Kai

For LonelyWolflife

(Had to think really well on how to do this because i have to finish a Link request that i have, and i really like doing horror so here we go!.)

Warning: tad bit of decapitation near the end

Narrator P.O.V.

(Y/n) woke up screaming bloody murder in the middle of the night, looking around, realizing it was his room and let out a sigh as he let himself drop onto his pillow. Slowly opening his eyes to see red eyes staring right into his, letting out a loud scream again as he seemed to wake up again.

He looked over to his clock, seeing that it was 7 am and almost time for school, his dad barging into his room as he heard his scream.

"Are you alright!?"

"Yeah... just another nightmare..."

"This is odd... You've had nightmares before, but this is on another level." His father stated as he sat next to him, pulling him closely into a hug as he kissed his forehead. Rubbing his shoulder and comforting him as much as he could, at least until it was time for him to go to school.

"Come on, you have to get ready!"

"Alright..." He got up from his bed and got ready for school as his father went downstairs, already smelling the pancakes from the shower as he got in and turned on the water. He began to scrub deep into his skin until he felt something touch his foot, slowly looking down to see a piece of hair in the drain.

"What the...?" He jumped as he saw it begin to move, slipping out of the shower and falling on his butt, dragging the shower curtain with him. The hair stood up and wrapped around both of his hands, pulling him closer to the bath as he struggled to even resist because of how slippery it was. "This has to be another nightmare...!" He began to pull as hard as he could until the hair began to feel sharper for no reason, he couldn't pull anymore as it was digging into his skin.

He closed his eyes, repeating himself that it was not real until he opened them and the hair trying to pull him closer was gone. He looked at his wrists, noticing that they were completely fine and unharmed. He quickly finished his shower, dressed into his uniform, ate his breakfast and walked to school with his friend Kai.

Your P.O.V.

"Are you alright? You look a bit pale."

I turned to look at Kai, sighing as i couldn't really hide anything from him. Both figuratively and literally as it seems he could read my mind and much more.

"It's nothing... Just a nightmare."

My mind went back to the bad hair day i just had in the shower, wondering if it was actually real or not.

'Maybe i was just over-thinking it?' My thoughts were interrupted by Kai calling out to me and pulling me away from the street, a car missing me by a few inches speeds away as the driver honks their horn at me.

"You almost became a pancake, are you sure you wanna go to school? Maybe you should just rest."
I sighed as i grabbed his hand and took him towards a more private area, immediately letting the waterfalls of tears spill out as i hugged him tightly.

"I can't sleep... i musn't sleep! I always see this person... shadow... thing in my dreams and they're always chasing me, clawing at me and always repeating the same sentence!" I cried out, realizing a little too late that i was staining his shirt.

"If you want, i can come over and sleep with you." My face heated up for a bit, until i brushed it away and nodded into his chest. I slowly let go of him, wiping the tears away as he grabbed my hands and gently lowered them, using his hands to wipe my tears away with the most gentle touch he could possibly have, which made my face heat up with embarrassment.