Naib Subedar

You will be going against the Soul Weaver and this is a continuation of the introduction i was doing.

Your P.O.V.

I slowly began to wake up, feeling like i got ran over as i got up from the floor, the rocket chair smashed into smithereens. I looked around and noticed i was back at the manor, i began to write on the diary that the owner gave us, since he said it was obligatory or 'they would make us regret it'... whatever that means.

"Hey, you!" I turned around at the sudden yelling, it was that man Naib. I waved at him and sat down at the large table that we are supposed to sit at to participate in the game.

"I'm Naib, Naib Subedar" i nodded in acknowledgement as he also began to write down on his diary, two other survivors made it and sat down with us.

"Hi, i'm Margaretha Zelle" she appeared to be a dancer

"I'm Vera, Vera Nair. Pleasure to meet you!" I remember her, she is that successful woman with the outstanding perfume named "Euphoria".
Is she also here for the treasure that the owner talked about...?

We heard a laugh from the other side of the curtain, the owner said that the hunter could see us but we couldn't see them. We're at a small disadvantage because of that, soon i felt fuzzy until the whole scenario changed.

We were at the abandoned Sacred Heart Hospital, the owner must have bought a lot of places for us to be chased in. I slowly made my way to a nearby cipher and began to touch the keys on it, i heard a scream within the distance and i recognized it to be Vera's... it seems that the hunter found her.

"Hey" i jumped as i whipped around to find Naib, he walked towards me as i accidentally messed up the cipher and made a small explosion come out of it. Naib's eyes widened as he began to shake, sweating bullets and muttering other things. I slowly walked over to him and held his hand, he seemed to have snapped out of it as he looked over and seemed to relax.

"Sorry, it is a long story" i nodded at this and proceeded to work on the cipher with him, trying to not mess it up again. We heard another scream and it seems that Vera was knocked down since we could see her aura in the distance, i will never know how the owner managed to give us the ability to see her.

She was then forced into a chair and the aura of the Soul Weaver was no longer there, it seemed that she has left her.

"I'll go save her, you keep working on the ciphers!" Naib said as he ran toward Vera's direction, i ran towards another cipher until a web ran right across my face and missed me for a few inches.

I turned and found the Soul Weaver in front of me, i looked around me for anything until she shot a web at me and i winced at the sudden pain. I began to run for it and noticed the hospital, i ran inside only to be met with a web at the door i ran through, it was taking hard work for me to run as the webs were slowing me down.

I winced again as i felt her hit me on my back, the webs were ripped off and i felt the adrenaline kick in, only to be met with more webs as i ran into them. I tried to tear through them, but they were too strong and it allowed the Soul Weaver to catch up to me.

She hit me again, knocking me down and carried me to a rocket chair. Nobody was near me and they were still healing the perfumer, the auras revealed that they were on the other side of the map. I slowly let out a tear as she walked away, the ciphers were finished and i was still yet to be saved until Naib was running towards me in the distance, he freed me and dragged me towards the door. I heard the scream of Vera and Margaretha in the distance, i stopped in my tracks but Naib still held a strong grip on my hands.

"We can't do anything for them now, we have to go!" He said, tears began to well up in my eyes, he noticed this and quickly pulled me into a kiss. It took me a moment to realize what he was doing and i quickly kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I know you don't want to leave them, but we can't do anything for them..." i wiped my eyes and nodded, running out the exit gate with Naib as the world around us became fuzzy and the whole scenario changed back to the manor.

'I wonder if we'll ever escape this place...' i thought as i felt a sudden sense of dread, remembering the scene from the abandoned factory.