gohan finished inside of me and helped me to clean up (and walk).

"I love you too gohan" i whispered as i fell asleep against his chest

"Gonna enjoy wrecking you in bed~" he said, i playfully punched his chest

"Shut up!" I giggled as he laid me on the bed and joined me, pulling the sheets over the both of us as we cuddled the night away.