Two-face

Your P.O.V.

Jason and i arrived back in time from my visit with Oswald at Arkham Asylum, leaving me back in my room just in time before somebody opened the door. Jason quickly and quietly scurried away as i silently thanked him, a beaming smile on my face as Alfred walked into my room.

"Jason did always have a soft spot for you, didn't he?" I turned around to look at Alfred, the beaming smile never leaving my face as i shook my head.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I innocently replied, Alfred just giving me a playful look and pretended to be offended by what i just said, a small smirk appearing on his face.

"Very well. It appears that Master Bruce decided that your punishment should be lifted given that Master Jason will help you either way." I let out a small sigh of relief until i caught onto what he said, my eyes growing wide and the color draining from my face as i looked directly at him.

"I was kidding about that last part. Seems that the timing was so perfect that he was too busy to look at the cameras of the manor while you were out of your room." He whispered as i let out a huge sigh of relief, feeling my heart beat go back to normal as i sat down on my chair, propping my chin on one of my palms.

"I should probably take advantage of this and go visit Harvey..."

"Harvey Dent? I thought you told Master Bruce you didn't bump into any of the criminals."

"I didn't. HE bumped into ME." I replied, standing up and asked Alfred to help me prepare an outfit for tonight, only agreeing to it as long as i told Bruce where i was going. I obliged to his request and took a shower before i was ready to pick the outfit, but i just settled with the simple [Favorite color] suit that Alfred picked out for me, putting in on and heading out as i called Bruce. Nobody picked up, but i left a small voicemail of letting him know where i was gonna be.

I quickly got into the limousine with the chauffeur and told him where to take me, reassuring him that i was gonna be fine as he reluctantly obeyed and took me to the bar. I got out of the limousine once we made it, telling the chauffeur that he could go home and i would be fine, entering the bar and walking up to Harvey.

"There he is! The evil purifier." Harvey yelled in excitement as  i walked over to his table, all his henchmen keeping their eyes on me and whispering many things.

'If the boss wasn't so attracted to him, i'd have him in my bed tonight.'

That man proceeded to get shot right through the head, my eyes widening in shock as Harvey held out a pistol that was aiming towards where the man was once seated, the blood being splattered on the rest as i held my hands over my mouth, keeping myself from gagging.

"H-Harvey..."

"Ignore him. Let's go somewhere private." He said as he removed himself from the table, all his henchmen staying out of his way due to the fear that radiated off of him, wrapping his arm around my waist and lead me to a set of stairs. He took me to a private room with a mini-bar and a bartender waiting for us, almost as if he had planned this.

"Almost a year since you've been Cobblepots friend, ain't it? I'm surprised he hasn't gutted you already." He said out of nowhere, a frown appearing on my face as i still wasn't used to his form of teasing.

"I care about him. I'm his friend."

He proceeded to pull out his coin, my eyes widening in shock as he threw it in the air, a sinking feeling in my stomach began to grow as i watched the coin intently. I was then met with a small kiss on my cheek, the coin landing on his hand, the side that was showing was the completely clean side.

"Seems like Lady Luck is rooting for you. I hope she does the same for me~." He flipped the coin again, this time landing on the table and showing the damaged side. He appeared to be frustrated, but just fixed his tie up to hide it as he asked what i wanted to drink. I just asked for something that was fruity and sat down on the table, a small knock on the door. The sinking feeling in my stomach came back, quickly stopping Harvey from opening the door as i had a feeling that i already knew who it was. I quickly opened the door, revealing Batman on the other side as i slowly shut it closed.

"You know what? Maybe we should leave this for ano-" The door behind me was busted open once i was far enough, i could sense something deadly behind me and i knew that my big brother was gonna punish me for coming here.

Harvey quickly grabbed my wrist and opened a secret passage, closing just in time to leave my big brother in the dust. He hurriedly tried to take me to a safe place, but i knew he was just gonna get in more trouble so i stopped him in his tracks.

"You hide. He wants me and is only gonna kill you if he catches you so, please... hide." He looked hesitant and surprised, almost as if he didn't expect such an act from me. He nodded at my request and ran away, leaving me alone as i ran away in a different direction, stopped completely by a voice that haunted my nightmares.

"Leaving so soon?" I turned around to see that grin that made me hide in my closet when i had nightmares, the laugh that made me cry in fear and that sickening green hair.

"A damsel like you always need a helping hand." He proceeded to point a gun at me, shooting it and a sharp pain soon began to pulse in my stomach. I tried to feel for a wall behind me, but it was completely empty.

"Unfortunately for you, i only have a gun!" He laughed with that sickening grin of his as i fell off the edge, closing my eyes and waiting for the impact. My mind became numb and my whole body ached once i hit the floor, feeling a certain liquid creep up on me and something wrap around my body. All i thought about was my brother and the rest of the bat family, tears spilling from my eyes as i felt death embrace me.

"Bruce...."

I slowly opened my eyes for what felt like hours, my vision was completely blurry as i waited for it to completely adjust. I felt my body be pushed out of the ground as i felt something covering my body, slowly sitting up and seeing my clothes completely ripped to shreds as plants were surrounding me.

Leaves had completely replaced my clothing and vines were wrapped around my arms, my skin had turned completely green as i heard the whispers of the plants. I slowly let out tears and a shriek of pain as i realized what had happened to me, realizing that i had now become something completely different as i felt the plants surround me and hug me for comfort, my tears slowing down as i fell into a deep sleep.

Oswald's P.O.V.

I waited for [Name] to come by, excited for his visit this time as he always has something entertaining to talk about and his company is always so enjoyable. Instead, i was met with Batman walking towards my cell.

"Oswald."

"Batman"

"I came here to request for your help." I scoffed at him and decided to ignore him, only to be met with something i can't reject.

"It's about [Name]. Nobody has seen him since last night." I nodded as i put on my coat, the cell door slowly lifting up to open for me and i quickly walked out, nodding at Batman to tell him i was ready.